Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai (28437 Views)

Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas / Chioma Reacts To Davido Sharing A Photo Of Himself And Nengi / Ned Nwoko Regina Daniels Husband Sharing Dollars On The Street (2) (3) (4)

Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Ndlistic(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
AWON LAVISH SPENDER: Singer, Davido seen sharing thousands of dollars to his boys. The popuplar music artist is currently chilling in Dubai with his boys.

The singer just decide give his Nigga"s over one million Naira in just a blink of an eye.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95I-t4wGsBo

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Made4naijaoeo: 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2020

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by MarveworldNG: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Noted.

They can buy houses with the money so that we can design the interiors.
Check my signature

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Made4naijaoeo: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
I no cum understand the guy sef

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Badadvisor: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Money he should have used to buy like 10 goats and 5 fowls and start a small poultry business so he can have investment so by December he can sell them and make like 200 thousand naira profit and use it to pay chioma bride price

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by FactBoyz: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hello! If you don't have money like Davido you are not a failure.. Yes! He has money and has made impact for those who enjoy secular songs but that doesn't make him better than you. (I write this after remembering a nairalander say he feels ashamed he is older than David's and isn't accomplished yet)

You can make an impact in your own little way, in that little business you're doing, in that your hustle. You can make an impact. A positive one.

Religious men like Jesus Christ, Prophet Muhammed and former atheists turned Christian like C.S Lewis or Scientists like Socrates, made serious impact without necessarily having money.

Meanwhile, if you're an atheist, struggling to define the meaning of God and Life, I recommend you read "Mere Christianity" by CS Lewis or Watch Ravi Zacharias on YouTube

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by okeyumez(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
It's not all that glitters are Gold.

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by EricSmallz(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Money wey be like blood money

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Dwaynestefan: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Have money oh...

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Bornsinner7: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Not he who has much is rich but he who gives much

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Generalwoodz(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hushpuppy
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
OBO.....always putting smiles on the face of his fans.
Thumbs up to him.
Givers never lack in life.
Be a Giver.........

Givers are never greedy.
Greedy ones never give

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Badadvisor:
Money he should have used to buy like 10 goats and 5 fowls and start a small poultry business so he can have investment so by December he can sell them and make like 200 thousand naira profit

You are indeed a Badadvisor grin

22 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by janedonez(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Obo
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by chocboi78(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Copy copy
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ecclesiastes 10:19 - '...And money is the answer for everything'

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Mandyjosh: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Na big boy nau
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
He's not OBO for nothing
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
chocboi78:
Copy copy
Make u sef copy your neighbor Emeka and share 1500 for people for ur yard na.
Akagum boy!

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by fajob: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Congratulations to him. www.jolagict.com.ng
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Mrdecent(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
When you have money, you have it!

Either anyone like it or not.

God do my own.

Na legal way I want my money..

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Mandyjosh: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Who God blessed no one causes

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Coldie(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mu sure say I no go enter studio undecided undecided undecided

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Muhylonaire007: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by SAMBARRY: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Won't you share money for your fellow dirty wretched cultists roaming around the streets? I Heard you're an NBM member,go share money for them maybe the senseless violence in their body will reduce

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Badadvisor:
Money he should have used to buy like 10 goats and 5 fowls and start a small poultry business so he can have investment so by December he can sell them and make like 200 thousand naira profit
Davido looking at you right now.......

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Badadvisor:
Coming from a bad advisor cheesy

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Manage6: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ok na
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Bheaut: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Too much money

Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot / Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager / “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah