Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children (10718 Views)

Peak 456 Educates On The Importance Of Breakfast And Age-Appropriate Nutrition / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by Farki: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2020
emmabest2000:
Artificial milks can never made a child smart

Only mother's breastfeed can do that

Thats why mothers need to breastfeed their baby from birth until the his or her one year birthday grin

But this is for 4 years and above who have left the stage of breastfeeding.
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by Farki: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Sponsored post I think.
OP, come settle dem boyz o.

Obviously, peak likes to advertise before Christmas period when they know kids will be at home.
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by vickydevoka(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2020
I jst bought for my dad peak 60, 70 , 80. That man Sabi give person headache. I been think say na woman be wahala until my Papa begin age

1 Like

Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by SweetCunt97(f): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2020
emmabest2000:

Thats why mothers need to breastfeed their baby from birth until the his or her one year birthday grin
Shey the breast no go fall ni
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by BluntNigerian: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2020
Is this an Advert post please??
Na question I ask ooo.
I come in peace
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by Sonnk: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2020
Its the first time am hearing of peak 456, what I know is peak 123. Well, is it also good for a baby of 4 months? Please I will like to know. Thanks.
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by arantess: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2020
Sijo01:
Will not be different from Peak 123................To much sugar
children need sugar
you dont need it

1 Like

Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by simplesearch: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2020
tempex88:
This definitely is a paid advert to be on FP

So you don't want Seun to eat and pay his workers?

1 Like

Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by AK481(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
seun don hammer
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by AdedoyinO(f): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Children can get all the DHA they need from oily fish like Titus and other nutrients from normal full cream milk and their balanced diet meals.

There's no need for any special brain power boosting milk.
Let them read books and engage in critical thinking, they will be smart.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by kaykay001: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
emmabest2000:

Have you seen the malnutrition rate in Nigeria? there is a direct link between nutrition and mental & physical development. You do know pap is basically corn and you need to add milk to make it more nutritious. So why not add fortified milk for your kids?
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by CorleonOfSicily: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!
Parents beware of PEAK123 & PEAK 456. There are nothing but poison and sugar in excess quantity to your child's health. Presently, I am battling in the hospital to save my child because of this evil milk. Be warned!
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by macrodata(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
CorleonOfSicily:
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!
Parents beware of PEAK123 & PEAK 456. There are nothing but poison and sugar in excess quantity to your child's health. Presently, I am battling in the hospital to save my child because of this evil milk. Be warned!
Cowbell staff spotted.

If your child is allergic to milk, don't blame anyone but yourself who should've been more observant. Next time treat your weak genes before having children.

3 Likes

Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by PHijo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
pickatyou2:
What can I say. Peak selling scam to mother's making them believe na their formula dey make pikin smart.

Only in Nigeria these marketing scams are allowed! In their home countries they wouldn't be allowed to pull that stunt.
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by henryobinna(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nairaland is now accepting sponsored post grin grin grin angry
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by CorleonOfSicily: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
macrodata:
Cowbell staff spotted.

If your child is allergic to milk, don't blame anyone but yourself who should've been more observant. Next time treat your weak genes before having children.
Slowpoke spotted! Go and treat the madness that is staple in your family, if not what killed your father will soon kill you. I am sure you don't know more than doctors.
Nevertheless, from the picture of your father you posted, I know you should not know anything better than a donkey.
Efulefu!
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by Emmakelechi: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
That's not true. There are two different types of peak . The full cream and the filled. The major difference is that the filled milk is made from vegetable fat and is low in cholesterol,while the full cream has a richer, creamier taste and is made from animal fat. The filled has lesser cholesterol. The watery peak might be the one with lesser cholesterol. Just make sure you know the type you want when you want to get one.
MozB:
Product were them been don adulterate a very long time ago.. Peak is no longer what it was. Atleast i don born come see when tin Peak Milk been fresh over. Now its just water.
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by MozB: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Emmakelechi:
That's not true. There are two different types of peak . The full cream and the filled. The major difference is that the filled milk is made from vegetable fat and is low in cholesterol,while the full cream has a richer, creamier taste and is made from animal fat. The filled has lesser cholesterol. The watery peak might be the one with lesser cholesterol. Just make sure you know the type you want when you want to get one.

Lol... I know the different types. You will not understand. Especially if you were born recently. There was a time Peak was really a milk.
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by Emmakelechi: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2020
MozB:

Lol... I know the different types. You will not understand. Especially if you were born recently. There was a time Peak was really a milk.

Lol...born recently. Obviously not, at least I've seen more than 3 decades and I can tell you for sure that there hasn't been any drop in quality.
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by Cityqueengirl(f): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
MozB:
Product were them been don adulterate a very long time ago.. Peak is no longer what it was. Atleast i don born come see when tin Peak Milk been fresh over. Now its just water.
I thought I was the only one that observed it.. the best thing is to get powdered milk
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by macrodata(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
CorleonOfSicily:

Slowpoke spotted! Go and treat the madness that is staple in your family, if not what killed your father will soon kill you. I am sure you don't know more than doctors.
Nevertheless, from the picture of your father you posted, I know you should not know anything better than a donkey.
Efulefu!
Please don't mind how my previous message was delivered, just take the advice and stop breeding kids who only eat their mucus because they can't eat properly.

There is nothing wrong with Peak products but if you feel otherwise, go do DNA test and confirm if they're really your kids. I know you have doubts, just run tests and stop spitting like you need to treat rabies.
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by CorleonOfSicily: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
macrodata:
Please don't mind how my previous message was delivered, just take the advice and stop breeding kids who only eat their mucus because they can't eat properly.

There is nothing wrong with Peak products but if you feel otherwise, go do DNA test and confirm if they're really your kids. I know you have doubts, just run tests and stop spitting like you need to treat rabies.
I can now understand where your problem comes from; your mother could not point out who your real father is after she was begging all the men she slept with to no avail. I suggest you visit your frustration on your mother rather than coming here to announce your predicament to the whole world
Re: Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children by macrodata(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
CorleonOfSicily:

I can now understand where your problem comes from; your mother could not point out who your real father is after she was begging all the men she slept with to no avail. I suggest you visit your frustration on your mother rather than coming here to announce your predicament to the whole world
When you're ready for your treatment & DNA tests, let me know. I'll foot the bill for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Cake? Will Come / Sushi: Would You Ever Eat It / Subsidy Removal: NEC Directs NEMA To Immediately Distribute Grains To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.