Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (34900 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary / "I Am Getting Married Soon" - Don Jazzy Tells Bank W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by sinola(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Can someone tell this impotent, preekless, bald- headed weakling called banky w with a dysfunctional deek to just shut tha f up already!!!

A man that cannot give his wife belle for 5 years of marriage, is that one a man??

When they are taking head counts of able men, pls Banky should be no where near the list........

And that barren witch called Adesua, her previous series of abortions have finally damaged the little that was left of her dysfunctional womb.......Very useless barren thing tryna use her fake beauty to calm us down.......tufiakwa!!!!

I know your tricks and I will not fall for it. So I jump and pass

4 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by JustforMen: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Can someone tell this impotent, preekless, bald- headed weakling called banky w with a dysfunctional deek to just shut tha f up already!!!

A man that cannot give his wife belle for 5 years of marriage, is that one a man??

When they are taking head counts of able men, pls Banky should be no where near the list........

And that barren witch called Adesua, her previous series of abortions have finally damaged the little that was left of her dysfunctional womb.......Very useless barren thing tryna use her fake beauty to calm us down.......tufiakwa!!!!
sometimes keeping quiet is just better than talking, HABA!

3 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Kokaine(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Guy if u never marry born pikin no dey yarn raw like this o....d issue fit come b ur own issue tomorrow
the children can die too. Its not good to talk anyhow because na God give am the children

4 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by mcwilliams7(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2020
Happy Birthday and Anniversary to you.
Righteousness89:
Knowing and Following JESUS Christ is the Greatest and Sweetest Decision since I was Created..

I and Banky got Married on the same day and same year!
Like play like play! It's 3years already..
We Praise GOD!
Today 26th is also my Birthday !

GOD has been really Faithful
To GOD Be the Glory!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by temiaseese: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

Why are you this bitter? Try to handle your misfortune well na

4 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by fayded(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Knowing and Following JESUS Christ is the Greatest and Sweetest Decision since I was Created..

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!

All thanks be to God.. Baba.. Do giveaway na.. Bless my soul financially today. I need am

2 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by VULCAN(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2020
His attack on the man is from envy.

He wishes he could have what Banky has.

lymelyte:
what if it is the woman that has refused to take in? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Oizee(f): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

u are so mean, hope you are done having kids?

2 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Zurich1844(f): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Guy if u never marry born pikin no dey yarn raw like this o....d issue fit come b ur own issue tomorrow
Even if he or she is married with kids, is he/she the giver of life? Tomorrow is pregnant. 'Onye ejina uwa mee onu, uwa na-eme ntughari'.

3 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Pimine: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!
Aswearugaaad

Happy anniversary to you and the Wellingtons!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Obc1234(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!
wow! You married at 23

1 Like

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by biggy26: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!
Happy birthday and congratulations! Keep doing what you do here, people are getting blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by chrisukeka(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2020
The most stupid post I've seen today.....

GOFRONT:

2 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Oizee(f): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2020
Flyboyk:
Ok what's the 1st best decision
giving his life to Christ, he wrote it

3 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Truckpusher(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

Papa Nnamdi calm down joor!! E never reach like that nah.

They are still enjoying themselves - You never hear family planning ? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Angelfrost(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2020
It's actually obvious... I can relate to this.

Marrying a good woman solves more than half of a man's life problems!!!... You have renewed energy, vigor, wisdom, and vision to soar to greater heights.

Congrats to Banky and Adesua!!!... It will get better for you and your generation with each anniversary! AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Angelfrost(m): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

Okay... You have been noticed!!! Now, move along with your PERFECT life!

2 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Oizee(f): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2020
Kokaine:
who are the people liking this post?
his type
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by cardoctor(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2020
U can call it being Lucky
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by TheGift: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2020
sinola:
Anytime, you see this kind of praises from our celebrities... My brother, all is not well. Time will tell.

Na wa, such pessimistic presumptions, apathetic assumptions, cynical suspicions and cursory conclusions.... Are you Happy?

1 Like

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by studentofTruth: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2020
Tango123:

There is so much hate in this your post. If this your post is a reflection of who you are, then you meed to be pitied

Not having a child could be their choice. If you dont like it, get used to it

And even if they are incapable of having children, thats their life, not yours

Get a life!

The fellow you quoted is a lowlife.

I have learned that a lowlife will always be a lowlife. They're always filled with hatred born out of frustration.

I don't give them the honor of quoting them. Denying them the attention they seek is a lot of pain for them.

But thank you for talking some sense into the obviously empty skull that has been brutally damaged by hunger.

Wish a good Samaritan around him can get him something to eat. Poverty is the worst cancer!

4 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by jaytime(m): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2020
True love is a beautiful thing. I wish they stay true to their promises. Their marriage will not go the same route with an average celebrity marriage in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Xionez(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2020
Kokaine:
who are the people liking this post?

Spiteful individuals.
There is nothing "likable" in that post.

1 Like

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by johnhood(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2020
Please try and put some of these inspirations in your songs not....

1 Like

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by cococandy(f): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2020
longetivity:
I pray God gift you and your wife kids by this time next year

What if they don’t want kids? Nigerians and minding other people’s reproductive business sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by gpsmiles: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

What a nonsense. Stupid wrote up

2 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by ebenezer202l(f): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

@ Annie001 why you no con follow curse this one too abi na only my comment you see?
Na idiot you be, may your marriage be as that of Banky and may your parents never be called grandparents.

2 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Righteousness89(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2020
biggy26:

Happy birthday and congratulations! Keep doing what you do here, people are getting blessed.
Praise GOD!
Thanks my Brother

2 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by EzzyCarter: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Congrats Banky and Adesua!!

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!

Happy birthday. More Grace and more blessings sire. Keep winning souls for Christ!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Angelacruz: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2020
This is very bad.I didn't expect that from u
GOFRONT:

2 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by ParkleElegant: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

My dear just celebrate and go that is if u must say something,or read nd don't comment, Remember wat u mock someone about today, people will Mock u of same 2morrow,but even in their childlessness they love their selves so much than those who have given birth to dozens of kids.... I never saw any news of Adesua abortions oooh,where u see it tell me?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Rains Curses On Those Who Want Him Dead (Video) / PHOTOS: Evicted And Disqualified Bbnaija Housemates Visit Payporte / OAP Do2dtun Says Noble Igwe Leg Looks Like 'Monkey Post' In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.