Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station (29339 Views)

Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station / Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station / What Ebute Metta Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by Offpoint1: 5:52am On Nov 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by ufotty2001: 6:11am On Nov 28, 2020
Odingo1:
Nice, nothing for Niger Delta.
Nothing ooohhh... That is why they wouldn't allow restructuring
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by just2endowed: 6:11am On Nov 28, 2020
juman:
Commend the minister.
Commend the government.

You don't need to commend or thank a government. It's your money, you should demand more
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by seguno2: 6:21am On Nov 28, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Who would snatch ballot boxes?
Who would chase protesters with machete?
If everybody is employed there won't be need for online area boys and girls that work for the gov't,

Work for the godfathers.

How about that?
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by symbianDON(m): 6:30am On Nov 28, 2020
Christistruth00:

Odingo1 I don't want to be rude but do you know that Since 2007 Akwa Ibom alone has received more that $6 billion dollars from the Oil derivation funds. That is 20% of $30 billion that was used to build Dubai into what it is today

The money given to NDDC is not included O!

We appreciate the Niger Delta but some scoundrels have defrauded their people heavily.

boy o! boy!!! I'm completely taken aback. IMHO, the bane of Nigerians isn't the leaders but citizens themselves who have always failed woefully in the duty of holding the leaders accountable

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by OwenJesse27(m): 6:37am On Nov 28, 2020
Nwaelohim:
Only if NIGERIANS will appreciate it and protect it from endsars criminals.

mumu nah endsars make Nigerian nor progress ever since abi ....zombies always looking for excuse
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by OwenJesse27(m): 6:38am On Nov 28, 2020
obami007:
Hoodlums should not go and burn it o

you mean your brothers boko haram abi
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by OwenJesse27(m): 6:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Christistruth00:

Odingo1 I don't want to be rude but do you know that Since 2007 Akwa Ibom alone has received more that $6 billion dollars from the Oil derivation funds. That is 20% of $30 billion that was used to build Dubai into what it is today

The money given to NDDC is not included O!

We appreciate the Niger Delta but some scoundrels have defrauded their people heavily.

the problem of Niger Delta is not the money but the bad leaders some African country don't even have that kind of money

1 Like

Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by jaytii(f): 6:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Anyone with the intention of setting it ablaze should be shot on sight.

We've had enough of that madness, let us feel the effects of our taxes.
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by Front0lane: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2020
just2endowed:

You don't need to commend or thank a government. It's your money, you should demand more

Is the what you have been demanding from Abia till you open your eye n allowed turn into a shithole ?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by grandeoj09(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2020
What an insights for your generation, security bah?

Christistruth00:

Nigerians are incredibly blessed by God

My advice to FG is to please empower the Area boys and girls by employing them as at least Security Guards and Cleaners for the Station irrespective of if they are Educated or not.

They will not allow anyone to attack their place of employment
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by lekki1444: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2020
This is where the bullion van money is going cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by inze(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2020
Odingo1:

Dem don use "Deve" money pursue investor. grin
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by bewla(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2020
Nwaelohim:
Tell the Government to do the needful

thank you
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by Map1(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2020
Nwaelohim:
you are a barger
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by obami007(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2020
OwenJesse27:

you mean your brothers boko haram abi

k
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by Wartsnigeria: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2020
glowingflame7:
The train long oh. I think shorter trains should be more preferable. It's common sense, what do I know sha. Shorter will certainly be less expensive. Meaning we can purchase more.

And for Nigeria's poor maintenance culture, if one train breaks down or have fault. Less people affected, less money lost or spent on repairs. Less loss of material or life. More arrival and departure time with more trains. More work for more drivers etc. I think keke is easier to drive and maintain than trailer. I don't know if same principle applies for smaller/shorter trains.

Lol, complete ignorance, please do your findings, even the poorest countries don't use short couches for safety reasons.
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by dvkot(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Why didn't the government thugs set this on fire
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by EmekaBlue(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2020
Dust and sand too full nsija..see the White black culverts already looking dirty. These buildings are same standard with some cities in china but to msintat here go b problem

Black man get maintenance ish
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by tarboshi(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Nwaelohim:

You mean protect it from government hoodlums- aka Area Boys. I doubt that
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by Solatium(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2020
Christistruth00:

Nigerians are incredibly blessed by God

My advice to FG is to please empower the Area boys and girls by employing them as at least Security Guards and Cleaners for the Station irrespective of if they are Educated or not.

They will not allow anyone to attack their place of employment

The Question is are they ready to work?
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by PHAYOL81: 8:02am On Nov 28, 2020
glowingflame7:
The train long oh. I think shorter trains should be more preferable. It's common sense, what do I know sha. Shorter will certainly be less expensive. Meaning we can purchase more.

And for Nigeria's poor maintenance culture, if one train breaks down or have fault. Less people affected, less money lost or spent on repairs. Less loss of material or life. More arrival and departure time with more trains. More work for more drivers etc. I think keke is easier to drive and maintain than trailer. I don't know if same principle applies for smaller/shorter trains.
Flaw reasoning. First of, what breaks down is the carriage not the couch, so the longer the better. Trains move on designated rails which means a breakdown of one will still affect other trains, if not lead to even accident. What Japan did was to invest in superfast carriages with long couches, less trains on rail and improve stations impacts to forestall accident and improve travel time.
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by AmazingELixir: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2020
grin grin cheesy

This one of the project the herdsman have used to perpetuate Nigeria's indebtedness...for 600years
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by foreshore(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2020
Odingo1:

Who be Niger Delta?
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by Queenoffucks(f): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2020
It's got "China" stamped on it without mercy.

Nigeria getting fvcked over.

Queenoffucks
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by glowingflame7: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2020
PHAYOL81:

Flaw reasoning. First of, what breaks down is the carriage not the couch, so the longer the better. Trains move on designated rails which means a breakdown of one will still affect other trains, if not lead to even accident. What Japan did was to invest in superfast carriages with long couches, less trains on rail and improve stations impacts to forestall accident and improve travel time.

It's okay. I'm only looking at Nigeria's peculiar maintenance culture. We are not Japanese or all these countries we keep comparing ourselves to where everything works. What I mean by breakdown or fault is not 2hours fault.
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by glowingflame7: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2020
Wartsnigeria:

Lol, complete ignorance, please do your findings, even the poorest countries don't use short couches for safety reasons.

I want to think safety has more to do with the speed of a train, not the length. The length will likely make the train more unsafe in the overall.
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by PHAYOL81: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2020
glowingflame7:

It's okay. I'm only looking at Nigeria's peculiar maintenance culture. We are not Japanese or all these countries we keep comparing ourselves to where everything works. What I mean by breakdown or fault is not 2hours fault.
Nobody's comparing us with Japan or any advance country. Japan was only used as an example to trash your flaw reasoning.
You don't have to rush to criticise without getting a good grasp of the subject at hand.
At least if you have to do, base your critism on the flaw not against the good thing.
Whether it's well maintained is another discussion but complaining about the length of train in prefference for shorter and plenty locomotives without considering the implications especially in a society where the people gullibly drink in any information and subsequently act on it without findings is a big trash that have to be immediately dumped where it belongs before it turns to an anthem.
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by glowingflame7: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2020
PHAYOL81:

Nobody's comparing us with Japan or any advance country. Japan was only used as an example to trash your flaw reasoning.
You don't have to rush to criticise without getting a good grasp of the subject at hand.
At least if you have to do, base your critism on the flaw not against the good thing.
Whether it's well maintained is another discussion but complaining about the length of train in prefference for shorter and plenty locomotives without considering the implications especially in a society where the people gullibly drink in any information and subsequently act on it without findings is a big trash that have to be immediately dumped where it belongs before it turns to an anthem.

You compared us to Japan, go and read your reply. I didn't rush to criticize, I stated my thoughts and said what do I know
"I think" "what do I know sha." "I don't know if same principle applies for smaller/shorter trains".
These were phrases all in my post, showing I was not assertive or criticizing but discussing an option. Your views are well noted, only you can present them with less aggression. Even if you are paid to defend the government, you should try to be winsome not replying like an attack bulldog. I no get interest for useless party politics.
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by Goshen360(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2020
Nice building and project WOTHOUT A MAINTENANCE CULTURE
Re: Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station by etrouble: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2020
Odingo1:

It’s in imPatience Jonaddaft and Diezani Madueke and Stella Oduah and High Chief James Onanefe Ibori’s accounts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Study In South Cyprus / Terrible Accident At Oil Mill, Port-Harcourt As Young Man Was Crushed To Death / Four Boys Driving Recklessly, Survive A Freak Accident In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.