Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) (59676 Views)

10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse / Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year / Michael Jackson Tops 2018's Highest Earning Dead Celebrities List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by PuntforPride(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zimri:

Died: June 25, 2009 (50)

Cause: Overdose/Homicide

The 2019 release of the damning documentary Leaving Neverland didn’t cost the King of Pop his crown. Jackson’s Mijac Music catalog, which includes tunes by Elvis and Aretha Franklin, and a long-term deal with Sony, account for more than 70% of his earnings.
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by kpukpuyenke: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Incomplete list without the king of Giveaway...

ABACHA

grin

3 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by chris259(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kobe bryant's death still feels like a dream, juice wurld death pains me till this very moment really not surprised by his earnings tho was even expecting more as since his untimely demise his albums sales went haywire currently he has 3 of his albums on billboard albums chart.
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chaiii make I kukuma die but I dun create legacy make I dey earn billions
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by dammyBoxes: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
MickzyDonald:
I thank God I'm still alive o.....

Me that has not yet even earned the 1/1000000 of the least of them grin
the least on the list is $8m
You say you have not earned 1millionth of that .
That means you have not earned $8
$8 is just N3,800 approximately
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by Skymason20(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
me still vibing Queens love of my life, we are the champion, rest on Federico

3 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by KingMack(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Legends never die!

Keep the good work!!

No Steal but surely history must remember you!!!!

Something mis kill Man jus live well broda
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
What about Jagua?
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by OMOJOHN001: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kove bryant and Micheal Jackson death still pain me till today, but anyways all is well.

I was actually expecting to see BRUCE LEE or Our Own FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI in this list but anyways na only oyinbo people full the list sef. TUEEEH.

Someone shouldn't tell me ABACHA is not making more money than all the people on that list ooooo.

ABACHA remain my num 1. any day any time.
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by MickzyDonald: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
dammyBoxes:
the least on the list is $8m
You say you have not earned 1millionth of that .
That means you have not earned $8
$8 is just N3,800 approximately
Not like that, i used it as an expression, what profits us when we can't spend our hard earned money when we die
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by gurunlocker: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Not sure anyone will beat Michael Jackson in years to come....
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by Bosch10(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
Telegram234:
na Kobe Bryant death shock me pass.
u guys could remember during the old days, when wafers biscuits, those thin 10 naira own, uses Kobe Bryant pictures as their design.
indomie generation can relate..
While seeing the list, i don know say the G.O.A.T
Michael Jackson go dey number 1.
zimri, you are doing well.
guy u deserve Grammy award or Nobel prize for remembering that wafers buiscuits
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zimri:

Died: December 8, 2019 (21)

Cause: Overdose

Rapper Jarad Higgins, known in show biz as “Juice WRLD,” saw his music streams spike after he died last December, just nine months after the release of his sophomore album, Death Race for Love. His third album, Legends Never Die, published posthumously, topped the Billboard charts.
Juice was a real niggar, just like shady said, "his potentials were so off the chart"... no one's gon listen to burn and wishing well and won't feel like crying���
Songs like sorrows, life's a dungeon, been through this, hate me...hate him for dying at the peak of his career and at a tender age...

"told me I'm a legend, I don't want the title now"
rest on Mr. Perky
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
What of Tupac Amodu Shakur

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
This post reminds me of the tafseer of surah takathur.

It is said that some people had boasted in a contest about the nobility and superiority of their tribe over the others. And their contest did not stop there, they proceeded to the grave yards where they started pointing at so so and so person who was superior to the persons of the other tribe.

The surah takathur is said to have addressed this incident although its a weak narration.

Al hakumu takathur....
The mutual rivalry diverts you

Hata zurtumul ma korbir...
Until you visit the graves.

In another narration.
A companion had come out of his home starving. And then he saw rosullulah (pbuh) out too. Then he inquired about what brought him out of his home at that time....

Its a long story sha... Just do the research if you're interested.

But in the end of surah takathur...
Sums latus aluna yaoma izin anil naeem....
And on that day shall you be questioned about the pleasures..

Rosullulah (pbuh) is said to have told the companions " by The One in whose Hand my soul is, you shall be questioned on that day about this meal you ate"

اللهم لا تجعل الدنيا اكبر همن
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by MOJ584(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Oga OP,

Where is the King of Rap, Afeni Shakur on that list ??

For omitting Pac, this list is far from being complete n a huge joke!!!!

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
May we all live and eat the fruit of our labour's.
amen in jesus name.
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
nosagold:

The Lord is not dead. Correct yourself
Lol
Keep fooling yourself?
Where is he then? In your illusions and imagination I guess. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Skymason20:
me still vibing Queens love of my life, we are the champion, rest on Federico
Wow, thought I was the only one in love with them. Download their Greatest Hits album and thank me later. That album has been on the UK album charts for over 900 weeks (since 1981 when it was released). Queen is inarguably one of the greatest bands of all time.

2 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by Omolego: 12:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Karlifate:
Indeed! Life is like a mist.

Great thread, Zimri.

Appears for just a day, and disappear 2mrw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 6:12am On Nov 26, 2020
MickzyDonald:
I thank God I'm still alive o.....

Me that has not yet even earned the 1/1000000 of the least of them grin
Yes ooo, thank God we are alive!!

God can still do great and mighty things in our life...When there is life, there's hope!!!
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by kayo80(m): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2020
Karleb:
I just came here to confirm if Michael Jackson has been surpassed.

I don't think he will ever be surpassed in our life time.
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by Telegram234(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2020
Bosch10:
guy u deserve Grammy award or Nobel prize for remembering that wafers buiscuits
lol. just Airtel 500 is ok...
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by sty1es: 6:43am On Nov 26, 2020
PuntforPride:
Why are you quoting this? You think say na pfp ticket be this?
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by Codedlyon: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2020
This type of thing can't happen in Africa. Even the celebrities alive never generate such income talkless of the dead. God bless America.

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2020
Telegram234:
na Kobe Bryant death shock me pass.
u guys could remember during the old days, when wafers biscuits, those thin 10 naira own, uses Kobe Bryant pictures as their design.
indomie generation can relate..
While seeing the list, i don know say the G.O.A.T
Michael Jackson go dey number 1.
zimri, you are doing well.

Wow, so that was Kobe on those wafers biscuit, me didn’t know his face till his demise, ur memory sharp ohh

Not too much of a b-ball fan, only person I know in b-ball is shaq embarassed
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by Skymason20(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2020
grammarnazi2:

Wow, thought I was the only one in love with them. Download their Greatest Hits album and thank me later. That album has been on the UK album charts for over 900 weeks (since 1981 when it was released). Queen is inarguably one of the greatest bands of all time.
true man I downloaded the album long ago
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by Lucifer1419: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Zimri:

Died: August 16, 1977 (42)

Cause: Heart Attack

The coronavirus shook up Elvis’ empire. Graceland, his home-turned-museum, typically accounts for more than $10 million of Presley’s earnings, but was closed for two months this year and is now operating at reduced capacity.
. Evis is not dead actually, he's death was faked, evils is still alive.
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2020
This is a very nice thread.
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by Sleekmilan01(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lucifer1419:
. Evis is not dead actually, he's death was faked, evils is still alive.

Elvis the guy that wanted to be a US secret agent??..that dude is just funny..

Well he's been dead for over 50years now,

Provide proof he's not
Re: Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) by Sleekmilan01(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
my king of pop still repping in death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi: I Was Playing Piano In A Bum Short, Not Undies" [See Photo] / List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.