Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,559 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team (41592 Views)

ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) / Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Reex12(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
nice but u can't win when Roddy rich,Lil baby and Megan is on the list its a no no,try again when there are less more famous competitors

my take is lilbaby
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by LegendAnselm: 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Macsjebs:
Awwwnnn, so lovely, sweet mother

...Guys, I recently uploaded one of my best as my nairaland profile picture
Kindly show me love by liking my DP, thanks fam, love you all kiss kiss kiss
good.dp...

but

when last do u go for HIV test?
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by jojothaiv(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
OP Wehdone O..

Grammy Rated OP
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Dollywood(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
staymore:

You have losers mentally

*Mentality

Baba Suwe. cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by staymore: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dollywood:

*Mentality

Baba Suwe. cheesy

Lolz, see your head like Baba Coconut
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Edidiong123: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Geminvert(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Omo this one is mad
IamPlato:
Make burna boy dey calm down...

For your song to me nominated it must first be submitted to the Grammy board, if you don't submit it, it won't stand a chance to be nominated...

If Davido submits his song I am sure it will be nominated too...

So make burna calm down, other celebrities no dey shout when they get nominated...

Grammy don't go out looking for songs, the songs come to them, the artists come to them.

If burna boy didn't submit his album it wouldn't have been nominated...

all those quotin me please shift your ass one side. i dont give a fvck about burnaboy and i am no fan of davido. the point is burna boy doesnt need to continually talk about being nominated, the nomination speaks and every one can see it

trying to repeatedly talk about it or boast about it is a crappy thing to do
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Realhommie(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2020
pocohantas:
Oluwaburna

I’ve liked him from the days of Like To Party and Tonight. Tonight remains one of my favourite Burna’s track.

I also love(d) the fact that he isn’t unnecessarily sociable. There is something very hot about men with small circles. They are exclusive and they make more rational and informed decisions- devoid of external influence.
People say he is arrogant, he is perfect. He should remain like that for me. grin grin
Beautiful submission.
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by BeardGangSTAR: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2020
pocohantas:
Oluwaburna

I’ve liked him from the days of Like To Party and Tonight. Tonight remains one of my favourite Burna’s track.

I also love(d) the fact that he isn’t unnecessarily sociable. There is something very hot about men with small circles. They are exclusive and they make more rational and informed decisions- devoid of external influence.

People say he is arrogant, he is perfect. He should remain like that for me. grin grin

Meaning: If a man like this is my man, I can have him to my self listening to only one directive: mine.

The scheming Poco.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by jornwhite: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
BeardGangSTAR:

Meaning: If a man like this is my man, I can have him to my self listening to only one directive: mine.

The scheming Poco.

The smaller his circle the easier the elimination process grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by BeardGangSTAR: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
jornwhite:

The smaller his circle the easier the elimination process grin grin

Exactly. All women want to keep a lot of friends but want their men to keep little or no friends so they can manipulate the men easily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday / KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) / Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.