Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

You Are So Rude - Erica Tells Kiddwaya On Big Brother Sierra Leone TV Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are So Rude - Erica Tells Kiddwaya On Big Brother Sierra Leone TV Show (43451 Views)

Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. / “you Are So Rude” – Erica Nlewedim Slams Kiddwaya On Sierra Leonian Tv / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: You Are So Rude - Erica Tells Kiddwaya On Big Brother Sierra Leone TV Show by dstar01(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2020
How this became a news worthy of front page is what I don't understand lipsrsealed

Creating Opportunity:

An enterprising person is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. An enterprising person is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development.

An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life. To be enterprising is to keep your eyes open and your mind active. It's to be skilled enough, confident enough, creative enough and disciplined enough to seize opportunities that present themselves... regardless of the economy.

A person with an enterprising attitude says, "Find out what you can before action is taken." Do your homework. Do the research. Be prepared. Be resourceful. Do all you can in preparation of what's to come.

Opportunities abound everywhere. Look carefully and you'll be amazed by the awesome wealth creation Opportunities all around you. It's all about insight. It's all about looking where others are too scared to look.

Re: You Are So Rude - Erica Tells Kiddwaya On Big Brother Sierra Leone TV Show by Tonnyray: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2020
dstar01:
How this became a news worthy of front page is what I don't understand lipsrsealed
The life of the OP will only be as relevant as this news is to us.
Re: You Are So Rude - Erica Tells Kiddwaya On Big Brother Sierra Leone TV Show by meobizy(f): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
I thought my guy traveled to Turkey and shunned everybody. Lol. They should keep those two in the house for two weeks. Let Kidd show the boys some Naija-Britico swag and Erica open her nyash for five guys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad / Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.