Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States (2640 Views)

Please Why Are There So Many Premature Ladies On NL Romance Section? / Is Killz Ok This Night Fighting Everyone On The Nl Romance Platform / Nl Romance Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by aminalib(f): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2011
Who is down? someone start it so we can come, will anyone even come? what state? I say TEXAS
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by desholah(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2011
OP.
I'm game . . , I say Cairo!!! wink
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by aminalib(f): 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2011
void
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by desholah(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2011
aminalib:

void
You can confuse me, lol

@tOPIC,
Alicante ''Spain''!!! undecided
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by aminalib(f): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2011
request denied!
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by InkedNerd(f): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2011
aminalib, I dey for New York. I no fit come Texas
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by 190: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2011
I stay in north carolina

can i come!! grin grin
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by aminalib(f): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2011
u will have fun in texas, but NY not bad, but NY will be expensive for hotels
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by aminalib(f): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2011
nc suks,
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by desholah(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Too lazy of yah . . . .what of those coming from different  countries grin

Amina,
When did you turn to a machine? undecided . . . . .C'mon  .  .I have too countries . .Spain or Cairo!!! cheesy
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by desholah(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Too lazo of yah . . . .what of those coming from different countries grin

Amina,
When did you turn to a machine? undecided . . . . .C'mon . .I have two countries . .Spain or Cairo!!! cheesy
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2011
Texas or LA I'm in. . . NC, NY RED ZONE
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by Orton10(m): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2011
Hmm . , .wait a minute,
Whats this craze about Everybody wanting to meet Anybody??
What happened to the "Its just a forum" cliché??!! angry
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 21, 2011
Orton1_0:

Hmm . , .wait a minute,

Because some of them NL chicks are currently Hot and in need of nairalandious touch tongue undecided grin Maybe after that they will grow some sense of respect, womanly and maturity in em.
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by desholah(m): 12:16am On Mar 21, 2011
Orton1_0:

Hmm . , .wait a minute,
[size=30pt]My FAV poster of the year so far. . . . . . . .Yeah . .Where have you been all this while buddy[/size] grin grin grin . . . . .Guys also can't wait to crash their John wink . . . . , . I'm never game wink
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by MrsChima(f): 12:18am On Mar 21, 2011
If I can recall MOST NLders said no. The only one begging to meet others are Fstranger and a few others.
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by desholah(m): 12:22am On Mar 21, 2011
Fstranger is a stranger so will he remain . . .Fstrager!!! . . .No body is ready to meet you dawgy face nor your Kangaroo neck grin grin grin

OP.
hOW MANY VOTES UP TILL NOW . . . .

I'm also thinking of opening a thread for this same topic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by Orton10(m): 12:30am On Mar 21, 2011
REALITY101:

Because some of them NL chicks are currently Hot and in need of nairalandious touch  tongue undecided grin Maybe after that they will grow some sense of respect, womanly and maturity in em.
Lol @"the school of thought"!  cool
Well Cork is ever ready  . . . that dude is in die need of some/a punny!  grin
Maybe you should recommend some for him .lol
desholah:

[size=30pt]My FAV poster of the year so far. . . . . . . .Yeah . .Where have you been all this while buddy[/size] grin grin grin . . . . .Guys also can't wait to crash their John wink . . . . ,  . I'm never game wink
ROFLMFAO!!!  grin grin
You go blame them?
Person go leave him house and place of work come see some
Nler without something to "hold onto" afterwards??
Lol. . . Am yet to see a Lady on here worthy of an offline hookup! tongue
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by desholah(m): 12:36am On Mar 21, 2011
LMAO . . . Yeah man!!!

You are very right bout that . . .Though some guys are highly eager for this event to be held . . .I wonder why? undecided

Though we have some great ladies here ,You will be glad to meet them . . Seriously , .At the same time we have gotten

some MOFO DUDES here . . You will leave throughout your life blaming youreself for even seeing their faces . . . . .Their are

lot of them . . . I don't wanna start naming . . .They must be fcking scared right now grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 21, 2011
aminalib:

void
aminalib:

request denied!
grin grin
Out 2, no offense bro. kiss

@topic: if I am to meet here in the states, I'd have to be VERY certain that
certain members will NOT be attending before I waste my time and money.
Sure I don't HAVE to go but, if we want this to be a peaceful meeting, we must be sure
that those who are for the most part unwanted, do not show. That's my opinion at least.
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by desholah(m): 12:50am On Mar 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin grin
Out 2, no offense bro. kiss

@topic: if I am to meet here in the states, I'd have to be VERY certain that
certain members will NOT be attending before I waste my time and money.
Sure I don't HAVE to go but, if we want this to be a peaceful meeting, we must be sure
that those who are for [color=#990000]the most part unwanted, do not show
. That's my opinion at least.[/color]

Lmao . . .No worry . . . She ll accept it later grin

Falling off the balcony grin grin grin grin grin grin grin . , . . .Who are they sweetie kiss grin
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 21, 2011
desholah:

Lmao . . .No worry  . . . She ll accept it later grin

Falling off the balcony grin grin grin grin grin grin grin . ,  . . .Who are they sweetie kiss grin

im serious. Amina is too fly to have a certain c0rnball show up at her *ish. If he is there, count me out,
I'm not gonna call names cause in REALITY, I just want to show someone that I can be the bigger person, you get me?
But I would love to meet up with these folks tho. some of them are MAD cool.  smiley
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by Tosinville(m): 1:11am On Mar 21, 2011
(©¿©)
I live with mah gf somewhere downtown salt lake city, utah in a truck close to a bush, i'll probably come with some kkk(s) glad most of you here are blacks & pls lets the be party be till dawn for their operation.
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 21, 2011
Tosin.
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by Tosinville(m): 1:14am On Mar 21, 2011
^^We need to talk in private but not now.
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by Araboy(m): 1:18am On Mar 21, 2011
Wha ya say Mz Darky don't worry you and who ever with you are welcome in New York
I will show where to get your groove on some coupe decale Funana Makossa and Soukouss
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by aminalib(f): 1:22am On Mar 21, 2011
i'll be busy that day, but you guys feel free to come
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by Tosinville(m): 1:25am On Mar 21, 2011
Stuffs like this can't work, many are not even bold enough to meet friends online.
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by Tosinville(m): 1:25am On Mar 21, 2011
Offline rather.
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by aminalib(f): 1:26am On Mar 21, 2011
reality is many (including myself) don't really care to meet anyone, if i happen to run into you in the streets, ill say hi
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by Tosinville(m): 1:27am On Mar 21, 2011
^^who? araboy? ok thats cool then.
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by desholah(m): 1:27am On Mar 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

im serious. Amina is too fly to have a certain c0rnball show up at her *ish. If he is there, count me out,
I'm not gonna call names cause in REALITY, I just want to show someone that I can be the bigger person, you get me?
But I would love to meet up with these folks tho. some of them are MAD cool.  smiley

I got that sweetie . . . .yh, don't mention names grin grin grin grin
You are  bigger than MOFO love kiss wink
I just hope i'm not killing some dudes here cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry / 5 Tone Standing Poly Star Air Conditioner / Amurie Nkporo Loving And Caring Community To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.