Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? (2083 Views)

Does This Make Me A Polygamist / People Never Accept They Have A Bad Mother / Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
ecolime:
You have to brace up
Is what I have been doing. I just wanted him to brace up as well.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by PuZZyNegro: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
misspeters:
You're referring to a mother who have been single handedly taking care of her son. It's not easy at all.

You have to work. What if the father is dead? Will you go and dump the child on his grave?

There's a reason they are called dead-beat fathers. You have to assume them dead and take care of your child.

There are widows with much more children taking care of them all.

You have tried but you need to do better

3 Likes

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

You have to work. What if the father is dead? Will you go and dump the child on his grave?

There's a reason they are called dead-beat fathers. You have to assume them dead and take care of your child.

There are widows with much more children taking care of them all.

You have tried but you need to do better
Noted.
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by mitchelle16(f): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Do anything u can buy fruits and sell in front of your house, u can start that with as low as 5k send me a dm
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Tony142: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
tobechi74:
Close your legs, use condoms until you are ready to provide for a child, una no go gear.
Both you and him are terrible parents.

Yes,sue him, no pity person wey no pity you.
When child becomes grown up, he will show up and start begging.

The court letter would be used as an evidence should he begin to deny that you did not grant him access to his son.

U are 100% right
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Tony142: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nuyokoi:

say what?!

frankly, he is owing you 5 years of child support.
ridiculous !

he must get a job, any job, to cater for his responsibility - his child.
no excuses !

i feel for single mothers. y'all are trying !

Feel for single mother? U are mad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Tony142: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Why is you and his father in different state? Do u guys divorce or never married? undecided
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by FanOfMyself: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
misspeters:
Since last week, I have been thinking and I'm getting depressed already.
All through this years, I have never spent it without my son. He has always being with me. I am the only one providing for him, the only financial support from his father was about 5years ago.
He's 7yrs and it's like all I've been doing is working so hard to take care of him.

I threatened to sue my son's father last year but I was told by a close friend that he's suffering where he is and he has no job, but right now, I don't care, because I'm tired as well. I want to take my son to him either if he had or not so that he too can struggle to provide for his son just as I've been doing.

I currently don't have a job, I can't afford his school fees this time and seeing him stay at home sad depress me more.

What should I do? Do you think the step I want to take will hurt my son later? Do you think I'm becoming a bad mother?
Please advise
How much is his school fees
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Chiquitq(f): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2020
You should take care of your son. What if the father is dead? As the father is suffering where he is jobless, it seems better than him being rich and still not supporting. Anybody who has a child must be ready to take care of the child alone first and foremost because life is unpredictable. If one has a supportive partner (male or female), then that's an advantage.
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Tony142:
Why is you and his father in different state? Do u guys divorce or never married? undecided
We've never been married
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2020
FanOfMyself:

How much is his school fees
including school bus is #60700
I was planning on taking him to government school after basic 2,
But unfortunately, immediately the school resumed, they quickly wrote exams and promoted them to new section (basic 3)
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2020
Chiquitq:
You should take care of your son. What if the father is dead? As the father is suffering where he is jobless, it seems better than him being rich and still not supporting. Anybody who has a child must be ready to take care of the child alone first and foremost because life is unpredictable. If one has a supportive partner (male or female), then that's an advantage.
But what if I'm dead?
He's suppose to try to support as well.
I can't even do anything wlse for myself. I've always been trying to be a good mother. I'm tired as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2020
mitchelle16:
Do anything u can buy fruits and sell in front of your house, u can start that with as low as 5k send me a dm
I have a business, but due to the pandemic, everything is gradually coming up.
It's very slow now and it's depressing
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 30, 2020
@op, any decision you take, its ok
Let him take part in the upkeep on his child as well. They no born you born suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
missdivineprove:
@op, any decision you take, its ok
Let him take part in the upkeep on his child as well. They no born you born suffer.
He's not willing to support. That's the main reason I intend taking him to stay with him

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by laurenwhite(f): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
7yrs is no joke...i trust u have laid in him the right foundation but building can still be spoilt (or even abandoned)...tink well o! dont let any1 put sand sand 4 ur garri...please still exercise patient. it is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheapest Family Vacation To Casa Del Papa In Benin / My Wife Starved Me Of S3x For Two Years Because Of My Condition / Living Besides Nigeria (ways Of Being)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.