Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga (29458 Views)

Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu / Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo And Her Mother, Olubunmi Fetuga Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by debbiebianca2(f): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Iyabo Ojo buries her mother, Mrs Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga.

The funeral service for Iyabo Ojo's mother held on Friday, Nov 27, days after her death.

Some of the actress' colleagues were present to offer support. Iyabo Ojo's children were also present.

Speaking at the event, the actress said she's certain her mother has gone to rest.

Photos and Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9q3iISV1Mk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
RIP to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by osamz007: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
RIP MAMA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Mama sun re ooo

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by debbydams(f): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
See makeup.asif its a wedding ceremony.. RIP MA'AM

19 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by Samsimple(m): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Can't even imagine losing my mom, that woman deserves to be immortal. But nature says otherwise.

Check my signature

11 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Rip Mama. In the coming days, she will really feel her demise. May God strengthen her. Gbogbo wa lama gbeyin arugbo wa ooo!

Check my signature below for our products and services.

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by petertamtam6(m): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Mtcheeeeww
Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by TreasureTayo(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2020
Rip
Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by simplexvi: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2020
Wetn concern us? Mk una node carry useless news come front page ni... If news dn finish mk una just type get ur pvc

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by TreasureTayo(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2020
petertamtam6:
Mtcheeeeww
shey ko si?

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by chrizzyace: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2020
debbydams:
See makeup.asif its a wedding ceremony.. RIP MA'AM

Perfectionist!!! Always scanning for imperfections!! undecided

9 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by Happyguy201: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2020
Yoruba women and bleaching are like 5 and 6
Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by Samsimple(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2020
petertamtam6:
Mtcheeeeww
please go back to sleep

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by zeusdgrt(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2020
And so?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by Fierypreacher: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2020
shocked

See how happy they look burying the poor woman.

I hope one of these fake prophets didn't tell them the old woman is the cause of their misfortune.

With those smiles, it looks like they just buried their family problem.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by infini771: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2020
RIP Dues paid if you know you know.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2020
RIP Mama, omo rere agbeyin gbogbo wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by ModestGal(f): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2020
Very beautiful celebs, but they have all bleached,
I still wonder why some people think lighter skin is more beautiful than darker skin tone

Truth is all skin is beautiful, and darker skin is healthier and stronger than lighter skin

35% of Nigerian ladies are intentionally bleaching, 50% are bleaching but deceiving themselves that they are TONING (new word for bleaching), 15% are free and I'm glad I belong to the 15%

90% of creams in Nigeria cosmetic shops are bleaching creams but they will call them Toning creams to decieve consumers
Hydroquinone is used in the majority of the creams but since manufacturers are aware that theres enlightenment against Hydroquinone, they write its other names like hydrophenol etc, Hydroquinone has more than 10 other names, the manufacturers have now resorted to using them
The most useless brand is the Fair and white, a confirm bleaching cream, uselessly expensive as well, they wrote their hydroquinone as hydrophenol
Then Caro White, that cream is badly formulated, and loaded with Hydroquinone, this cream is widely used by poor people and illiterates, its being sold in every corner in Nigeria, its the number one skin damaging products in the market
Then all creams made from African countries, most of them don't even have Hydroquinone written on them, they could write carrot as ingredient, thanks to Nigeria that has no product importation/product control, they bring just anything

In the next 20years, Nigeria would be suffering from skin damage health condition since almost everyone is bleaching now,the effect would be seen 20years to come

The only cream in the market without bleaching element is Vaseline, this is the only thing the poor can afford, and who wants to put Vaseline (petroleum jelly) in their skin? It does absolutely NOTHING than makes your skin shine

Theres no cream for us in our cosmetic stores, importers only import junks and thus people resort to using what is available (bleaching)

I don't purchase any type of cream from the Nigerian market because theres non I can use,

I use Laroche posay, Cerave, Neutrogena, these creams cannot be afforded by average Nigerians, this is a gap that is needed to be filled, there's need for awareness.
I'm planning on starting a cosmetic formulation business, just to help Nigerians, but its way too expensive to start, I will never participate in the so called Organic cream mixing rubbish that is very common, those ones are worst, people learning formulation on WhatsApp and selling without batch/microbial testing. Well, when I have the funds,I will start, I really pity Nigerians, we are so backward in every aspect

25 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by illicit(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2020
Well....
Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by adenigga(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Iyabo Ojo buries her mother, Mrs Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga.

The funeral service for Iyabo Ojo's mother held on Friday, Nov 27, days after her death.

Some of the actress' colleagues were present to offer support. Iyabo Ojo's children were also present.

Speaking at the event, the actress said she's certain her mother has gone to rest.

Photos and Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9q3iISV1Mk

Moderator!!!

Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by sammysneh(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Rip to her mum, it painful to lose a loved one
Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by 9jayes: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by money121(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by Mindlog: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by Freestainworld(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2020
chapter closed
Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by olatade(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2020
They sure don't like they're there for a burial tho
Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2020
Rip to her
She must be a proud mother
She gave birth to a star smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by doggedfighter(f): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2020
Beautiful people
Re: Iyabo Ojo Buries Her Mother, Olubunmi Victoria Fetunga by oluwatoyosi8755: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2020
Rip to herShe must be a proud motherShe gave birth to a star

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day / Small Doctor Endorses President Buhari, Disables Comments Shortly After / Kenyan Tailor Recreates Kanye West Outfit As He Steps Out In Style With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.