Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Yhggggggg - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yhggggggg (211 Views)

Africa : List Of Languages Spoken In Each Country / South Africa's Former President Blames Nigeria And Justifies Attacks / The Day Chadian Planes Invaded Nigeria And The President's Reponse(hypothetical) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yhggggggg by Hafeez5000: 1:27am On Nov 28, 2020
Hhhjjhh
Re: Yhggggggg by tobechi74: 3:19am On Nov 28, 2020
I never learn pigin finish
Re: Yhggggggg by thundafire: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hafeez5000:
I am Nigerian.I want to create a new language that will be first adopted in Nigeria then next it should be adopted to to all African countries.why do that well because Africa is always looking for the west for development that's why we use French,English etc I think we have to look inside us to find the solution to our problems.if we speak the same language our language we can be authentic and understand each other.before Africa was colonised we do not speak English,French now we do because the system made for us by the west which they will focus on there interest not us.anybody interested in working on the project with me should contact me on WhatsApp this is my number 08065055342 I want to make a WhatsApp group.the west force there language on us why can't we free our self.africans should choose to be free that is my dream
shut up and don't bring shame to ur family

(1) (Reply)

Trump Spends $3m For Recount In Wisconsin, But Biden Gets More Votes! / Trump Is Absolute Evil Who Inspires White Supremacy Terrorists / Indonesian President Receives Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.