Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight (36055 Views)

David Abraham Knocks Out Christian Streich During Match / Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Alexander Povetkin To Retain World Titles / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by DebbieBianca(f): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lightweight woman knocks out 529-pound man to win inter-gender 'freakshow' MMA fight (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHXHq5h4CwI
A lightweight female fighter beat a 529-pound man to win an inter-gender MMA fight.

The fight, which has been described as a "freakshow" by many in MMA, took place in Russia between professional fighter Darina Madzyuk and blogger Grigory Chistyakov.

The fight lasted only one peculiar round.
Chistyakov appeared to take the upper hand early on, pinning Madzyuk in a choke hold by the side of the cage.

The referee broke them apart, and after a few poorly aimed punches from both fighters, Madzyuk managed to get her rival on the floor, and began bludgeoning the top of the amateur’s head for several seconds before the referee pulled her off and gave her the win.

In light of the defeat, the male Russian fighter claimed he would be training actively and lead a healthier lifestyle.

"After this fight, I will start to train actively," the beaten Chistyakov said.

"I will try to lead more or less a healthy lifestyle. Blogger Nastya Tuki-Tuk will be my coach.

"It happened. She hit me fine and I fell. Although she is small, I lay on her back, but she did not fall, and than I didn’t know what to do."

The fight has gone viral on social media.

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/1332488013557981184

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Iconstar: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin

What a very shapeless man!!

17 Likes

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by doggedfighter(f): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Is this a movie or what?

Lying down and they're posing on top of her?

Maybe I don't really understand it

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by longetivity(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
obesity grin

8 Likes

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Fahdiga(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
A woman in a man's body parading as a man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by ClearFlair: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
OP, why lie? You lied, why?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by nairavsdollars(f): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
That's from a movie, not a fight

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Bkayyy: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
You paired a female professional fighter with a male professional YouTuber and called it a "fair" freak fight.
Why not Invite me instead let's check whether the story would have remained the same.
Ndi ara

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Pearly255(f): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
What a man can do a WOMAN can do MUCH BETTER

1 Like

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by ipobarethieves: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
sad Weak Hippopotamus sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Thegracefulness: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Haha. These ones don chop satisfy.

Excuse my anxiousness to comment, but why do Nigerians always feel the need to stress the fact that they’re enduring this country. Is it because misery loves company? You begin to tell your neighbour that you never chop this morning and he would tell you “your own better,“ and then narrate his own problems. How my own come take better? We’re both suffering the same thing, problem no dey big pass problem if in the end the problem fit take the two of us neck.

By the way I believe you should read a very interesting short piece about the origin of Boko Haram. Came across it on Twitter.

I wonder if the nairaland moderators would permit me post it here. I hope they do. It’s simply for enlightenment.

I’m sure they themselves would find it intriguing.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1332979771278569473?s=20

4 Likes

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Gkay1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
na wa o, dis one na wayo o.

1 Like

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Queenserah26(f): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
shocked shocked Warris dis o grin
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Uyi168: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Which kain play play fight be this angry
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by ipobarethieves: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
sad
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by gradeA(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lubbish
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Brownpeanut(f): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Why did the lady agree to fight someone much more bigger than her. That's suicide. The guy is even slow as fk. Look at those jabs from the lady. Anyways, proud to see a lady whooping a man's ass.
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by sweetmelanin(f): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
I think this was done on purpose.. imagine if the man knocked the woman out... the world would be in uproar..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by MarveworldNG: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lol
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
cheesy So hilarious
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by ehinmowo: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Anything to console the female gender. They seek equality but abscond from the responsibility thereof.

11 Likes

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Heffalump(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
I like this film trick!

Pre-arranged fight cool

3 Likes

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by omoadeleye(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Damn
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Obrigardo: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mumu topic
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Matt30: 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lol.. orisirisi
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by 99thEnemy(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Staged undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robot Referees Will Be Use In The Upcoming Club World Cup. / Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi / Giannis Antetokounmpo Makes Forbes Highest Paid NBA Players 2018 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.