Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) (77317 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by returncole: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Double Whaala for Dead... Body - Oritse Femi
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Fiwayemi(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Nutrimindrr: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fascinating
The guy fresh sha
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Neddyogu(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
The embalming and fixation process must have been something else. This one no be formalin or zenker's fluid type oo.
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Oxojun84: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
see below

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by TheoStatesman(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Why won't they allow the young man to rest in peace.
Wahala be like bicycle shaa
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by harmony75: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
this is so so emotional � � � rest in peace dearie �
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by luluman: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Badonasty:
lol...totally unnecessary
You know nothing about their traditions now, why say its unnecessary?
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by FashionCookie(f): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pple get mind I swear.
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
to be absent from the body is to be...
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by incogni2o: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
doggedfighter:

You are the one that's afraid to comment because of your eternity hogwash grin

Keep denying reality, Your foolishness will be bare after Death,

Then you'll know you WERE the real coward.

Accept Jesus Today, He is the WAY to LIFE after life.
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Djyucee1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
It's well
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Did they give the corpse a haircut too embarassed
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by skukimania(f): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Even though, I did't know him while he was alive, it is hard for me watching that. How much more his loved ones? I hope his mother isn't alive to see all these? These friends are not helping her situation.
It's so sad! May he RIP.
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by pafo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
I recommend the book of Ecclesiastes from The Word of GOD for the Earth Inhabitants ..

If People understood what life is, they will apply themselves to wisdom and cease from Nonessentials..

You know nothing about Ecclesiastes.
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by fayomim: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
It is well with the dead
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by mrkings84(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good.
Now the whites are copying from us!
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by MissJoy29(f): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
ajailer:
seems the guy died in a sitting position cos rigor mortis won't allow him to be bent like that.
For wia! Come to Ghana & see stuffs like this almost everywhere during burials. I really don't know how they do it but corpses can be made to sit down or lie up in bed.
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by doggedfighter(f): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
incogni2o:

Keep denying reality, Your foolishness will be bare after Death,

Then you'll know you WERE the real coward.

Accept Jesus Today, He is the WAY to LIFE after life.

Stop living in fear
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by proff010: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
You never hear anything... For nairaland you go hear and see more..
BlessedNuel:
There is nothing wey I never see or hear in dx world
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Josywhyte: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
the dead man don turn undertaker of WWE
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by bizzibodi(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Na waoh!rigor mortis don suffer...dem fon put disc jockey for him front na.
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
CHAII SO NA JUST BREATH HOLD MAN ? I MUST REPENT TODAY embarassed
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Bukden16(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
I recommend the book of Ecclesiastes from The Word of GOD for the Earth Inhabitants ..

If People understood what life is, they will apply themselves to wisdom and cease from Nonessentials..

It's high time you stop all "these" fake prophetic claims.
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by pfadom: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Aberration!!!
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by ajailer(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
MissJoy29:

For wia! Come to Ghana & see stuffs like this almost everywhere during burials. I really don't know how they do it but corpses can be made to sit down or lie up in bed.

hmm, wetin musa no go see for gate

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by dietwellbeing: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
rip to the dead...why is it looking like he’s sweating
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by LegendAnselm: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na waoo.....wetin Architect no go see for construction site
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by LegendAnselm: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
MASTERMIND04:
Total waste of time and resources. What's the essence?
when u ar gone u ll know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Have You Noticed This About Families These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.