Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) (5304 Views)

Exclusive Research: Things I Noticed About Soursop Leaves Water After Taking It / What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) / Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) by Scientists(m): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
angry sad

Today, as i was meditating and pondering over and over again on the way forward, Thinking about the how i can produce a device that can generate power and also charge itself recycling power till infinity to solve power problem in Nigeria suddenly i heard a rush at my back yard.

I picked my cutlass and went fort for battle but, I saw an intruding cock chasing my Hen and at a point, her bumbum opened and i saw this red thing below.

Please nairalanders, does it mean that she has been infected? And what is the implication of eating Hen with infected Vagina

1 Share

Re: Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Vagina kill you there undecided

6 Likes

Re: Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) by Scientists(m): 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
SmellySperm:

Vagina can't kill me because, i don't worship it tongue

3 Likes

Re: Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) by wessey(m): 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Please don't come here and disturb us,we are about to sleep.
Re: Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Omo. Nothing wey pesin never see....

Watching....

1 Like

Re: Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2020
Scientists:

Vagina can't kill me because, i don't worship it tongue
Lol u no well
Re: Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) by Jovar(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2020
Hybrid Jumbo Guava seedling

Nursed, very fertile Hybrid Jumbo Guava seedling ready for planting.
Yield very big fruit size compared to others.
Produce more fruits per tree.
Adaptive to weather / climate changes.

Other hybrid seedling available:
❇ Giant plantain and banana sucker
❇ dwarf pawpaw seed and seedling
❇ sweet orange,grape,lisbon and indian lemon,tangerlo,and seedling of double budded of all citrus species
❇ grafted mango seedling
❇ jumbo guava seed and seedling
❇ cashew seedling
❇ oilpalm seedling (tenera)
❇ dwarf and hybrid coconut seedling
❇ soursop seed and seedling
❇ pinapple sucker
❇ xylopia (eeru) seedling
❇ passion fruit seed and seedling
❇ african walnut seedling
❇ irvingia gabonensis (oro) seedling
❇ irvingia wombulu (ogbono) seedling
❇ avocado seedling
❇ Local peer (ube) seedling
❇ bell apple seedling
❇ sugar apple seedling
❇ Semi Arid / Wambugu apple seedling
❇ bread fruit seedling ( nut and yam type)
❇ noni plant seedlings
❇ Cocoa seedlings
and many other seedlings...

Jovar Resources™ (Rc: 2875407)
Call: 08036399734
Whatsapp: https:///2348036399734

We're located behind the Glo office in Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, you can come pick up and we supply everywhere in Nigeria via transport.

Call to buy now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) by Darkerberry: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2020
SmellySperm:
Bro rushed to open the thread cos of puna picshore but now local man is disappointed wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) by Scientists(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
wessey:
Please don't come here and disturb us,we are about to sleep.

What are you doing here?
Re: Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) by Scientists(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jovar:
Hybrid Jumbo Guava seedling

Nursed, very fertile Hybrid Jumbo Guava seedling ready for planting.
Yield very big fruit size compared to others.
Produce more fruits per tree.
Adaptive to weather / climate changes.

Other hybrid seedling available:
❇ Giant plantain and banana sucker
❇ dwarf pawpaw seed and seedling
❇ sweet orange,grape,lisbon and indian lemon,tangerlo,and seedling of double budded of all citrus species
❇ grafted mango seedling
❇ jumbo guava seed and seedling
❇ cashew seedling
❇ oilpalm seedling (tenera)
❇ dwarf and hybrid coconut seedling
❇ soursop seed and seedling
❇ pinapple sucker
❇ xylopia (eeru) seedling
❇ passion fruit seed and seedling
❇ african walnut seedling
❇ irvingia gabonensis (oro) seedling
❇ irvingia wombulu (ogbono) seedling
❇ avocado seedling
❇ Local peer (ube) seedling
❇ bell apple seedling
❇ sugar apple seedling
❇ Semi Arid / Wambugu apple seedling
❇ bread fruit seedling ( nut and yam type)
❇ noni plant seedlings
❇ Cocoa seedlings
and many other seedlings...

Jovar Resources™ (Rc: 2875407)
Call: 08036399734
Whatsapp: https:///2348036399734

We're located behind the Glo office in Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, you can come pick up and we supply everywhere in Nigeria via transport.

Call to buy now..

You well at all
Re: Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) by Scientists(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Darkerberry:

Bro rushed to open the thread cos of puna picshore but now local man is disappointed wink cheesy cheesy

Don't you see it?

1 Like

Re: Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 26, 2020
Darkerberry:

local man is disappointed my brothergrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill / Foodstuff Suppliers Wanted ASAP / VEGOLAS FARMER'S MARKET: A Step Into The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.