Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? (3230 Views)

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia : Basketball Olympics 2012: 60 - 56 On 29th July 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2006
hey what's ur impression of the nigeria tunisia game?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by pie1ect(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2006
Brilliant match so far. Nigeria should be at least two goals ahead, but the tunisians could have scored as well.
I'm not impressed with Jaziri though, he goes looking for penalties too often and the referee is not helping matters with his erratic officiating.
All said, I've seen nothing to suggest we can lose this match. I hope Mikel knows how to direct his shots better in the second half.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2006
Tunisia just scored the equaliser. what's wrong with that defence? angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by nike4luv(f): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2006
baad, its 1-1..they on free time now, they are kinda tired cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2006
Oh Lord! One thing we ask of thee, give us this day a victory oh Lord.

Let not our enemies run away with this match again, they will say they are better than us! o Lord, knowest thou not that we are the better team?

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by nike4luv(f): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2006
this is scary!..Kanu keeps having chances, they all getting old! the extra time is too much
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by layi(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2006
We lost so many chances o

About to enter penanlty kicks. I don piss 4 bodi already.

Olorun Olodumare o!!!! Agba ki i wa loja ki ori omo tuntun wo. Lets win this match In sha Jesus Name.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by nike4luv(f): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2006
piss, ke? pls dont piss o grin
pls Gwd, semi final gawd..i promise i will um..i dunno 'ejo naija please, abeg score this thing now' [quotin my brother]
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by nike4luv(f): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2006
they singing, let the spirit of the lord come down!..yobo, enyiama, please cry

yobo lost it! cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by nike4luv(f): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2006
one goal [i think my brother is gon cry cry cry]

taye taiwo...aye a dara!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2006
cry cry cry

Ah Lord! am i seeing another defeat?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2006
cry

Goodbye Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by nike4luv(f): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2006
2-2..yess! oh gawd, am screaming my lungs out!..just oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2006
grin cheesy smiley wink

Up Enyeama!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by nike4luv(f): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2006
obafemi martins scored, we are kneeling down and praying..oh gawd!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by nike4luv(f): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2006
keeper to keeper..aww cry

da 18 yr old is calm cool, composed!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by nike4luv(f): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2006
kanu!!!! grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by nike4luv(f): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2006
we won! oh shyt!  grin grin grin

ike shoronmu jumped to de field, oh gawd! OLOUN O!! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2006
shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Up Enyeama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hero!!!!!!!!!!

AFrican Footballer of the yr!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by layi(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2006
ENYEAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!1

I know say one day enyeama go make us proud. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by nike4luv(f): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2006
oh gawd!!..this is soo gud! my lungs hurt embarassed..Layi, hope u havent to sara yet cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by FOD(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2006
What a match!

@Layi...which advert be that?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by nike4luv(f): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2006
did u see how dem tunisian boys danced when they scored? cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2006
Oh Lord! I thank thee that thou has given us this day our daily revenge!

Now i know that thou answerest the request of thy servant!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by demmy(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2006
My heart grin

At least we paid them back in kind.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by layi(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2006
Thou amighty art really GOD

Blessed are those that hav faith in Enyeama for they shall not be dissapointed.

@nike4luv
I piss small o. See my Mum and Dad dancy "Happy People yeeah yeah yeeah"
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2006
Ah! i happy so much the book wey i come read, i no read am again!

Lord forgive me for EVER doubting the skills of Enyeama. Undeservedly the best keeper of tunisia 2004 and now egypt 2006.
When will the african footballer of the yr be a goalkeeper?

4 penalties saved in one game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Akolawole(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2006
I was not happy we beat Senegal because i don't like Nigeria meeting North Africans.
Throughout the match, i keep on remembering 1986 and 2004 and seeing Mr Larbi(a Tunisian) on monday.
We played very well but i tought we had lost the match in the first half where we have plenty plenty chances.
After we resume for the first half of the extra time, i said to myself, i better switch off TV & mobile phone, because this Eagles will give me hypertension.I text few friends.

I cannot sleep,
My whole mind is there. To worsen the situation my Ghanian neighbour loud the volume of his TV, then i hear Nigeria has...
Has what? I don't know
Is it has qualified or has failed again? I don't know
Then a call came through the landline, it was my friend, he said congratulations!
To the amazement of my friend i say[b]: Yes, thats my boys[/b]
He returned: Fake Kola !
How did you feel? Did you watch the match standing or eating?
Please tell us your experience
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by nike4luv(f): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u guys are insane, football is soo captivating!!..@ layi cheesy definitely happy people

still cant talk, my lungs..arghh but am happy
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by buckeye(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2006
Hmmmm....i kept my faith going during the match, even after their equalizer until yobo lost the first Penalty kick.at that moment, it was only God that knew how i felt. Thank God we won.Enyeama my heroe
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2006
Ah! omo boy. God is good all the time.

I half watched the match and my blood pressure was doing a circus swing. I had the match on my pc but i spent half the time browsing thru all other websites, just left the commentaries running. Anytime i heard "kanu on the ball...the nigerians attacking from the right...obafemi!!!! Mikel...a shot!!!" i would switch to the game and when it was the other way round, i'd busy myself with nairaland and pretend not to hear.

No be the case for penalties o! After ayila lost that kick, na only God talk say i too young to die!
I stopped watching till i heard "Enyeama! Great save!"

May the Lord reward His servant for nearly dying over the eagles!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2006
me goes to watch our next opponents.

The lions or the elephants?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rfid Keyless Cabinet / Locker Lock For Gym/fitness Locker-room / Breakin Newz.... PAUL POGBA Arrive (CHELSEA) For Medical / King Of 2 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.