Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God (11075 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? / Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2020
danyero:
Bible god and wisdom? What an ill fitting pair.

Why do u enjoy confusing urself? grin

Hope u understand everything about science? grin
Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2020
The Bible is the wisdom of God

READ YOUR BIBLE SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by emonis88: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2020
danyero:
Your god knows and sees all things yet he expressed regret when his murderous plan of flooding the earth to remove sin failed? Think man, think!
so u believe GOD ALMIGHTY flooded the earth? that is enough to tell u GOD sure is and il be.
Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2020
emonis88:

so u believe GOD ALMIGHTY flooded the earth? that is enough to tell u GOD sure is and il be.
I don't believe in your god or his man written story book. It's sad that you avoided my advice to think, now look at the conclusion you jumped to.
Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2020
ask, and it shall be given...
Matthew 7:7-8
Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by kodded(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2020
danyero:
Bible god and wisdom? What an ill fitting pair.
may God bless you smiley
grim33:
( 1 )Read a science textbook. ( 2 ) read another one ( 3 ) and another one ( 4 ) improve your skepticism ( 5 ) realize you’ve be fooled ( 6 ) see religion for what it really is.....
Boom ...

may God bless you smiley

1 Like

DropsMic:
Religion will only make you bias....
There's a reason why Africa is home to the dumbest people on earth

If you are after real wisdom, read books.

may God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by kodded(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2020
HarryIti:
Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize humankind.
-Thomas paine

may God bless you smiley
Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by kodded(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2020
OfficialUche:
Demented fellows
may God bless you smiley
Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by kodded(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2020
OyinO:

You can never get wisdom from reading the Bible. It's for brainwashing indoctrination.

may God bless you smiley
Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by kodded(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

All the wisest and most knowledgeable people yo have lived in life never followed this way to learn. They created all u know today including d phone ure using but they didn't even blv in any god.

Those who blv in god nd has god wisdom stays in d church nd bring no development to d world.

may God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by kodded(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
The Bible is the wisdom of God
READ YOUR BIBLE SIMPLE
finnaly! someone that got it smiley
Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by omobonike70223: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
:Demented fellows
may God bless you
Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by Akube1z: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
OyinO:

You can never get wisdom from reading the Bible. It's for brainwashing indoctrination.
Wisdom of God is different from wisdom of the world .
Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by Akube1z: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

All the wisest and most knowledgeable people yo have lived in life never followed this way to learn. They created all u know today including d phone ure using but they didn't even blv in any god.

Those who blv in god nd has god wisdom stays in d church nd bring no development to d world.
Everyone were created for a reason, and we all have our destiny to fulfill. There is wisdom of God and there's also wisdom of the world.
Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by professore(m): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Well said sir
Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by professore(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Well said sir.
Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by emonis88: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
danyero:
I don't believe in your god or his man written story book. It's sad that you avoided my advice to think, now look at the conclusion you jumped to.
if u like believe, if u like dont. that does not put food on my table. what i know is that one day u il experience n u il think deeply, n maybe or maybe not understand. that does not change what is n is yet to come in ur life.
Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by OyinO: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Akube1z:
Wisdom of God is different from wisdom of the world .
Wisdom of God is scam of Pastors
Re: Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God by Gilbertkwabena(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Akube1z:

Everyone were created for a reason, and we all have our destiny to fulfill. There is wisdom of God and there's also wisdom of the world.

I wonder how the world would have been of we only depend of this so called wisdom of god... am sure there wouldn't even b phone talk less of other technology u nd me would still be a slave cuz it was part of gods wisdom for human to be slaves(that's why he never condemn or stop it either in Quran or bible).

Gods wisdom is useless to d world, I would choose human wisdom a thousands times.... Have seen d work of human wisdom but yet to see one of gods own, maybe u can show me dou.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation / Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? / Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.