Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? (19514 Views)

Would Like To Play This Game / If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? / Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
you too want to run away 4rm responsibilities. Lol.

slept off while waiting 4 ur mention.
Lmao.

Thought as much, trust you had a good night rest? Good morning
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Sarita01(f): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2020
25 years,by then I go don fresh pass as I dey
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Elsueno: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Liposure:
i thought its 20

Nah, those in the 20s are still growing, once u reach 30, you are close, and 33 na peak of D curve
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Baybii: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2020
Emeka71:
You should be a babe.

Yes, Chukwuemeka and you must be a guy.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Obarofrederick(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2020
muller101:
If that thing you have on your dp is what you classify as peak of your beauty. Then you need prayers
come on bro, that's too harsh smiley
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Silentgroper(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Lmao.

Thought as much, trust you had a good night rest? Good morning
Lazy girl.

i did. Did u?

morning
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by solostar1: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Reading through the pages, you will see that some people don't even understand the question.

Me all things being good on my side I will like to stop aging at 35 but I never reach.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lazy girl.

i did. Did u?

morning
Not exactly, I had like 4hrs of sleep, too short.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Boxer007(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Lol..

Whats your reason for choosing that particular age?

Gay men last longer. so how long you ben gay my dear?
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by temi1290: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:
At my current age. I'm at the peak of my beauty, with all my features intact. grin Stop looking at me like that cool

U fine sha.How do u know this is your peak?

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
temi1290:

U fine sha.How do u know this is your peak?
How she take fine? with her over filtered picture? don't be deceived
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:
[s]At my current age. I'm at the peak of my beauty, with all my features intact. grin Stop looking at me like that cool[/s]
Peak of Ur fuglyness Lolz grin
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by purples25(f): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Baybii:
Maybe by 28. I would have gotten enough life experiences and would have a banging body and enough money. I would finally be happy. But we can only wish...

Hi. I sent you mail with samples of my work. I don't know if you got them but i haven't gotten a reply from you yet. If you didn't get my mail i can drop my number or get yours here. I am having issues with mail. Thanks.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Wizpa(m): 1:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by honest1480(m): 1:15am On Nov 26, 2020
mattmogan88:

But also remember they say a fool at 40 issa fool forever grin
lol
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Bellerin007: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
This is the type of question that made me kill a man in Burkina faso..!!
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nickymezor:

Thought you were close to 30.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nickymezor(f): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Thought you were close to 30.
How old are you Oga?
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nickymezor:
How old are you Oga?

Lol. Doesn't matter. How are you doing?
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nickymezor(f): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Lol. Doesn't matter. How are you doing?
I am cool as ice
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nickymezor:
I am cool as ice

Careful there....the Antarctica has lost its ice feeling since global warming started, you may want to reconsider choosing another element.

By the way, e maka no be small.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nickymezor(f): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Careful there....the Antarctica has lost its ice feeling since global warming started, you may want to reconsider choosing another element.

By the way, e maka no be small.
Lolz heat dey Naija oo...thanks for the compliment
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nickymezor:
Lolz heat dey Naija oo...thanks for the compliment

Awww pelé, if you were fair I would have recommended you take a trip to Jos for d holidays. E bu onyé bé?
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nickymezor(f): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Awww pelé, if you were fair I would have recommended you take a trip to Jos for d holidays. E bu onyé bé?
I HV experienced the weather in the North already was born there, tho not Jos ...Abum onye Anambra state.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nickymezor:
I HV experienced the weather in the North already was born there, tho not Jos ...Abum onye Anambra state.

That's nice. No wonder you are just shining, fresh fruits and vegetables is showing all over you.

Anambra! Not surprised, they produce thick and beautiful ladies. You are in Lagos now right?
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nickymezor(f): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

That's nice. No wonder you are just shining, fresh fruits and vegetables is showing all over you.

Anambra! Not surprised, they produce thick and beautiful ladies. You are in Lagos now right?
Yeah
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nickymezor:
Yeah

That's fine. Do you mind if we hop to another platform away from here?
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by louwheez: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Hello...

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by moviedoor7: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Commotfornigeri:

I sent you a text but no response. Please send your email let's talk. Interested in the IPTV

When did you send the txt? Sorry I didn't receive it. You can message me on Whatsapp.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Princessbettyj(f): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Liposure:
you still look the age

Ikr grin
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Liposure: 1:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Princessbettyj:

Ikr grin
whats up now. I like the way you pout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A-c-r-o-n-y-m Game / God Of War [ghost Of Sparta] Ppsspp Highly Compressed In 200mb For Android / Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.