Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? (3241 Views)

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia : Basketball Olympics 2012: 60 - 56 On 29th July 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by bagoma(f): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2006
i'm glad it turned out to be the elephants.
the camerounians think that its by power.
sorrry o when it comes to penalties its anybody's game.
God answereth prayers, the ivorians wanted it more badly and they were praying.
the lions were over confident.
eto'o like some great players in the past killed his team
sorry o but i no pity them cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Icon(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2006
Enyeama was really the man of the match. Why did they have to use defenders to play the first 3 penalties? They were all shooting to the right and the keeper kind of knew. Thank God it worked out and thank God Kanu scored. Nigerians would never have forgiven him if he hadn't.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2006
Eto'o's over confidence killed him completely. see the way he was striding up and down during the penalty kicks like he was the best footballer in the world. That shld teach him a lesson, pride goes before a fall. so much for his 5 goals!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2006
me i'm happy it's the elephants, we should beat those ones easily if we don't give in to over confidence too!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by rasque(m): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2006
The Eagle Shall Soar above the Elephant
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by opemogaji(m): 2:04am On Feb 05, 2006
wha channel did yah watch this game?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by comechop(m): 7:01am On Feb 05, 2006
WHERE CAN I WATCH THIS GAME IS AMERICA PLS?? MEN, I'M MISSING OUT ON ALL THESE GOOD STUFFS BECAUSE OF AMERICA!!! PLS CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE TO WATCH THE SEMI-FINALS AND THE FINALS
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by rasque(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2006
Yesterday's match between Nigeria and Tunisia was definitely the final before final....the cameroun - cote d'ivoire match lacked the bite expected of it.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Greatpeter(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2006
This is the Lord's doing and it is mervellous in our eyes.

I want all Nigerians to believe that the trophy is ours.

But we need to pray for these guys.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia Are You Watching The Match? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2006
@comechop

pls pls don't deprive urself of all the excitement, i watch all the games online. go to http://can2006.telesud.com

it should not cost u up to $10 to get the remaining 4 games.

good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Your Best Nba Team / Presidential Order To Sack Amodu / Eagles Won’t Miss Taiwo, Aiyegbeni – Chukwu !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.