Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers (31547 Views)

Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions / Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by NwekeUG(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lilian Afegbai Encourages Her Followers After She Bought A Birkin Bag Worth $22K (Photos)

Lilian Afegbai bought a Birkin bag worth $22K, and she took to Instagram to encourage her fans, IgbereTV reports.

The actress shared a photo of the bag and a screenshot of the transaction details and wrote:

"There’s time for everything, I got this for my birthday but it arrived late...
I remember when I could only afford an Aldo or Zara bag.... Now I can get myself a birkin

Enjoy the process, very soon you will get everything you want. It just takes time
More to come"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CINqaMDDZ-X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Ottyn01(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Every beautiful lady is already tag an actress

Courtesy Nairaland"

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by AgeKen13(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
$22k bag

Woww that money can move mountains for me and many other people

Wetin consign me na her money

I'm patiently waiting on God for my own Blessings.

ON GOD

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by habeeb246(m): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
One old simp behind this

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by nrexzy: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Good for her....
But no vex oo
How dis one take be news??

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ecclesiastes 10:19 - A feast is made for laughter, wine makes life merry, and money is the answer for everything.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mheen! Somebody 35 years pension arrears was spent in a day. This life no just balance. ENJOY!

Check my signature below for our products and services.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Dalil8: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
AgeKen13:
$22k bag

Woww that money can move mountains for me and many other people

Wetin consign me na her money

I'm patiently waiting on God for my own Blessings.

ON GOD

Lmaooo! Move mountains indeed

U go surprise say wen u get that $22k, problem wey go dey na like $200k go fit solve am.

As ur money dey big ur problems dey big follow am. Money no dey ever dey reach person.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by KamsiViva: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
sad
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by oluwatosink: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vanity crew will not like this.

All is Vanity!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
NwekeUG:
Lilian Afegbai Encourages Her Followers After She Bought A Birkin Bag Worth $22K (Photos)

Lilian Afegbai bought a Birkin bag worth $22K, and she took to Instagram to encourage her fans, IgbereTV reports.

The actress shared a photo of the bag and a screenshot of the transaction details and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CINqaMDDZ-X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
God when?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by planetx13: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hoes deceiving hoes......

Ciao

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by sojayy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Make vanity crew no near this thread abeg grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Chizillar1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Jesus of Nazareth

Production manual for Chemical based Products like never before covering Cosmetics, Adhesives, Beverages and Food, Disinfectant, Industrial chemicals, Lubricants, Paints,Printing Inks, Stain Removers, Soaps and detergents, wood finishes etc and over 100 product formulations, processing method & Usage, Equipment & tools, quality parameter, sources of raw material, useful tips and all relevant Information./07033097160
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by 0rigam1: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
This na oppression ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
How is a C-Class actress able to afford such an expensive bag?

This one toto don suffer no be small cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Democracynna: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by jojofola: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Can you see them??

After enough influence from your thieving and heartless Police mum.

And some folks will be tapping into the blessing on here and on her IG post.

Crazy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Normad0: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
God when?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Kobicove(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yeyebrities always like to give the impression that they're swimming in money but we know the truth grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by stillmaticOG(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Olosho.

Which stupid movies does she act to be able to afford such luxury

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Supedous: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Must she post it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Perfectsouth(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Well if am to buy something of such amount, I must have x20 of that same fund..
That's how I reason sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by DMerciful(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
The bag sef nor fine tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by LoveJesus87(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
cheesy
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by omoadeleye(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Jj
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Aderewah: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lol. A man her age is using 20k to invest in real estate. She's buying birkin bags and bone straight. 20 years later, they'll cry that it's a mans world.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by OneKinGuy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Make i hear say that bag is 22K USD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Why is it that most times when something's are priced in dollars we have to rush n press calculator for conversion to naira before we understand how stupid these so called celebrities can be. Buying a bag no matter designer name u call for N8.8m is d most outrageous thing to do especially now that the world is poor courtesy covid19.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by uniqueboi1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
She's a

Hoeligan

Practicing

Hoeliganism

In an

Hoeloshoic way.

Very wide by now.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by IamPlato(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Look At This Ass hole.

Why Did She Post The Details Of Payment? Who Cares whether She Lied Or Not?

And How Did She Make Such Money From Acting In nollywood?

Stop This Bull shit. This Doesnt Encourage Girls To Work but It Encourages Them To Advance Their Pussy opening Skills

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Backless Dress At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday / Fans faint at Wizkid concert in Ivory Coast (video) / OLIC3 Concert Goes Live As Olamide Drops His 6th Album “the Glory”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.