Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) (37295 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) / Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House / Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Tracka: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lifeless body of a young boy who is yet-to-be identified has been found by residents in Borno state.

Salemgists learnt that the boy who was already dead was found along the road in Kototo District in Maiduguri, the Borno state capital.

The ugly development was disclosed via a Facebook post by an aid worker identified as Junaid Jibril Maiva.

Maiva appealed to anyone with useful information on the identity of the boy or his family to contact the phone numbers he pasted.

He wrote:

“This boy just died in AA kotoko district in Maiduguri, and his parents or people are unknown. Please if anyone knows him should come to Bulabulin A A Kotoko area or call these numbers. 08026145252 Slave Man. 08060955381 Hussaini Mohammed Mala. May Allah forgive him and have mercy on him. 10/04/2022”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcK_n8Hgz72/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Rest in peace boy, I believe this is hunger

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Malory: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Rip dear. Buhari failed you

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Aonkuuse:

shocked

I think it's food poisoning.

It breaks my heart to see such a handsome boy gone like that.

Rest in peace beautiful soul.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by MMWandali: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Probably fasting in the hot weather of the town

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by yanabasee(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Probably went through some pains.....

Why can't these people give birth to two or just a child so they can train these children?

Some children up North don't even know their real parents.....

RIP little Almajiri....

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by tillaman(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jesus Christ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by SultanYoung: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Rest on Kiddo, may Allah grant you jannatil Firdausi.

My brother's and sisters abeg make we day try day assist this little ones not the ones we give money to and at the end they carry our money go carry olosho.

Dey form big boys for Quilox

6 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by ABIODUN105(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
He who die of sword is better than he who die of hunger

Rip little boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Bluntguy: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
This may be one of those almajiris that Jonathan built schools for that their sai baba sent back to the streets. What APC cannot destroy does not exist.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by joshmaster487: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
sad
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by miniziter(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hunger

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Analyst7: 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
This people should enjoy what they support cool

3 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by voiceless1(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is saddening
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Too bad
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by JooEeL(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2022

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by bunnae(f): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Analyst7:
This people should enjoy what they support cool
That's a little boy. Have a little empathy. He didn't vote any government into power.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by kingyakos: 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

I think it's food poisoning.

It breaks my heart to see such a handsome boy gone like that.

Which food poison?
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by JamiuKabir: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
it is well with Nigeria
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Legendoo: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
In the west, everyone will be talking about this. There'll be pressure on every strat within society to understand how this happened.

The citizens who are not related to this boy will fight for him until some recumbence is met.

In my country, the educated people are more pre occupied with woke culture and the virtue signalling pathways of entitled degenerate westerners.

See, the comment section no even full.

Very useless elements.

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Bouncing2(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hunger and malnutrition....

It's well bubu

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by SILVERLINES: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
cry

Terrible things happen in the north

I hear say bandits don kill dem chairman 4 Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by midosky: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
May his soul rest in peace....
Wot a pity
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by cosmatika(m): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Chai, na almajiri
May his soul rest in peace.
May the stupid parents who brought him into this world to suffer, and the government that doesn't care suffer the repercussions of his death
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by edward1106(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Aonkuuse:
He didn't die of hunger from his physical appearance. Something killed him.

3 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by DKM123: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Is the first picture necessary though?

You see ehn, that part of the country where they say thier religion allows them marry multiple wives is one of the reasons why they will keep breeding innocent kids who grow up to be terrorist. This idiots can barely cater to themselves talkless of a family of many children.

It's pure wickedness to bring innocent babies into the world when you know you are not capable of giving them the very minimal basics like a good education, NUTRITIONAL diet, and a decent roof over thier head. It's plain heartlessness.

If you have one or two kids, you will not die and even if you die, it will not make you miss heaven,

This little boy was brought into the world to suffer and then die so painfully, miserable and alone and all for what? To be hailed as having many children? I don't get this people and thier mentality. Honestly, I don't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by kambili999(f): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Oh Jesus have mercy. Poor baby boy cry

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Greazyman99: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:
Probably went through some pains.....

Why can't these people give birth to two or just a child so they can train these children?
They no go school na

Some children up North don't even know their real parents.....

RIP little Almajiri....

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Hilarioustweter: 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
They should do autopsy, likely to be poisoned

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon / Sex And Masturbation May Hamper Ebola Eradication Efforts / 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.