Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) (30935 Views)

DJ Cuppy: I Am Really Good At Business, I Like Money (Video) / Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) / Street Boys In Front Of Davido's House For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by debbiebianca2(f): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Grammy award winner Burna Boy was last night seen giving some street boys money while some to try snatch the money forcefully.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7yzzvo3YgY

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by chatinent: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Burnaboy seen? Or his cameraman shot it?

Cos all I see is that the person who shot this is sitting nearby.

Well, good one.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Noted!!

The Greatest Love to Come to Humanity is that which my Daddy Laid down HIS life for the salvation of our souls .

That's the Love JESUS Christ offered to us all on the cross of Calvary!
Subscribe to Jesus Christ Folks that you will enter Eternal Life

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Simplehuman: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Madibah(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Noted!!

The Greatest Love to Come to Humanity is that which my Daddy Laid down HIS life for the salvation of our souls .

How much for the subscription cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by IfGodbeforus(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
[s]
Madibah:

Show much for the subscription cheesy
[/s]

A Foolish son is a Grief to his Father and bitterness to her that bare him

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Madibah(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]

A Foolish son is a Grief to his Father and bitterness to her that bare him
!

"Let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others according to their needs "

Same Bible that's talks about humanity still talks about stupidity cheesy

You hypocrites
Even righteousness89 knows his Bible is incomplete

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Iluminati money

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by pointstores(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nice
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Officialhorlah(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
They call me Buraboygrin

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by francisbarrack(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kind gesture. Keep up d good work
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by HeadNigga: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Show love to your brother.

Burnaboy is actually the hottest in Africa right now.

Davido and wizkid held it down for a decade but truth is,Burnaboy ti take over.

"Streets ti takeover" according to olamide but Burnaboy took over the streets

That's what the igbos call "Oga Ndi Oga". A.K.A ODOGWU

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by 2cribz: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Make sickness hold an,na thr u go know say na just audio

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by esmarcq(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wahala
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oluwaburna

We sell all kinds of window blind, beautiful designs of 3D wallpaper and 3D wall panels. Our material are very durable and affordable

Check signature for pictures
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
2cribz:

You're an enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by farano(f): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
When u go come our area na? cool

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Zazzzu(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
odogwu akataka
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by STRI1: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
K
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by DSC7: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
He try pass dat Wizkid wey get Aka gum......

Na for street love dey.......

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Royalfurnitures: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Giving back to where he came from...he's from the streets!

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by naijadrivablog: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
cool
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Tiyi(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Iluminati money

some of u self..
Davido give wow.. he's nice..
burna boy gives.. illuminati money??
how did u get to that conclusion self.. like u don't know he's an artist

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Anneka101(f): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Olamide stingy pass. He is always claiming street like he is always proving stubborn when boys try to hold him to drop. But Wetin be my own?

His money his choice!
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
I appreciate what burns boi did for me today. Lemme Goan eat with the money he gave me inside go slow. sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Debra911(f): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
I'm here to read comments angry
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by dahunsi12(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Noted!!

Beloved, I always appreciate your messages. God bless you immensely in Jesus name and please never mind those that are arguing with their keyboard sir.

“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.”
1 Corinthians 1:18

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by candygist: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
2cribz:

Thank God say you no be GOD. BAD BELLE WITH EVIL INTENTION.
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
One love, je ko por por por.
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Dayoebe(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Grammy award winner Burna Boy was last night seen giving some street boys money while some to try snatch the money forcefully.
Watch The Video Below:

OP you will never go far in life with this kind of bad reportage...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes / Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.