Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

“when You Marry Your Daughter Age Mate, No Rest For You Again O”- Fans Mock Ned - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “when You Marry Your Daughter Age Mate, No Rest For You Again O”- Fans Mock Ned (2613 Views)

I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni / ‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance / “Simi, You Are Getting Fat O”- Fans React To Simi's Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“when You Marry Your Daughter Age Mate, No Rest For You Again O”- Fans Mock Ned by letitrainnow(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
“When You Marry Your Daughter Age Mate, No Rest For You Again o”- Fans Mock Ned Nwoko As He Struggles To Grind Regina Daniels ‘Nyansh’

Nigerians have penned their views on the trending videos of Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels and her 64-year-old billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko chilling in a club.
Over the weekend, Regina Daniels dragged Ned Nwoko to the club to release some stress, and she was seen twerking hard for her husband, which Ned showed great excitement as he also rocked her ‘nyansh’.

Reacting to the video, a fan cautioned his fellow men especially those who go out with ladies very young to be their daughter’s age mate to be careful.

"Actress Regina Daniels gives her husband the wickedest whine at a nightclub in Abuja pic.twitter.com/WPfuTzm0tU

— Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja) November 23, 2020
See reactions below;

@marshal_unruly wrote “But Regina Go still tell Us why she Marry this Man sha.. “

@yeshua_myguide1 wrote “Dancing with a forefather”

@porsche_packaging wrote “I like how he takes out time to do the things she enjoys too…”

@i_am_chrisigho wrote “Nothing bad rocking your dad in a night club”

@shigogo4gg wrote “When you marry your daughter age mate, no rest for you again o”

@lapinky014 wrote “Love is all that matters young nor Old we all deserve to be happy”

Source: Ghgossips

Re: “when You Marry Your Daughter Age Mate, No Rest For You Again O”- Fans Mock Ned by ashewoboy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
girls between 18 to 23 have the sweetest pvssy any man can fvck. don't blame him thoughcheesy. na sweet pvssy him dey findcheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “when You Marry Your Daughter Age Mate, No Rest For You Again O”- Fans Mock Ned by blowjob: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
MANY DEY DO AM

JUST DIS CLOWN,USE AM ROB FACE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “when You Marry Your Daughter Age Mate, No Rest For You Again O”- Fans Mock Ned by Fahdiga(m): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ned should have used her as his side chick not wife.

2 Likes

Re: “when You Marry Your Daughter Age Mate, No Rest For You Again O”- Fans Mock Ned by Organsmuggler(f): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
ashewoboy:
girls between 18 to 23 have the sweetest pvssy any man can fvck. don't blame him thoughcheesy. na sweet pvssy him dey findcheesy.
not all dear, some of them don't know how to take care of their puna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “when You Marry Your Daughter Age Mate, No Rest For You Again O”- Fans Mock Ned by ashewoboy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Organsmuggler:
not all dear, some of them don't know how to take care of their puna

the younger the wine, the better it tastescheesy. it's all of them.
Re: “when You Marry Your Daughter Age Mate, No Rest For You Again O”- Fans Mock Ned by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
ashewoboy:
what's sweet in a vagina? It's all psychological
Re: “when You Marry Your Daughter Age Mate, No Rest For You Again O”- Fans Mock Ned by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 25, 2020
Nuel4:
what's sweet in a vagina? It's all psychological

Ask him o.
He doesn't know what he's missing in doing yansh only
Re: “when You Marry Your Daughter Age Mate, No Rest For You Again O”- Fans Mock Ned by Iamicekid(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2020
And who tell u, it’s a problem to him, so going to club and her twerking on him having fun now is problem, oga have money and stop saying nonsense.. make i sha get this money first e never do anything now
Re: “when You Marry Your Daughter Age Mate, No Rest For You Again O”- Fans Mock Ned by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2020
GayPontiff:

Ask him o.
He doesn't know what he's missing in doing yansh only
I wasn't talking about that either. That's even worse
Re: “when You Marry Your Daughter Age Mate, No Rest For You Again O”- Fans Mock Ned by Mastakija(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
This ape Nwoko

(1) (Reply)

Is Tchidi Chikere Dating Tonto Dikeh? / I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe / Why My Marriage Crashed - Doris Simeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.