Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS (5683 Views)

Singer, Mayokun Takes His Brand New GLA 250 AMC Benz On A Date At Ikoyi Bridge / Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2020
Nigerian celebrities have taken over Phyno’s Instagram comment section after he flaunted his brand new Maserati.

Born Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike, Phyno is one of the successful musicians in Nigeria who have been able to acquire wealth through their career.

The Nigerian rapper and singer got his fellow celebrities talking after he shared his unregistered Masarati pictured from his garage.

Olamide, DJ Kay Wise, Dee Jay Neptune among others are the celebrities who commented.

See more images of the Maserati below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/phyno-stuns-fellow-celebrities-with-his.html

Phyno parted away with at least $100,000 (N38,000,000) to keep his latest toy in the garage.

Phyno started his music career as a producer in 2003, and gained prominence for rapping in the Igbo language. His debut studio album No Guts No Glory was released in 2014.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by Upmost96(f): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Work hard in silence and let ur success do the talking.... Congrats

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by Karlifate: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2020
Congratulations to him.
Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by donbachi(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2020
GOD please help me..i just want to touch some nairaland's lives dis xmas season.even if na 3 or 5...congrats phyno.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by fati2001(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2020
PHYNO (ALOBAM)

MORE GRACE.

NOT LIKE OTHER FISHERIES THAT MAKE NOISE

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by jayextra(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:
PHYNO (ALOMBA)
It's actually Alobam

9 Likes

Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by fati2001(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2020
jayextra:

It's actually Alobam

thanks..

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by greymiles: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2020
igbo entertainers are silent billionaires
unlike their westy neighbors always making noise with not in to show for

Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by Kseafresh: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2020
donbachi:
GOD please help me..i just want to touch some nairaland's lives dis xmas season.even if na 3 or 5...congrats phyno.
God bless u in advance...
Am open to being touched
Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by sammuell(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2020
Big one
Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by DropsMic(m): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by kufreabasi86191: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
igbo entertainers are silent billionairesunlike their westy neighbors always making noise with not in to show for
Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by Samfloxin(m): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
It is not his own
Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by Oblizdahfuture: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
donbachi:

Amen � o

1 Like

Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by Ayo2004: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
greymiles:
Must u bring tribe into everything I tire for una matter oo..if na another person,una go dey form FBI

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Samfloxin:
It is not his own
can I see ur bicycle please?
Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by Odinaka00(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Very cool guy..

1 Like

Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by TAYO124: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Most of the luxury cars this musicians and actors buy are just refurbished tokunbos. There is hardly any that buys them new.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by Amos1423(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
donbachi:

Make you follow touch my life small abeg.

Biko!
Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by Kobicove(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
That's a fine Italian machine grin
Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by Fierypreacher: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
shocked

Phyno needs to go for medical check up.

The young man looks sick.

Maybe some emotional trauma.

Congrats on the new beast though.
Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by hardbody: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Samfloxin:
It is not his own

Nobody go even allow you near their Toyota Camry.

So Fem!!!
Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:55am On Nov 29, 2020
greymiles:

Sometimes I understand why they troll members like you.. you are very senseless

You won't go to school so you can graduate and reason like a human being
Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by Kobicove(m): 3:06am On Nov 29, 2020
TAYO124:
Most of the luxury cars this musicians and actors buy are just refurbished tokunbos. There is hardly any that buys them new.

Considering how terrible our roads are it makes no economic sense to invest a lot of money in buying a car you can't even enjoy driving here without jumping from one pot hole to another angry
Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by kwinmarvel(f): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2020
donbachi:
Pls touch mine.
Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by santislim8(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
donbachi:
I need am pass
Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by Officialhorlah(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hop in my maseratigrin

Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by We4all: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Phyno's music is like noise to the ear. I wonder how he became this popular and successful. All these niggars hiding under the guise of music and acting to do "you know what".
Re: Phyno Stuns Fellow Celebrities With His Brand New Maserati. PHOTOS by Mark113(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2021
;DEzege oye nna Ezege oye nna

(1) (Reply)

Meet First Nigerian Male Transgender; Clifford Oche(photos) / Bbnaija Ceec Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Semi Nude Photo For Delta Ad / Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.