Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? (2062 Views)

Does This Make Me A Polygamist / People Never Accept They Have A Bad Mother / Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2020
Since last week, I have been thinking and I'm getting depressed already.
All through this years, I have never spent it without my son. He has always being with me. I am the only one providing for him, the only financial support from his father was about 5years ago.
He's 7yrs and it's like all I've been doing is working so hard to take care of him.

I threatened to sue my son's father last year but I was told by a close friend that he's suffering where he is and he has no job, but right now, I don't care, because I'm tired as well. I want to take my son to him either if he had or not so that he too can struggle to provide for his son just as I've been doing.

I currently don't have a job, I can't afford his school fees this time and seeing him stay at home sad depress me more.

What should I do? Do you think the step I want to take will hurt my son later? Do you think I'm becoming a bad mother?
Please advise

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Mariangeles(f): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Why don't you enrol him in a government school?
Does your son's father stay in the same town as you?
You cannot be tired to take care of your own child.

4 Likes

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by okirewaju(f): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2020
Pls take care of you son. I know it's not easy but do all you can to bring him up yourself.
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by thesicilian: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2020
If you can't get a job look for a small business to be doing to take care of your son. Instead of suing an equally jobless (and irresponsible) absentee father. This is the consequences of not planning properly before bringing a child into the world.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by tobechi74: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2020
Close your legs, use condoms until you are ready to provide for a child, una no go gear.
Both you and him are terrible parents.

Yes,sue him, no pity person wey no pity you.
When child becomes grown up, he will show up and start begging.

The court letter would be used as an evidence should he begin to deny that you did not grant him access to his son.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Gay loose/licking/feaces dripping butthole,

I'll quote you till you have tiny sense.

We are both senseless...now, stop reminiscing over my butthole.
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Hathor5(f): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Saggy/dead balls.

grin

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by amanda2013(f): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Saggy/dead balls.
cheesy grin grin grin no joy at all

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Vyolet(f): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Mariangeles:
Government schools don't come free too.
If you are lucky to get free tuition fee, you will provide others like books, uniform, school bag, lunchbox, socks, sandals and many other things.
All these amount to something.
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
GayPontiff:

Nope, your rotten cunt, wilding bitxh of a mother and gay father who was still here begging I drill him as at last night.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mariangeles:
I wanted to enroll him into government school from age 9 - 10.
No. His father doesn't stay in the same state with me.
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
thesicilian:
If you can't get a job look for a small business to be doing to take care of your son. Instead of suing an equally jobless (and irresponsible) absentee father. This is the consequences of not planning properly before bringing a child into the world.
I have plans for business, but capital.

But I have been trying.
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=tobechi74 post=96383136]Close your legs, use condoms until you are ready to provide for a child, una no go gear.
Both you and him are terrible parents.

Yes,sue him, no pity person wey no pity you.
When child becomes grown up, he will show up and start begging.
[sub]
[b]The court letter would be used as an evidence he begin to deny that you did not grant him access to his son.[/[/[/b]sub]quote]
Noted
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Uyi168: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Smh..
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
GayPontiff:
Bitch please...
You're diverting my post.
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by ahnie: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kai fountainofyouth you're mean for years girl. you're damn mouthed. lolz at the loose butt.hole.

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
smiley.
I'm literally shedding tears right now @ the bolded.

This country is so messed up. How is it that two adults cannot take care of a child? Yet our leaders and their families are living all the best of life alone in a country we all have equal rights to the good of the land and the wealth therein.

When are we going to fight for our rights to good life. For how long are we going to continue in this cycle?

My dear, don't further compound his sadness by dropping him with his dad who according to your friend is equally going through a hard time. The Lord will soon make way and your ward will smile again.

It is well.

misspeters:
All through this years, I have never spent it without my son. He has always being with me. I am the only one providing for him, the only financial support from his father was about 5years ago.
He's 7yrs and it's like all I've been doing is working so hard to take care of him.

I threatened to sue my son's father last year but I was told by a close friend that he's suffering where he is and he has no job, but right now, I don't care, because I'm tired as well. I want to take my son to him either if he had or not so that he too can struggle to provide for his son just as I've been doing.

I currently don't have a job, I can't afford his school fees this time and seeing him stay at home sad depress me more.

What should I do? Do you think the step I want to take will hurt my son later? Do you think I'm becoming a bad mother?
Please advise
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
misspeters:
I am the only one providing for him, the only financial support from his father was about 5years ago.

...but I was told by a close friend that he's suffering where he is and he has no job, ...
say what?!

frankly, he is owing you 5 years of child support.
ridiculous !

he must get a job, any job, to cater for his responsibility - his child.
no excuses !

i feel for single mothers. y'all are trying !

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by frozen70(f): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
misspeters:

Please advise

For the sake of that boy, you must find something to do, even if its ordinary pure water, you ha e to do something

If the father is suffering and you want to take the child to him, then what do you expect the child to do, to suffer with his father or he should use him to make money

This is the first time am coming across a mother complaining of how to take care of a single child

I think you are just lazy

Let me remind you that, that child is the reason why you are still recognizing and if you choose to throw away the bath water with the child, well its your choice not ours

Seat up and take a responsible step and make sure you don't get pregnant any how again, for whatever reason

2 Likes

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
frozen70:

For the sake of that boy, you must find something to do, even if its ordinary pure water, you ha e to do something

If the father is suffering and you want to take the child to him, then what do you expect the child to do, to suffer with his father or he should use him to make money

This is the first time am coming across a mother complaining of how to take care of a single child

I think you are just lazy

Let me remind you that, that child is the reason why you are still recognizing and if you choose to throw away the bath water with the child, well its your choice not ours

Seat up and take a responsible step and make sure you don't get pregnant any how again, for whatever reason

You're referring to a mother who have been single handedly taking care of her son. It's not easy at all.

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by frozen70(f): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
misspeters:
You're referring to a mother who have been single handedly taking care of her son. It's not easy at all.

You don't have to live a life of pity, I haven't said anything strange or discouraging

There are some women with more than on child and they are single parents, despite their circumstances they still uphold the responsibilities over their children

OK assuming she was married to the man and all these is coming up and the man neglected her, what do you think out of it

She has to brace herself up simple

Every one has a cross to Carry even the legally married ones, they are not finding it funny

Let her brace up herself and take it up for the sake of prosperity
Re: Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? by ecolime(m): 6:30am On Nov 25, 2020
You have to brace up

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I End All The Relationship Between Myself, Parents And Only Brother / PSG Defender Achraf Hakimi Played His Wife. See Why He Is Trending On Twitter / Things To Consider Before Going Into A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.