Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Nl Romance Haters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nl Romance Haters (4351 Views)

Please Why Are There So Many Premature Ladies On NL Romance Section? / Is Killz Ok This Night Fighting Everyone On The Nl Romance Platform / Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl Romance Haters by aminalib(f): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2011
Really? do you think you have haters? why? do you think you are that important, it's just the internet grin grin
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MOBO999: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2011
Rubbish post, taught u have big up .
Re: Nl Romance Haters by aminalib(f): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2011
MOBO6969 SO u are cured from ur disease undecided
Re: Nl Romance Haters by 190: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2011
yaay her husband is here!!

Mobo make sure u drill her good again today!!
Re: Nl Romance Haters by aminalib(f): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2011
190 slap urself,
Re: Nl Romance Haters by BABE3: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2011
OMG!!! I have something to say on this topic!!! I've always thought about it myself. All these human beings(on and off-line) that think they have haters, must really think they're that important sha.   Like I just don't get it!!!  What is there to hate about you, ? lmao

The only people  I "hate" are successful and important people----Justin Beiber, All manchester United Players, e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Nl Romance Haters by aminalib(f): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2011
lol@BABE, I was ok "ok she is making sense" until justin beiber grin
Re: Nl Romance Haters by InkedNerd(f): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2011
lol @ how aminalib twited MOBO's name grin

@topic: Nope, I don't think I have haters. I disagree with people but I wouldn't go so far to say I have haters tongue
Re: Nl Romance Haters by aminalib(f): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@topic: Nope, I don't think I have haters. I disagree with people but I wouldn't go so far to say I have haters tongue

it seems when you go against the grain, that someone automatically calls u a hater, and some people just love to have haters i guess,
Re: Nl Romance Haters by 190: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Inked dont u hate me angry
Re: Nl Romance Haters by aminalib(f): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2011
everyone hates u 190, i know a bridge i can refer u too undecided
Re: Nl Romance Haters by 190: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2011
God knows how much i loathe and hate Amina and Inked!! angry angry
Re: Nl Romance Haters by 190: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2011
aminalib:

angry angry

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA4YMAHozWw&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Nl Romance Haters by InkedNerd(f): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2011
aminalib:

it seems when you go against the grain, that someone automatically calls u a hater, and some people just love to have haters i guess,

Oh well, it that make 'em feel good or puts a little sugar in the life then fine grin
Re: Nl Romance Haters by BABE3: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2011
aminalib:

lol@BABE, I was ok "ok she is making sense" until justin beiber grin

What? I made sense jo! Justin Beiber is successful, but I personally don't like the rate at which his career is soaring.  undecided
That makes me a hater,   smiley
I don't just hate any random low-life. I don't think I have haters myself, but if I do, then that's beautiful. cheesy

**But why would anyone "hate" me though**
Re: Nl Romance Haters by Ystranger: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Oh well, it that make 'em feel good or puts a little sugar in the life then fine grin

Just so you know, I am your hater. cool

Thats why you've been avoiding me grin
Re: Nl Romance Haters by aminalib(f): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2011
BABE!:

What? I made sense jo! Justin Beiber is successful, but I personally don't like the rate at which his career is soaring.[b][/b] undecided
That makes me a hater, smiley
I don't just hate any random low-life. I don't think I have haters myself, but if I do, then that's beautiful. cheesy

**But why would anyone hate me though**

lmaooo ok u are a nut
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MOBO999: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2011
aminalib:

^^^ It saturday morning and you are all alive and active, this tells me your so called lover must not have done his work well last night on your body, as my own girl is still in bed all tired and worned out, no wonder you come online to get heated up,well you more than welcome Aminalib.

Inked_Nerd:

^^^ Well i know you did be online, cos you never get any mid night action anyway, you welcome also as there is space for desperate BLACK women.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by aminalib(f): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2011
MOBO999:

^^^ It saturday morning and you are all alive and active, this tells me your so called lover must not have done his work well last night on youR body, as my own girl is still in bed all tired and worned out, no wonder you come online to ge heated up,well you more than welcome Aminalib.

Well i know you did be online, cos you never get any mid night action anyway, you welcome also as there is space for desperate BLACK women.

let me help you kill yourself kiss
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MOBO999: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^ We figured out your type long ago, come online to stir and seduce men, you black ladies never change, all you need do is find a lover, it aint that hard, go and see your topic all over the sexUAlity section, mr big this, mrs small that, all you do is SEx.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by InkedNerd(f): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2011
MOBO999:

Well i know you did be online, cos you never get any mid night action anyway, you welcome also as there is space for desperate BLACK women.

Awww MOBO999, are you one of those people who wants some sugar in their life? grin

Oya, throw all the jabs you want wink
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MOBO999: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^ My sister Inked_Nerd, i still respect you, but it time you settle down, you been coming to Nl romance for 4 years now, you not getting any younger you know, taught for the wise.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by aminalib(f): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2011
MOBO999:

^^^ We figured out your type long ago, come online to stir and seduce men, you black ladies never change, all you need do is find a lover, it aint that hard, go and see your topic all over the sexUAlity section, mr big this, mrs small that, all you do is SEx.

so which one na? i  sex or i don't sex, mobo do you have my money? how much did u make at the corner last night? grin
Re: Nl Romance Haters by Ystranger: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2011
MOBO999:

^^^ My sister Inked_Nerd, i still respect you, but it time you settle down, you been coming to Nl romance for 4 years now, you not getting any younger you know, taught for the wise.

we are working on it.
We will get married sometime next year

Wish us luck!
Re: Nl Romance Haters by InkedNerd(f): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2011
MOBO999:

loooooooooool, that's a good one. Ok, did you get that out of your system?
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MOBO999: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2011
aminalib:

so which one na? i  sex or i don't sex, mobo do you have my money? how much did u make at the corner last night? grin

Why the controvesial topic NL romance Hater this morning, you must be fustrated then, I feel sorry for you, i wish I could help you out, really and honestly, how can a matured lady be this active on a saturday morning, what happen to THANK GOD IT FRIDAY in your life, so you never get any friday fun then, maybe you dont even have a MAN and claim to be in a long term rewarding relationship.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by aminalib(f): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2011
MOBO999:

Why the controvesial topic NL romance Hater this morning, you must be fustrated then, I feel sorry for you, i wish I could help you out, really and honestly, how can a matured lady be this active on a saturday morning, what happen to THANK GOD IT FRIDAY in your life, so you never get any friday fun then, maybe you dont even have a MAN and claim to be in a long term rewarding relationship.

look at this old man, im sure u still wear baggy jeans and baseball hat, mobo babyyyyy come show meee oooo grin grin
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MOBO999: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

loooooooooool, that's a good one. Ok, did you get that out of your system?

Maybe i should ask you the same question (about time anyway ),why should a matured lady be this active on a saturday morning, did you man not do his work well last night, or dont you have a man, well my lady still in bed, she very tired from last night and you are all on the internet typing and jerking away this morning, trying to lure men in dark corner, concentrate on your relationship if you have any.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by aminalib(f): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2011
MOBO999:

Maybe i should ask you the same question (about time anyway ),why should a matured lady be this active on a saturday morning, did you man not do his work well last night, or dont you have a man, well my lady still in bed, she very tired from last night and you are all on the internet typing and jerking away this morning, trying to lure men in dark corner, concentrate on your relationship if you have any.

sounds like a biiig faat dyyyck is needed for ur mouth mobo
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MOBO999: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2011
Ystranger:

we are working on it.
We will get married sometime next year

Wish us luck!

Working on getting married, then you must be a weak Man, cos if you did your work well last night, she not suppose to be this active, she suppose to be in bed.
Well this is food for taught, Inked_Nerd need a real man and not you, i see all her previous comment from 4 years ago and she a Tigress between the sheet, she need a real man to swim that ocean, it aint you Brother, find a lady your size.
Re: Nl Romance Haters by InkedNerd(f): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^ Lmao grin
Re: Nl Romance Haters by MOBO999: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2011
All this brother coming online to mouth off just make me want to puke, it high time we expose them aint it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Most Bizarre Sexual Cultures And Practices Around The World. / . / 45-year-old Man Nabbed Having Sex With Three Dogs, Horse [ PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.