Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) (5610 Views)

Your Thought On Companies Asking For A Collateral/binding Agreement B4 Employmnt / I Thought Honesty And Hardwork Pays? / The Interview Invitation I Honoured. Have You Seen It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by juniormod: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2020
I never took that word, "this world no balance" serious until yesterday grin

Let me be brief.

I started job hunting for close to one month today as I have seen the need to be independent of ones parent, I don dey pity them already, country is hard, I don't want to compound much problems of hardship for them, I have just got to grow up by force, I feel remorse each time I ask of money from them.
That was how the journey started, I live off campus, for a while now I have been searching for job both online and offline, including nairaland all to no avail, in fact, I have given up on the job hunt since it is becoming an up hill task, I just needed a side hustle to aid my schooling.
Now the shocking thing is that my course mate, one small girl like that in my lodge just decided to join us in this job hunt, luckily enough for her, she got one yesterday with a good pay and less stress, someone that just started looking for work just yesterday oo, she doesn't want to tell me the method she used, some people are just lucky in this world aswear.

5 Likes

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by chatinent: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2020
“She doesn't want to tell me the method she used. ”

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by juniormod: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2020
chatinent:
Some people are just born lucky.

2 Likes

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by chatinent: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2020
juniormod:

Was that what you understood from my quote?

Okay.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by austine4real(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2020
chatinent:

grin grin

Women power

14 Likes

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2020
It is not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth but of God that showeth Mercy.

Ask God to show you Mercy.

9 Likes

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by adigun98(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2020
Oga no method ,dey don smash that gal like tennis ball

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by GodWrites: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2020
Build a good portfolio, have some marketable skills, dress smartly, talk with confidence and in an intelligent manner too.

With these small tips, getting a job shouldn't be hard. But some folks have these qualities already, hence they don't struggle to get a job and we'll label it luck.

It isn't always luck!

I have once got a six figure paying job without CV, application or connection.

How did I do it? Just the above tips, but with an extra ordinary confidence.

I walked into the company and demanded to meet the manager.

Merely looking at me then, one may thought I'm a billionaire investor. This assumption eliminates irrelevant questions like: do you have an appointment?

Of course the receptionist didn't hesitate to hook me up with the manager, and I didn't waste time to pitch.

I went straight to the point and told him how I can be a formidable asset to the company, while showing him a few of my projects through my tab.

Without asking for my cv or anything, I was told to resume as soon as I'm ready.

That was how I started working as a Public Relations Officer.

Dress smartly, be confident and smart. That's all you need to get a job. A friend of mine who work as a HR told me he hardly use CV.

Thanks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by juniormod: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2020
GodWrites:
Build a good portfolio, have some marketable skills, dress smartly, talk with confidence and in an intelligent manner too.

With these small tips, getting a job shouldn't be hard. But some folks have these qualities already, hence they don't struggle to get a job and we'll label it luck.

It isn't always luck!

Merely looking at me then, one may thought I'm a billionaire investor. This assumption eliminates irrelevant questions like: do you have an appointment?

Of course the receptionist didn't hesitate to hook me up with the manager, and I didn't waste time to pitch.

I went straight to the point and told him how I can be a formidable asset to the company, while showing him a few of my projects through my tab.

Without asking for my cv or anything, I was told to resume as soon as I'm ready.

Dress smartly, be confident and smart. That's all you need to get a job. A friend of mine who work as a HR told me he hardly use CV.

Thanks.
Wow, I am happy for you Sir.
Time to put this into practice.

1 Like

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by heniford2: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
juniormod:
Wow, I am happy for you Sir. Time to put this into practice.
no mind them na super story

5 Likes

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by Eminimore: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
austine4real:

grin grin

Women power
super power!!!
Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by Thesole(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin the way i see it, even if she show you the method, e dy useless to you except you want to be like bobrisky grin

1 Like

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by adexeli(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Issorite shocked.... Meanwhile I'll design a unique business Logo ( 3D + PDF + Transparent format + free Facebook advert cover) all for just 3k wink

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by EmmySparky(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
A pretty lady with the same level of qualification and experience as u has an edge over you...once she understands what the employer needs she gets the job...unlike u ...besides who still search for jobs these days...work full everywhere na...every guy on the street is making money in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by Dayoebe(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
The same way my female neighbor has been without job while I've moved from one job to another without hassle.

Blame it on your self, she might have skills which you didn't have.

Getting a job shouldn't be a problem once you have something tangible to offer the establishment..

Work on yourself!

3 Likes

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
It's simply human nature. Most humans hide their ways to success. She used a strategy she intends to use again should the need arise. If she tells you, the strategy might b compromised

2 Likes

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by heykims(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Op, I'm still looking for the boom in ur narration.
Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
D Girl Head Carry Oil.

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by efembaba(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
when you thought you *had* seen it all

1 Like

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by osuulola(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dayoebe:
The same way my female neighbor has been without job while I've moved from one job to another without hassle.

Blame it on your self, she might have skills which you didn't have.

Getting a job shouldn't be a problem once you have something tangible to offer the establishment..

Work on yourself!

What's the meaning of work on yourself? How do you get jobs after skills? How do you get the vacancies of the jobs you change to?

Stop hoarding these information!
Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by mrdharkchild(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Never compare yourself to a woman. They've got their ways man.

2 Likes

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
GodWrites:

It isn't always luck!

Thanks.

Lol, as you talk am you see as e sweet. Body go tell una.
Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
I'm surprised on what I read, is it that we don't have graduate on this particular thread. One babe they quote Bible... Lol. Another said she might have some skills.

I have you stood on the road stranded looking for lift for an hour a girl stroll in in less than 3 minutes a car stopped picked her left you. Then you go know say the life non balance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by SonofIsima(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
You can reach me if you can write very well.

Thank you.
Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by Dayoebe(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
osuulola:

What's the meaning of work on yourself? How do you get jobs after skills? How do you get the vacancies of the jobs you change to?

Stop hoarding these information!

Imagine you are a Big business man, [i pray you will be]
what kind of person are you going to employ to work with you?
You can be that person.

In case job is not coming from your desired place. You can start from somewhere and work your way to the top through diligence and hardwork.

And whatever you do, do it with passion or not at all

Read good books.

1 Like

Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
Power � of kitten
Just keep pushing
Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
juniormod:

LUCK is when preparation meets OPPORTUNITY - she was adequately equipped when the opportunity came wink
Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by juniormod: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
SonofIsima I have seen your pm sir
Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 28, 2020
chatinent:

These kind of statements is why some people never succeed.
Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by Yahman1(m): 6:13am On Nov 28, 2020
SonofIsima:
You can reach me if you can write very well.

Thank you.
please how can I reach you?
I can write very well and I'm currently looking for a job
Re: When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) by MANDIPUTIN: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2020
The younger brother to my friend graduated about 2 years ago with a good grade. The way this guy take serious dey find job. I thought within a good time he'll get one especially with the kind of efforts he puts in - both online & offline. No job till now. But his girlfriend who graduated with 2:2 just got employed within a space of 3 months of Job search with a good pay. This got me thinking -what do ladies possess that their male counterpart do not have in the labour market?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whytecleon / Help! I Have Been Scammed / Careers @atlantic Marine & Oilfield Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.