Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team (41550 Views)

ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) / Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by debbiebianca2(f): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Burna Boy celebrates his Grammy Nomination with his Mother and team.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzTLPmRxVvw

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Taiwoa990: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
No be small

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by longetivity(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
burna boy you are winning this Grammy #TWICEASTALL

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by slawormiir: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Burna boy my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Blazing my afternoon weed with some burna boys song

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by osamz007: 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
WAY TOOO BIGGGGG

OLUWABURNA

29 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by pocohantas(f): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Oluwaburna

I’ve liked him from the days of Like To Party and Tonight. Tonight remains one of my favourite Burna’s track.

I also love(d) the fact that he isn’t unnecessarily sociable. There is something very hot about men with small circles. They are exclusive and they make more rational and informed decisions- devoid of external influence.

People say he is arrogant, he is perfect. He should remain like that for me. grin grin

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by samuel19222(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Oluwaburna

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Burna boy my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Blazing my afternoon weed with some burna boys song

Fake ass niggar

14 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Awwwnnn, so lovely, sweet mother

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Preshy01(f): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Burna Boy all the way
Shout out to Wizkid too

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by updatechange(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Op must be high on kwale weed, why posting MOBO Instead of GRAMMY nomination cheesy cheesy

Anyways congratulations to my gee, I predicted this about four years ago and you're making it a reality gradually.
Big ups man @oluwaburna.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Oluwaburna to the world!
Make una take am.....

Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah
Yeah, uh-huh, yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah

This one na gbedu wey dey ja pata
Me, I no get time, I dey da pada
Dada cover my face, calling me Lagbaja
Biggie man, wey no dey wear agbada

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by samuel19222(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Agbada
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by EricSmallz(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
I Love the fact that He loves weed grin

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Lagosianswag: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
From African Giant to Twice as Tall, Big-Ups! cool

My Favourite Burna Album is still "Outside" cool

9 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by 3KINGZ18: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Nackzy: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
I Love you Brother
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by ajimotoke(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
When will Rema too celebrate with Djazzy
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Kennyking1234: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Oh, I'd have to be twice as tall
At least to feel better than I do
Yes I'd have to be twice as tall
At least, I mean me multiplied by two (by two)
(I mean me multiplied by two, by two)

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Dharey55(m): 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
We dey observe
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by pride4legacy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hold on is that Rema?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by gaetano: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
tongue
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by sassiemyk: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
I just Pray Burna wins this to break this jinx. That guy is the best art from naija

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
EricSmallz:
I Love the fact the He loves weed grin
Too much Igbo smoking is bad for your health and your future.
Say no to igbo.

EricSmallz:

Why is Wiz Khalifa still alive?
Maybe because he doesn't consume a bowl of garri with groundnut after smoking his own weed....maybe! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by IamPlato(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Make burna boy dey calm down...

For your song to me nominated it must first be submitted to the Grammy board, if you don't submit it, it won't stand a chance to be nominated...

If Davido submits his song I am sure it will be nominated too...

So make burna calm down, other celebrities no dey shout when they get nominated...

Grammy don't go out looking for songs, the songs come to them, the artists come to them.

If burna boy didn't submit his album it wouldn't have been nominated...

all those quotin me please shift your ass one side. i dont give a fvck about burnaboy and i am no fan of davido. the point is burna boy doesnt need to continually talk about being nominated, the nomination speaks and every one can see it

trying to repeatedly talk about it or boast about it is a crappy thing to do

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Dollywood(m): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lass Lass e no go win am.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by praiseneo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
We no go hear word this week
Davido sef don buy market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbani Darego And Family! / Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) / Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.