Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,477 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State (355 Views)

5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / First Bank Ado-ekiti On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State by Viccur(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2020
Good day everyone,
Do you stay in any part of Ekiti State and you have errands to run but you couldn't probably you are busy or not available. I'm available through out the rest of the year to assist you in running such errands at an affordable fee. As long as it is legal and legit, I can take care of it.
Moreso, if you have a job be it full time or part time, i am available to render my service. If you doubt my persona I'm ready to prove my identity to affirm confidence. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State by Viccur(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2020
At your service.
Re: Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State by spyglaxx: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2020
Viccur:
At your service.

Viccur the errand boy.
Re: Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State by Viccur(m): 6:51am On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State by Olayinka777(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2020
spyglaxx:

Viccur the errand boy.

It's far better than being idle & expecting handouts without adding value to peoples lives. May God bless your hustle bro!

2 Likes

Re: Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State by Viccur(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Olayinka777:

It's far better than being idle & expecting handouts without adding value to peoples lives. May God bless your hustle bro!
Amen, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State by spyglaxx: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Olayinka777:

Are you a graduate?
Re: Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State by Olayinka777(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
spyglaxx:

Are you a graduate?
Yes sir,why do u ask? Besides what has that got to do here?
Re: Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State by spyglaxx: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Olayinka777:

Yes sir,why do u ask? Besides what has that got to do here?

What skill have you learned, like learning or are you prepared to learn.
Re: Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State by Olayinka777(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
spyglaxx:

What skill have you learned, like learning or are you prepared to learn.
Quite a few,still learning & still open to learning more. Anything for me?
Re: Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State by spyglaxx: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Olayinka777:
Quite a few,still learning & still open to learning more. Anything for me?

Maybe you should consider printing of big notes
and others.
Re: Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State by Olayinka777(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
spyglaxx:

Maybe you should consider printing of big notes
and others.
Don't get u
Re: Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State by spyglaxx: 5:14am On Nov 30, 2020
Olayinka777:

Don't get u

As in if you have money go and be apprentice at those printing press around poly road with sepecialization on bigi note printing.
Re: Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State by Olayinka777(m): 6:02am On Nov 30, 2020
spyglaxx:

As in if you have money go and be apprentice at those printing press around poly road with sepecialization on bigi note printing.
Ok but I am based in Abuja
Re: Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State by spyglaxx: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2020
Olayinka777:

Ok but I am based in Abuja

Thats shady.
Re: Check This Out If You Stay In Ekiti State by Olayinka777(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2020
spyglaxx:

Thats shady.
I don't understand a thing from your comment

(1) (Reply)

N-POWER: CBN Nexit Portal Now Active For Registration / Cost Of Clearing...end Of The Year / Organic Skincare Recipe Ebook 2020 Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.