Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy (45830 Views)

Nigerians In The UK Are Asked To Bring £30 For BVN / Will My Coming To America Or Uk Make Me Stingy? / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by soulpatrol(f): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2007
@siena. awwww thanks. grin its this nairaland that's bringing out the funnies o. very crazy forum. your posts make me LAUGH! grin

taking a peek at siena's photo and salivating over his tight muscles. ooh la la tongue
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Caradona(f): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2007
OMG, Who rained on these peoples' Parade.
ten pages long and they are still whining about "Nigerian in UK are stingy".
if a Brotha doesn't wanna call you back maybe because his car is packed in another sista's garage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by fatliar(m): 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2007
always get to do the call!

They can't even make a call

does anyone agree with me
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy should they keep on calln u.cos when they call d only thing u talk about is pounds
infact when i see my phone ringing i dont pick dem up any more
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Saddam: 1:27am On Jul 09, 2007
Nigerian in the U.k are always complaining when its comes to monetary Issues,

I wonder what they are all still doing there if they think things are hard,, let them return to nigeria
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by soulpatrol(f): 3:42am On Jul 09, 2007
e easy? thats like jumping from frying pan to fire o. tongue
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2007
even if it is hard, it is still better than naija cos u could bag in some certications and degree more recognised worldwide than the ones in naija.

and it is better don't mean u must b called at all times. am sure when d dude was in naija u care less. now u r making rules 4 him. that's messed up bad.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2007
@Cabali!

I no know wetin dey worry u o!, na insult u just arrange come for me cos of this thread abi, Enjoy!

The truth is that u're the one with a complex, from all ur posts on this page, u say something and u tell Fresh-B to hide it

cant u see how cowardly u are, even went as far as broadcasting my age but no probs, if u get the mind tell us ur own age Mumu idiot wey no know himself, Onyeribe!

@Omoge
I dey I just wan take my time jack up all this stuff

@Sadam

Abeg help me ask them o!, If dem no fit stand d heat i wonder wetin dem still de do for the kitchen!
True Brit:

@ Poster,

If you were successful, you won't be waiting for handouts from the UK. Better get busy and try to make something of yourself instead of waiting for a hard-working individual to dash you money.

For ur info I'm doing very good in ABJ at least to live in a one bedroom flat for AREA 11 is not Yam , ask pple wey know ABJ
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2007
cabali:

even if it is hard, it is still better than naija because u could bag in some certications and degree more recognised worldwide than the ones in naija.

and it is better don't mean u must b called at all times. am sure when d dude was in naija u care less. now you're making rules 4 him. that's messed up bad.

This Guy u're a complete Agbaya, just listen to urself, contracdiction everywhere, If it's better Why u never go Jand now!

E dey that easy na him fowl no dey urinate?!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2007
fatliar:

always get to do the call!

They can't even make a call

does anyone agree with me
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy should they keep on calln u.because when they call d only thing u talk about is pounds
infact when i see my phone ringing i don't pick them up any more

I see You are representing ur name very well, keep it up!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2007
don't let the location I put there lead u

if u r doing well, why d hell are u whinning abt people caling back at you. if u r mature enough that won't be a problem.

if it hits u so well that u have to make it a complaint to the whole world then u gat inferiority complex and that is the reason ur guys won't call u back. I bet the've known ur attitude for long.

I know guys in naija ur age; they are doing the hustle, trying to make that life management. they don't make it an issue if I don't call cos they are busy themselves getting equipped to earn more but u; I don't understand how getting calls from the UK will improve ur state. can u explain it now that u have free browsing time
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2007
oops! he's logged out. sure he hasn't paid internet bills.

pay ur bills if u must come online 2 declare people who call u friend stingy for not calling u on phone as if with what u have u can afford bills that come with a one bedroom flat here.

I hope ur friends get to this thread to see how paranoid u have become.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2007
soulpatrol:

@siena. awwww thanks. grin its this nairaland that's bringing out the funnies o. very crazy forum. your posts make me LAUGH! grin

taking a peek at siena's photo and salivating over his tight muscles. ooh la la tongue

haba  cheesy

Saddam:

Nigerian in the UK are always complaining when its comes to monetary Issues,
I wonder what they are all still doing there if they think things are hard,, let them return to nigeria

no need explaining ya bad belle. ya name says it all. wetin concern you where person dey. onye obi olugbo grin

@good old elgie

the thing is, everyday i see naijans going to buy phone cards for international calls, and they also pay regular visits to western union offices (darfur excluded o  grin ) my guess is that they call and send money to people that matter, people that are worth their time.

so if you get neither calls or "pocket money" from the UK the simple thing is that u dont matter to all ur friends in the UK and u aint worth thier dime or their time. tongue

so elgie, get a life, i hear u are already 27. hmmmmn time don de go o, get a life and quit whining up and down grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2007
2 those who feel a guy shud get back to d country just cos it is rough in d UK I disagree.

I prefer a guy dows the oddest job to pay school fees, get masters' degree recognised and respectected worldwide, plus other certifates. at point if he goes back to nigeria, God help u who mocked his cos he did dirty jobs cos if he lands a job at ur office(must b a blue chip), u will b reporting to him for sure.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by soulpatrol(f): 12:25am On Jul 10, 2007
@darfur. wetin i do? you dey jealous? i don't see no muscles on your profile o. no blame a sista. just dey feast my eyes. he he grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omogenaija(f): 12:57am On Jul 10, 2007
@ darfur
abeg u need to leave that stingy UK tongue
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by soulpatrol(f): 12:59am On Jul 10, 2007
and come to the already congested US? ah, pls o, we no want. he he grin

just kidding o, before una rain abuse on top my head. runs away tongue
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omogenaija(f): 1:13am On Jul 10, 2007
soulpatrol:

and come to the already congested US? ah, please o, we no want. he he grin

just kidding o, before una rain abuse on top my head. runs away tongue

i no fit abuse u ,

i was gonna tell him to go to naija where ppl arent stingy grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by fatliar(m): 1:35am On Jul 10, 2007
I see You are representing your name very well, keep it up!
i cant blame them for not picking ur phone call up,d phone call of people i dont pick
r people like u dat keep pestering me with ur problem.90 percent of people u will meet where they send western union r
naija.nd u keep complaining they r stingy. can u dash me 25000 naira which is equivalent to 100 pounds
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by babadee(m): 1:50am On Jul 10, 2007
see trips!!!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by soulpatrol(f): 2:01am On Jul 10, 2007
@omogenaija. phew! so i'm safe good lawd. tongue and yes o, how about the peeps in naija sending WE wey dey abroad some naira for a change. haba! shouldn't have to be the other way round everytime. send like 20,000 naira kpem and i'm sure i can find something to buy here. ah ah. e no matter say naira no too get value, just SEND o! stingy lot. tongue
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omogenaija(f): 3:09am On Jul 10, 2007
lol , i agree with u sista soul smiley
if someone can even dash me 6000 naira i will be happy
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2007
on the contrary nigerians aint stingy. I know a guy who sent a friend here $500 as aid. they do it. it is just u have 2 pray u don't have a guy like elgaxton u call a friend.

am sure western union owes a good part of their success 2 nigerians I don't know where the 'stingy' whiff is coming 4rm.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2007
cabali:

on the contrary nigerians aint stingy. I know a guy who sent a friend here $500 as aid. they do it. it is just u have 2 pray u don't have a guy like elgaxton u call a friend.

am sure western union owes a good part of their success 2 nigerians I don't know where the 'stingy' whiff is coming from.

O'l boy I talk am say u don drink,

Just read through all your posts and see your contradictions, so u even begged for $500 eh or they dashed:

Have u ever dashed anyone? by the way u've not identified your location o( Scammer like You)

I know sey Cabali na your scam name and na Cyrus or Kigali u dey come dey call yourself

Jandon eh.

@Fatliar!
See that mumu fatliar, You are just busy narrating your begging experience

so Una dey even beg nigerians wey dey here money through Western Union! grin cheesy Onyeiberibe

Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2007
Siena:

@ Eglaxton: Your comedy value is certainly keeping us amused, here in Stingy Uk! grin

I've just shown this thread to one of my work mates, and she's literally busting a gut with laughter! grin grin grin

Enjoy the comedy jare but learn small thing sha, shey with this Thread, I've kinda kept contact with dem UK bros, Like

Darfur, Cabali although I'm not sure he's in Uk and all of una! wink
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by kitaun(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2007
@Elgaxton

U have suceeded in making a comedy out of an issue!!!

get straight! sad

@Cabali

are u now in UK?

have u forgotten how u had to struggle and hussle then whilst here in Naija? why are u being harsh to the Elgaxton guy?

@Marlet

U and I know that IT AINT EASY ANYWHERE, moreso considering where u were before u relocated smiley!

Question for u; did u not receive favors from a few friends who u feel u shd eternally feel grateful for? now; if such friends now ask u for emergency aids would u stall, if u could afford it?

@All

There is really no need flogging this issue; Nigerians would always remain Nigerians! cheesy

thats why u find people finding it hard to pay their folks' bills when they are alive, but dont mind coming down to Naija to spend tens of thousands of pounds when their parents mud! embarassed

thats why u have people in the UK coming to Naija, flaunting like they got more money than Dangote shocked

some people are born stingy whilst some are benevolent, there are no hard and fast rules to it, but I INSIST SOME USE THE EXCUSE OF FINANCIAL STRAIN TO REMAIN STINGY ALL THEIR LIVES cool

In the same vein; economic and societal factors make Nigerians here stingy to themselves too, but yet more accomodating cool
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2007
at least we know why elgaxton's friends are avoiding him.

by the way u can't send western union from naija so wen we say western union, we mean from abroad to naija.

trust me, ur friends in the UK are better off without any links 2 u. and believe me, they will never call u
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2007
hey kit;

don't mind the latest clown in the circus.

he is making a case off of some friends in the UK who aint calling him. am in the US not UK and should he call them stingy just cos of that? then he goes along to make fun of those doing odd jobs to make a living in the UK.

that to me is immature that's why I doubt his age. am sure he hasn't done a thing for those fellas wen they were here if not trust me, he wudda said so by now. I pray those guys don't contact him; he will b their downfal 4 sure grin angry grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2007
@Cabali

Why are u taking this stuff o personal, If u are not a stingy, U'll just drop ur posts and move on,

I never know y the thing dey bite u at all

@Kit

I turned it to comedy one kind becos the thread was becomin too personal and 'em I'm not angry at anyone, I just simply aired my mind and every nigerian knows what I'm talking about.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2007
Thanks Sienna!

But u get my point now, every nigerian in nigeria believes in this thread!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by cabali(m): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2007
yeah they believe in the thread but don't u think they believe what u say that nigerians in UK are stingy and that u r better off than they are just because u don't get returned calls 4rm a few o' them and they do odd jobs to survive.

that's what am saying!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2007
nigerians in the UK are stingy and yet western union money transfer is still in business. who then is keeping them in business in the UK? Tony Blair?

the simple thing is that people are sending money to those who matter to them. if yuor so called friends aint sending you dough or even calling you it means you dont matter to them. period.

go to banks in naija where western union is involved and lots of money come from the US and after US the next best source is UK. and yet somebody is talking trash. you dont matter to them. that's it. so take time and get a life tongue

for me o, i'm not sending money to anyone b/c i aint got any to send. can a poor man send money to a poor man? grin
but to say the whole UK grin NA WA O. the nigerian diaspora remaind the greatest foreign investor to the nigerian economy. and that to a great extent includes the UK.

guys, get a life and live it cool
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2007
Cabali! Cabali!! Cabali!!!

How come You've been labouring to misunderstand me since this thread started, I made it clear that the idea behind this thread was to address the mentality of My UK brethren, and not to dis whatever they are doing, Na wah o at least try read the first page of this thread before u conclude eh!

Daffy daffy Darfur, You still dey follow the thread, I like your website aiddarfur.org, so how come u dey vex with nigerians sey u no go ever helep them, but u dey help refugees!!!

Remember sey the people wey u suppose call or give money no be them wey dey cause wahala 4 this country o!

By the way how work today?cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Air Force Plane Suffers Tyre Burst, Overshoots Runway (Picture) / Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos / Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.