Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections (17707 Views)

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo / Dreaded Cult Leader 'Stainless' Killed In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by Smartcomed: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2020
Maphite One of the D r e a d e d C u l t groups currently f i g h t i n g w a r in Benin city show off Their Jaw dropping G u n Collections!!!

watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKsDfc5qek4
lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by Okeytus(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by ifytrik(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2020
Were are the guns?

2 Likes

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by illicit(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2020
shocked

6 Likes

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by David1017(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2020
Benin boys must show their selves... The cult activities in Edo state is alarming

7 Likes

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by nsiba: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2020
Yet let one ragtag aboki herdsmen enter their mist, na so dem run like chicken

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by rolams(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Where do the get these?
Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by mychiveous(f): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2020
I Thank God say na sepele road i for grow. Na ear we take dey hear say them done start again. Anyone who joins cultism is dead man walking.

10 Likes

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by crestedaguiyi: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2020
mychiveous:
I Thank God say na sepele road i for grow. Na ear we take dey hear say them done start again. Anyone who joins cultism is dead man walking.

na lie. na those wey dey carry am for head dey die put. me sef grow for 3rd.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by techmo(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Idiots
Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by thunderfirebubu: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2020
nsiba:
Yet let one ragtag aboki herdsmen enter their mist, na so dem run like chicken
true talk

3 Likes

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by aniplus: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Every media file has metadata, which contains location, timestamp, author etc..
If the security agencies in that state were not involved, with this video, it's quite easy to make important arrests.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by Neddstark: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
From knife in the 80s, it graduated to local gun in the 90s
Then graduated to hand gun in the 00s
Now it is assault weapons in the 2010/20s
Hope its not going to be bombs in the 2030s.
Cultism is a virus, vaccinate your children against it because it will kill them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by slawormiir: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr

Isoright

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by Lordswazz(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
Some people just swear say dem no go make anything of their life. The problem is that, they want to drag as much people with them as possible into the afterlife prematurely.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by ruggedtimi(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mumu make him go Mexico go fight those cartel since him want hear ratata

2 Likes

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by KingMack(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
End SARS!!End SARS!!

Mehn don use the opportunity gather armoury for crebundecided

3 Likes

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by YorubaMod(m): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Senseless fools, instead to fight the corrupt government and redeem ur people,
you are busy killing hungry innocent fellow because of nonsense colour, mtcheewww.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by DMechy: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
undecided
Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by 2cribz: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Just bout 40 rounds plus a hand grenade ma niggi all boko boys need do na just 1 rpg and the rest na barbeque. Idiot. Imagine the nonsense display of stupidity. With those useless cut to size,the nigerian army should spray them abeg.pls NA in benin comb every forest and homes and waste them all pls ,they are useless senseless cultists wirh2no vision and direction in life

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by Quelme: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
That year for Benin! Bside too cast.

Thank God say I no dey that obodo again!
Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by Ekpekus(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
We all know how it would end... in Fela's voice.. Sorrow, Tears and Blood: their regular trademark.

1 Like

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
They should go and visit Latin American bad boys.
That is when you'll see real gangstas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
aniplus:
Every media file has metadata, which contains location, timestamp, author etc..
If the security agencies in that state were not involved, with this video, it's quite easy to make important arrests.
Over here we have olokpa and not security operatives

1 Like

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by GreaterFuture(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Smh
Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by Jestin: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
KDFB my Omi Brothers.

1 Like

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by Homeboiy: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
The kind of soldiers , NSCDC , police that are patrolling in Benin City now won’t even let them come out without guns.

I have been seeing joint securities

Military trucks moving from ring road axis down to temboga and agbor park side

1 Like

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by peppermint7(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
Which kind useless amoury be this one
De for just invite Sars make dem come spray this ones with better 7mm
Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by osothermal(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jestin:
KDFB my Omi Brothers.
Fool. Grow up

1 Like

Re: Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections by LikeAking: 6:10am On Nov 26, 2020
Neddstark:
From knife in the 80s, it graduated to local gun in the 90s
Then graduated to hand gun in the 00s
Now it is assault weapons in the 2010/20s
Hope its not going to be bombs in the 2030s.
Cultism is a virus, vaccinate your children against it because it will kill them.

Wole Soyinka is to be blamed for all this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) / Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) / Man Kills Sister After Reading 7 Books Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.