Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You (7215 Views)

RIP Commando, Terminator Actor / Muna Obiekwe’s Dead Body, Corpse (photo): See Story From His Sister... RIP / We'll Give Our Husbands Condom For Safety; Says Nollywood Twin Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by babyme1(f): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2011
She died just like that. Such a young and promising beauty. RIP Mfon Umobong cry cry cry cry cry

Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by babyme1(f): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2011
cry cry cry

Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2011
What killed her?
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by Memunah(f): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2011
she is such a pretty gal,source pls and what killed her?
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by ifyalways(f): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2011
How did she die?
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by babyme1(f): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2011
I can't get the details of her death but it's all over fb. She was my friend on fb an i heard the news on saturday. She was such a brilliant girl cry cry cry cry cry
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by InkedNerd(f): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
OP: Who was she? baby.me, can you please tell me?
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by babyme1(f): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^Miss Akwa Ibom State sad
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by InkedNerd(f): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2011
baby.me:

^^Miss Akwa Ibom State sad

Oh ok. How did she die? cry
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by MeGaStReEt: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2011
blink182:

What killed her?

them  say too much of everytin is bad

E fit be say na over fine kill am ooo
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

them  say too much of everytin is bad

E fit be say na over fine kill am ooo
sossick
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2011
Awwwwwwww . . . such a beautiful young girl! sad sad
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by InkedNerd(f): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2011
Just wondering, everyone is saying its a shame that a beautiful girl died but would everyone have this reaction had she been ugly? The reason I ask this is because every time I hear of a young woman that dies, one of the first thing I hear people say is that its a shame that such a pretty/beautiful girl died. Now had the deceased been ugly would you all still share the same sentiments? Just wondering undecided
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
Her beauty is something to note . . . as well as her young age. Anybody her age would certainly get the same sympathy, even if she wasn't beautiful. At least I speak for myself.
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2011
any details about her death?

and why was she not publicised before?
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by babyme1(f): 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
No details about what killed her. Just friends sympathizing on FB. I can't graps her death,too painful cry
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by babyme1(f): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
Got from twitter that she was sick. She died on wednesday and was laid to rest on saturday cry sad
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2011
so sad.

may she RIP.
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2011
So sad, may her young soul RIP.

Never heard of her before now though. How did she die, does anyone know yet? So far, there are no details, or link to her death.
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by MeGaStReEt: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Just wondering, everyone is saying its a shame that a beautiful girl died but would everyone have this reaction had she been ugly? The reason I ask this is because every time I hear of a young woman that dies, one of the first thing I hear people say is that its a shame that such a pretty/beautiful girl died. Now had the deceased been ugly would you all still share the same sentiments? Just wondering undecided

Thats is we even get to hear/read the story.
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by mamagee3(f): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
May her soul rest in peace!!!
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by no1madman(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2011
blink182:

What killed her?
Mosquito. . .
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

My thoughts too. And I've seen this happen too many times. . .as if death should only befriend 'ugly' people. It just underscores the basic vanity and insensitivity of human beings.
My sympathies to the young lady's family though.

"any (wo)man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind" - John Donne, Meditation XVII.
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by floxyrangy: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2011
she was sick. The kind we call ''brief illness''. She was not the main Miss Akwa Ibom,she was the 1st runner up which made her Miss Akwa Ibom Tourism. She just fell ill and before we knew what happened, she was dead. I still cannot get over the shock. Mfon ''Ivy'' Umobong,rest in peace.
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by babyme1(f): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2011
floxyrangy:

she was sick. The kind we call ''brief illness''. She was not the main Miss Akwa Ibom,she was the 1st runner up which made her Miss Akwa Ibom Tourism. She just fell ill and before we knew what happened, she was dead. I still cannot get over the shock. Mfon ''Ivy'' Umobong,rest in peace.
Thanks for the info, it's a rude shock that she is no more.
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hope there`s an autopsy.
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by ifyalways(f): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Not necessarily so.
I think to a great extent comes from our culture of not speaking ill of the dead.
BTW,She is a mini-celebrity . . .a beauty queen,folks are bound to refer to her in regards to whatever lead her to fame/trademark.
When Dagrin died cry . . .we heard stuffs like,he was such a talented musician,yes? wink

1 Like

Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by Afanna1: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2011
RIp.The witches were after her.
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by dani1luv: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2011
RIP. . .
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by InkedNerd(f): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2011
ifyalways:

Not necessarily so.
I think to a great extent comes from our culture of not speaking ill of the dead.
BTW,She is a mini-celebrity . . .a beauty queen,folks are bound to refer to her in regards to whatever lead her to fame/trademark.
When Dagrin died cry . . .we heard stuffs like,he was such a talented musician,yes? wink

I don't really think its fair to compare someones looks to someone ability to sing as a musician. Those are two different things.

pro01:

My thoughts too. And I've seen this happen too many times. . .as if death should only befriend 'ugly' people. It just underscores the basic vanity and insensitivity of human beings.
My sympathies to the young lady's family though.

"any (wo)man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind" - John Donne, Meditation XVII.

I just think the whole thing is weird and when I ask people this openly they give me a weird look and try to back track what they've said.
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by ektbear: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2011
I'm very much wondering what killed her.
Re: RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You by Dolemite(f): 8:19am On Mar 24, 2011
#Afanna:

RIp.The witches were after her.
Oh shut up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Tupac Shakur Spotted On Rihanna's Smartphone (picture) / Halle Berry Vs Aishwarya Rai Most Beautiful? / How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.