Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (46020 Views)

The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / Families Win N180k Cash, Supplies Of Peak Chocolate In Family Contest 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by guobe: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
I don't really know where this country is heading to,just yesterday I bought a tin of peak milk and milo for 4700 naira, small can for that matter. I can't figure out how the less privileged are surviving in this country. God help us.

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by guobe: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Babies and kids need alot of milk to grow,are they trying to say people should stop giving birth in Nigeria.I am seriously perplexed,please how did we get here.I tire.

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by AreaGovo: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Buhari on the beat. Na so we all see am. People are dying everyday.

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by guobe: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Area govo my brother it is terrible I never see this kind thing for my life.small children go finish the milk and milo in less than one week the thing shock me.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by chii8(f): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
guobe:
I don't really know where this country is heading to,just yesterday I bought a tin of peak milk and milo for 4700 naira,small can for that matter.I can't figure out how the less privileged are surviving in this country.God help us.

A roll of sachet peak milk and Milo is #650 each.... people are managing that one.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by guobe: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Some one told me those sachets have very little quantity and that you must not put plenty water otherwise it won't be sweet.na so we go de de like Edede .it is appealing,milk and beverages are the basic,they are suppose to be cheap.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Luckydubby7(m): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
chii8:

A roll of sachet peak milk and Milo is #650 each.... people are managing that one.
It cheap for your side.
Is 750 here in my area.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by chii8(f): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Luckydubby7:

It cheap for your side.
Is 750 here in my area.

Nnaa,pack come my side grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2022
guobe:
I don't really know where this country is heading to,just yesterday I bought a tin of peak milk and milo for 4700 naira,small can for that matter.I can't figure out how the less privileged are surviving in this country.God help us.
Jesus christ! So how much then will those giant tins be? 20k maybe? Omo

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by guobe: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2022
@senomi the giant size of milk and beverages will be out of the reach of the rich.The country is no longer habitable.This is not the wish of the founders of this country.Things are falling apart and something urgent has to be done.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
guobe:
@senomi the giant size of milk and beverages will be out of the reach of the rich.The country is no longer habitable.This is not the wish of the founders of this country.Things are falling apart and something urgent has to be done.
Hmmmm may God save us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by guobe: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Alot of our friends are running away,the best brains nolonger live in Nigeria,medical doctors,medical personnel,Engineers and other professionals are all leaving the country in droves.it is pathetic.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by threegees(f): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
chii8:

680 here o.
One sachet costs 70 naira.
God will help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by ADUKKY(f): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
It's unfortunate, that's why most people have resorted to measured beverages even those ones are not cheap anymore.

10 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by guobe: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2022
I feel pity for people having kids in Nigeria,how will they cope,baby's food,pampers have all skyrocketed.with this you will no longer see a fresh baby in Nigeria as babies need milk to look fresh.it is so disenchanting.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
guobe:
Babies and kids need alot of milk to grow,are they trying to say people should stop giving birth in Nigeria.I am seriously perplexed,please how did we get here.I tire.
yes!!

Stop giving birth to babies you can't afford to train

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Redman44(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Knowledge is Power. Use local alternative milk sources. Get dried cocoa beans and make your own 'my Vita chocolate drink ' smiley smiley. Plant based Milk can be gotten from Cowpea etc.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by guobe: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2022
@redman interesting idea,I was already thinking about an alternative,will like to be more highlightened about this.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by McOluOmo: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:
I don't really know where this country is heading to,just yesterday I bought a tin of peak milk and milo for 4700 naira, small can for that matter. I can't figure out how the less privileged are surviving in this country. God help us.
Big man, u get moni....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by iamyemiakins(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Buhari just wan finish this country patapata before he handover

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Blacknote: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
You still dey drink tea for this Baba regime? I'm suspecting you comrade grin

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by slawormiir: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Damnnn niggar

The matter don tire person

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Badgers14: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Where was op all this time??

We have been complaining on how bad things are in this country since ..

4 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by mbahdi(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
U get luck,come my area I bought same for 8500

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by heniford2: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
All for 2023 undecided hope everyone is aware that ApC took us into worst level of poverty, hardship, backwardness insecurity and lies, disobidence of judiciary, economy collapsing are you guys aware 2023 is coming let's be wise our vote our power Never again vote APC again Guys think a cup of Rice that was sold for 50naira is 150naira local that's 200% increase we are waiting for what APC will use for campaign is either another party or nothing Nigerians never APC again Never!!!!

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by inoki247: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
No mata aw e wan b we go dey use d small sachet hold body like dat....

And if worst come to worst we go bak to Eruku Oshodi era.....

4 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by MorataFC: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Maxymilliano(m): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
That's the Buhari effect ...

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Suspect33(m): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
And some idiots from the skullfisticated region will still campaign and vote Tinubu for 2023...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Mophor: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Issokay!!!

It's now becoming a sin to eat in Nigeria cz u go dy fear to spend

2 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Lamasta(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Things aren't smiling in the market

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many / See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. / What's The English Name Of This Fruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.