Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Need Urgent Vitamins From Usa! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Urgent Vitamins From Usa! (1031 Views)

Vitamins 4 A Glowing Smooth,silky,spotless Skin / 5 Vitamins For Healthy Skin / Vitamins For Skin & Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Urgent Vitamins From Usa! by mahogany28: 12:54am On Mar 21, 2011
please house,
i see nairaland as a family now,cuz im always on here lurking around and amusing myself with funy threads and news.however,i need some urgent help now.i need some vitamins from amazon,i think its sold at the local walgreens,ulta, or local pharmacies but while i tried entering nigeria as my adress it said it would not ship these vitamins because of manufacturer's restriction. its a female pill for hair,skin and nails,but im particularly interested in this particular brand bcuz of its ingredients which seems more powerful.these pills are not sold in nigeria as i have carried out extensive search n on their manufacturers site,its only available in the usa,and south africa. id honestly like a kind hearted person to help me get this vitamins and send it to me here in lagos.i would pay you via western union and pay you extra for all your time and effort.
Re: Need Urgent Vitamins From Usa! by Araboy(m): 12:58am On Mar 21, 2011
@OP I m in New York no need to send any money Email me what you need and will get it for free today is your lucky day once in while I love to help stranger
Re: Need Urgent Vitamins From Usa! by desholah(m): 1:01am On Mar 21, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d . . .wtf is happeining here ;d ;d ;d
Re: Need Urgent Vitamins From Usa! by mahogany28: 1:14am On Mar 21, 2011
are u serious araboy? then if i dont send the money how will you ship it to me in lagos?
this is something i need,and willing to pay extra for it.
Re: Need Urgent Vitamins From Usa! by aminalib(f): 1:43am On Mar 21, 2011
that is real nice of you araboy, GOD will bless you
Re: Need Urgent Vitamins From Usa! by nanidee(f): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2011
awwwwwwwwwwww cry cry
Re: Need Urgent Vitamins From Usa! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2011
Araboy:

@OP I m in New York no need to send any money Email me what you need and will get it for free today is your lucky day once in while I love to help stranger

That's so kind of you. I hope you are serious.

@op I would have loved to help you but since araboy offered the help first, goodluck
Re: Need Urgent Vitamins From Usa! by mahogany28: 4:39am On Mar 22, 2011
hi araboy has refused to reply my email or help.i still someone that can honestly help.please this is really urgent.help! cry
Re: Need Urgent Vitamins From Usa! by ShyOne(f): 5:46am On Mar 22, 2011
I send items to Nigeria every few months - my guy and I send items back and forth to each other all the time

Postage is expensive

It costs 300.00 to send a 1 lb item through UPS - CORRECTION $140.00

If you can state on NL the type of vitamins you need - I will pay for them and ship them to him within next 14 days - it takes 7 days to arrive in Nigeria - via Impex - I will include your vitamins in with the shipment he will be receiving.

He resides in Lagos - you can pick them up from him at his place of business - is your email address listed on your profile (he will not allow me to hand out my email address)

I will give him your email address and he will contact you once the shipment arrives so the soonest I can help you will be mid April when you receive those vitamins - I can send you 2 bottles - my cost

let me know if that is doable
Re: Need Urgent Vitamins From Usa! by mahogany28: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2011
shy-one,wow thanks alot dear.really appreciate your gesture and id be more greatful if you can send me the vitamins.its abit costly to get the pills,and i wont mind sending money for it,but if you insist on helping,then i pray that the good Lord rewards you abundantly.
Re: Need Urgent Vitamins From Usa! by Araboy(m): 3:25am On Mar 23, 2011
OP what you said wasn't true and you know it you have to be more honest You never sent me any email but if you still need help my offer is open

(1) (Reply)

First Man ‘functionally Cured’ Of Hiv / 2.5 Million Lagosians Have Mental Disoder / 10 Ways To Get Better Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.