Stats: 3,161,427 members, 7,846,784 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Saloon Or Viewing Centre - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Saloon Or Viewing Centre (21857 Views)

Labourer Won A Saloon Car From Dangote (Photo) / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? / Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre (2) (3) (4)

Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by Eagle360(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
LeeSantos:
both are profitable, depending on location, population size, competition, wants & strategy.

you've to examine what will likely tribe in Ur area. places where there a lot of female you go for saloon & it should be classic cus they like photo. when u have a classic saloon where they can take pictures I bet u they will always recommend their friends & also come along with them to take pictures. ( business that are female oriented are highly profitable)

then for viewing centre. you should have in mind even if there are a lot of male folks, to get them to Ur centre will be hard & expensive. there are centres around already and this kind of business guys are loyal to their centres or used to the place the only have friends that meet up at that centre to argue football. and to attract them u will spend more either by free drinks or reduced cost of ticket.

In Addition. most bet centres in my place now show Live football for free. so the percentage of people going to viewing centres as drastically reduced.
With 400mb I watch live football on my smart phone.
He should go for Saloon and Photo top notch

Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by DelphiOracle(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
ecomalchemist:
Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat join...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#
na man u be
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by damiloladuke: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ofada or Goat meat center
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by vickydevoka(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
ecomalchemist:
Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat join...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

5. Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#
U see de only promising business I see dere is biscuit business. I tried pure water it didn't work bcus alot of people are into it. POS for where mobile bank everywhere.
Buh u see biscuit. I buy at de rate of 970 n sell 1k buh bro I de sell reach 50-100 cartoons a day.
Buh if school closes de market drops. Now I'm thinking going into indomie business

Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by vickydevoka(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
99thEnemy:
You should have bought some day old broiler chicks during the last week of October reared them to sell for Christmas and New year. .
8 weeks cash grin
Selling Dem is something else atimes. U go come go market under sun..

Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by LORDKing001: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
generalbaseet:
Good day fellow nairalanders, please I need your advice on Opening A football viewing centre for 100 people or opening a saloon shop. Which will you all advice on.
Thanks all

Pls help a brother
Bros leave viewing centre alone. Go for saloon standard one. I've run a viewing centre before .
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by LORDKing001: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
generalbaseet:
Good day fellow nairalanders, please I need your advice on Opening A football viewing centre for 100 people or opening a saloon shop. Which will you all advice on.
Thanks all

Pls help a brother
If you have money like 500k open bet9ja shop instead. You wont regret this
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by steve6: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
ecomalchemist:

So let's get to it.

1. Pure water business

#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#

Thank you for sharing.
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by peppermint7(m): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
If you have a lot of betting centers in your area
It’s a no no for the viewing center since pple will prefer to watch if for free.

But e for better if you use the money run laundry shop
thank me later

Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by FreQ: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
INVEST IN MY FARM SETUP

Agricultural Project

Phase One - Cultivation of 30,000 Plantain trees across 30 acres

Phase Two - Cultivation of 30,000 Plantain trees across 30 acres

Phase One starts December with clearing of land and digging of holes.

Cultivation of 30,000 Seedlings will take place January 2021

Phase Two starts January with clearing of land and digging of holes.

Expected to yield for harvest December 2021

Estimated Financial Projection

: Phase One and Two to yield 30 Million Naira by December 2021/ January 2022

I am seeking for financial investors to round up the financial resources i have to push the project to it's full form.

You can invest as low as 100,000 Naira

We can setup physical meetings and discuss in person. There will be regular meeting throughout the entire duration of the project

Please invest in this project so it will see the FULL light of the day.

Thank you
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by vickydevoka(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:
Viewing center for me.

You can also sell Buns, recharge cards, cold drinks and then create a space for Bet9ja
Bet9ja is difficult to open especially in Jos bcus super agents here no de gree. De all have more than 10 shops for themselves

Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by Emeka71(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
ecomalchemist:

So let's get to it.

1. Pure water business

#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#
Good ideas.
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by FreQ: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
INVEST IN MY FARM SETUP

Agricultural Project

Phase One - Cultivation of 30,000 Plantain trees across 30 acres

Phase Two - Cultivation of 30,000 Plantain trees across 30 acres

Phase One starts December with clearing of land and digging of holes.

Phase Two starts January with clearing of land and digging of holes.

Expected to yield for harvest December 2021

Estimated Financial Projection

: Phase One and Two to yield 30 Million Naira by December 2021/ January 2022

I am seeking for financial investors to round up the financial resources i have to push the project to it's full form.

You can invest as low as 100,000 Naira

We can setup physical meetings and discuss in person. There will be regular meeting throughout the entire duration of the project

Please invest in this project so it will see the FULL light of the day...

Thank you
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by habakukjss3: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
ecomalchemist:

So let's get to it.

1. Pure water business

#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#

Good ideas
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by ecomalchemist(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
damiloladuke:
Ofada or Goat meat center

I swear.

Goat meat peppersoup with eko

Ofada rice and plantain

Fried yam / potato / puff puff / Akara.

you go dey cashout instant !!!.

Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by ecomalchemist(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
vickydevoka:

Selling Dem is something else atimes. U go come go market under sun..

That's why you have the internet, use it to your advantage.
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by Sleekfingers: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
jawalis:
Saloon is everywhere. Everyone wants to open saloon these days and thus it’s highly competitive. If you want to open a standard saloon in a city; pls put many factors into consideration. Then as for viewing center; it’s a yes but you have to consider your location too. But I’ll advice you as a brother, if your capital is up to 500k. Pls start up a mini canteen where people can eat fast food in the morning and night. You’ll never regret it. I talked about my friend who started a mini canteen in 2019. No he has another branch I same city. Pls decide well because it may be dangerous if you venture into the wrong business. May God give you wisdom.

Saloon is a car with four doors ....

Instead use SALON

Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by Coldie(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Open a viewing centre if the location is nice.

Cause if u open a salon u must hire a barber.

Viewing centre doesn't require any labour
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by vickydevoka(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
ecomalchemist:

That's why you have the internet, use it to your advantage.
I might not be able to sell all though
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by daringmax(m): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
salon business for me... Viewing centre has it's own seasons... International break periods are dull for business, for instance.

Once you've captured your target audience for salon, it's easy money all d way. bear in mind that starting a business regardless of it's nature is never an easy feat.

Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by kanmi4gold: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
LeeSantos:
both are profitable, depending on location, population size, competition, wants & strategy.

you've to examine what will likely tribe in Ur area. places where there a lot of female you go for saloon & it should be classic cus they like photo. when u have a classic saloon where they can take pictures I bet u they will always recommend their friends & also come along with them to take pictures. ( business that are female oriented are highly profitable)very good analysis

then for viewing centre. you should have in mind even if there are a lot of male folks, to get them to Ur centre will be hard & expensive. there are centres around already and this kind of business guys are loyal to their centres or used to the place the only have friends that meet up at that centre to argue football. and to attract them u will spend more either by free drinks or reduced cost of ticket.

In Addition. most bet centres in my place now show Live football for free. so the percentage of people going to viewing centres as drastically reduced.
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by k2fresh: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
LeeSantos:

you've to examine what will likely tribe in Ur area. places where there a lot of female you go for saloon & it should be classic cus they like photo. when u have a classic saloon where they can take pictures I bet u they will always recommend their friends & also come along with them to take pictures. ( business that are female oriented are highly profitable)

I don't know where you live though but where I live nobody pays to watch football. There are bet shops littered over the place connected with Dstv where customers can watch matches for free. So I would advice you to go for a saloon.
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by angelfallz(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
LeeSantos:

I agree with you 100%
Also free streaming of matches has had an impact on viewing centres
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by Brunosamel(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
If you don't have the necessary skills don't open a saloon, am a barber and am being 100% truthful to you... Saloon is profitable if you are determined and consistent with what you are doing although am working for someone one but I pay him on weekly basis and make times 3 of what I give the only draw back is the mantainance and expense so you see the game if you don't have the skills don't, I can leave the shop at any point in time...
There is allot of stuffs behind saloon business if you don't know those secrets you will fail...

I don't know much about viewing centers but with the write packaging in the right location and demograpy it will sell....

Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by Afamed: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Salon not Saloon.

Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by ghettochild4u(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
RedAlert08:
Have it in mind that Viewing Centre business is seasonal. You'd have little or nothing doing when the major football leagues in Europe are on break. Salon business to me, is more sustainable.
Thats why he shd add a game center to it
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by Topmaike007(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Afamed:
Salon not Saloon.
too much book no go kill you
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by Oluwahelpme(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Salon is far better. Contact me for what u will need, and the setting.

Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by sircatherine45(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
vickydevoka:

U see de only promising business I see dere is biscuit business. I tried pure water it didn't work bcus alot of people are into it. POS for where mobile bank everywhere.
Buh u see biscuit. I buy at de rate of 970 n sell 1k buh bro I de sell reach 50-100 cartoons a day.
Buh if school closes de market drops. Now I'm thinking going into indomie business

Nice one!

Indomie and egg business, with fried rice, chickeen, beef and beer with juice issa money spinner
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by sircatherine45(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
LORDKing001:

If you have money like 500k open bet9ja shop instead. You wont regret this

Bros, that was before

Not now again...

No profit dey am again
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by Dollanaira: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Both
Re: Saloon Or Viewing Centre by jawalis(m): 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sleekfingers:

Saloon is a car with four doors ....

Instead use SALON
Thank you

How I Lost Over #20000 Through My Misplaced ATM Card.. / Fire Engulfs Ijesha Market, Surulere In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Recession: Dangote Threatens To Stop Tomato Paste Production

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107