Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned (2067 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / End of story. / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by topeorekoy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2007
what do u think about the engagement proposal

http://www.spelhouse.com/gray/

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by uyai(f): 1:52am On Jul 01, 2007
yeah, i saw it weeks ago. Stunning
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by dupebaby(m): 2:04am On Jul 01, 2007
kool
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by Mustay(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2007
Yeah
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by spoilt(f): 12:36am On Jul 02, 2007
that's the way you honor a woman boys!
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by PTBNaija(f): 4:15am On Jul 10, 2007
Got bored watching it, mine better be better lol. j/k
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by bluesky4(f): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2007
i loved it!
guys u better be taking notes grin
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by English1(f): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2007
Lucky she said yes after all that! grin

I'm confused though - what's with all the visiting people with letters before he proposes?
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by kulaShaker(f): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2007
over the top if you ask me, English1 i think those people are their friends and family and they seem like christians to me, but can you imagine how much those rooms cost? unique proposal . I had to think if she was crying from the joy or the fact that she knew she could not say no in front of all them people smiley But really you can tell he really really loves her, i hope they have a happy life together
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by PTBNaija(f): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2007
Yeah, that room thing was too much. Didn't get it at all. I just want simple and romantic.
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 12, 2007
blue-sky:

i loved it!
guys u better be taking notes grin

i hope you took notes about how much all that cost?

My verdict on the proposal? Boring, way over the top and unispiring! I would consider the girl was more distressed than impressed.
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by topeorekoy(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2007
i can see that most pple that found this proposal sweet are not resident in Nigeria. personally, most nigerian guys including ME wont propose like that. its just not nigerian
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by kulaShaker(f): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2007
hahaha broke ass brodas grin grin
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by spoilt(f): 4:03am On Jul 13, 2007
topeorekoy:

i can see that most people that found this proposal sweet are not resident in Nigeria. personally, most nigerian guys including ME wont propose like that. its just not nigerian

you're right. you guys are just not romantic.
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2007
take example guys. nothing bad in doing something special and showing the woman you love, that you really cherish her and would do anything for her. grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by topeorekoy(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2007
i'll definitely do something romantic and special. but that, its way off the hook
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by OmoEko1(f): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2007
Niaja guys need to learn from this cry cry cry cry cry, so lovely kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by PTBNaija(f): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2007
Haha, check out this one :-p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg3vYwFSvI4
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2007
hahahaha next time do you homework well before jumping to propose. . .

honey honey honey will you marry me? Such a drab proposal! That's gotta hurt though!
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by PTBNaija(f): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2007
Has to more than just hurt, got dumped, in public, on national television! LOL I have to look for other messed up proposals now grin
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by kulaShaker(f): 12:16am On Jul 19, 2007
hahahahahaha wat a dumb dude lmao. it goes to show he didn't even know the woman he was proposing to well, dumb ass deserved that lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned by uyai(f): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2007
the incident was a stunt pulled by the wizards. It was staged people! not real.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do U Want Your Mother - In - Law Dead? / My Childhood Experience: In Line With This Topic: No Don't Touch Me There!!! / The Day A Ghost Came To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.