Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

New Technology Makes Obama And Oprah Appear In The Same Room - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Technology Makes Obama And Oprah Appear In The Same Room (346 Views)

Ondo Massacre: Tension As Nigerians Appear In Churches With AK-47 / I Spent Seven Hours In Same Room With Cobra Without Being Hurt – Oyedepo / If You Insult Me On Social Media, I’ll Appear In Your Dreams - Bishop Obinim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Technology Makes Obama And Oprah Appear In The Same Room by donnie(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Fmr. Pres. Barack Obama and Oprah are seen in a room together having conversation, even playing footsies but are actually thousands of miles apart. Obama is in Washington D.C. and Oprah is in Santa Barbara.

This should gladden the hearts of Business Execs who will see the technology as great solution for business meetings.

The movie, gaming and entertainment worlds should also be taking advantage of this I guess.

For me I'll say great marketing... Makes it easy to overlook the far-reaching implications or purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51uk5SFF5s8

1 Share

Re: New Technology Makes Obama And Oprah Appear In The Same Room by DropsMic(m): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2020
White people tho
Re: New Technology Makes Obama And Oprah Appear In The Same Room by donnie(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2020
DropsMic:
White people tho

Hehehe...
All we gat to do is wake up... We're far better.
Keeping the laws statues and commandments or YAH, as ISOLELE (ISRAEL) that we are, will have a direct positive effect on our collective IQ.

Re: New Technology Makes Obama And Oprah Appear In The Same Room by MuttleyLaff: 9:41am On Nov 29, 2020
donnie:
Fmr. Pres. Barack Obama and Oprah are seen in a room together having conversation, even playing footsies but are actually thousands of miles apart. Obama is in Washington D.C. and Oprah is in Santa Barbara.

This should gladden the hearts of Business Execs who will see the technology as great solution for business meetings.

The movie, gaming and entertainment worlds should also be taking advantage of this I guess.

For me I'll say great marketing... Makes it easy to overlook the far-reaching implications or purpose.

h ttps://youtu.be/51uk5SFF5s8

DropsMic:
White people tho
All thanks to a 1999 patent.

donnie:
Hehehe
donnie come lately, this has happened as early and as far back as 2012 during the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, with dead Tupac Shakur seen performing live on stage, lmso.

The brain, isn't an ornament ordinarily to decorate the body with, but we are blessed with this powerfully built processing functional gift for a purpose, for a reason(s) and for such time(s) as now

donnie:
[s]All we gat to do is wake up... We're far better.
Keeping the laws statues and commandments or YAH, as ISOLELE (ISRAEL) that we are, will have a direct positive effect on our collective IQ.[/s]
Just dont go near scissors to play with. KMFT.
Re: New Technology Makes Obama And Oprah Appear In The Same Room by donnie(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[s]All thanks to a 1999 patent.

donnie come lately, this has happened as early and as far back as 2012 during the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, with dead Tupac Shakur seen performing live on stage, lmso.

The brain, isn't an ornament ordinarily to decorate the body with, but we are blessed with this powerfully built processing functional gift for a purpose, for a reason(s) and for such time(s) as now

Just dont go near scissors to play with. KMFT[/s].

Who doesn't know that before a product gets to the market it is tested and infact used by various groups like the military, movie industry etc. Like GPS, video calls etc were used for decades by the military before it was available to the public.

I have had the privilege of working with a technology company and have an idea of how long it takes R & D from conceptualizing to product development and launch. It sometimes takes several years.

Then they will send protos to certain individuals or groups to use and give feedback, then the various licencing they'll have to secure etc.

So please save the useless lecture and keep the commandments.
Re: New Technology Makes Obama And Oprah Appear In The Same Room by MuttleyLaff: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2020
donnie:
Who doesn't know that before a product gets to the market it is tested and infact used by various groups like the military, movie industry etc. Like GPS, video calls etc were used for decades by the military before it was available to the public.

I have had the privilege of working with a technology company and have an idea of how long it takes R & D from conceptualizing to product development and launch. It sometimes takes several years.

Then they will send protos to certain individuals or groups to use and give feedback, then the various licencing they'll have to secure etc.

So please save the useless lecture and keep the commandments.
[img]https://media./images/0fa9731ac4032068b63df04ae15439e8/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: New Technology Makes Obama And Oprah Appear In The Same Room by donnie(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/0fa9731ac4032068b63df04ae15439e8/tenor.gif[/img]

HalleluYAH o... It a miracle!!! cheesy
MuttleyLaff apologizes shocked grin

All praises to YAH. APPOLOGY ACCEPTED. cool
Re: New Technology Makes Obama And Oprah Appear In The Same Room by MuttleyLaff: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2020
donnie:
HalleluYAH o... It a miracle!!! cheesy
MuttleyLaff apologizes shocked grin

All praises to YAH. APPOLOGY ACCEPTED. cool
I have no hard feelings towards you. I have nothing personal against you. Of course you know I love you. I have no qualms apologising. The first to apologise is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest. An apology is a lovely perfume, it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift. You are a better man for accepting. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Walk In Faith / COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO / "Abide In Me."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.