Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins (902 Views)

Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? / Islam scholar, Bilal warns Muslims That Avalanche Of Apostasy Is Comin. Solution / Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by falopey: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBLuAUl2TAw

Let no one deceive you that Islam is grow. It may be growing due to high Muslim birth rate.

What they will not tell you is that millions are leaving Islam like never before world over.

Thanks to our lord Jesus Christ.

Thanks to David Wood.

2 Likes

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by falopey: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2020

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by falopey: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Religion

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by AntiChristian: 2:28am On Dec 01, 2020
Just as hundreds leave tens of thousands arrive!

Alhamdulillah for the light of Islam. O Allah! Do not afflict us with what they have been afflicted with.

Aamin.

May we never worship three (in one) God/s after one!

Reference
Al-Imran Verse 8

Pronunciation
Rabbana la tuzigh quloobana ba'da idh hadaytana wa hab lana milladunka rahmah innaka antal Wahhab

Translation
Our Lord! (they say), Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou art the Grantor of bounties without measure!

4 Likes

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2020
As if there are not many Christians converting to Islam in thousands....Empty vessels....

2 Likes

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by motayoayinde: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by motayoayinde: 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
CRAZY OBSESSION WITH ISLAM IS WHAT DRIVES PEOPLE LIKE YOU INTO THIS KIND OF GRAND DELUSION AND WISHFUL THINKING.

WITH OR WITHOUT DAVID WOOD AND CHRISTIAN PRINCE, SOME WILL LEAVE ISLAM. THIS ISN'T NEW, IT'S BEEN HAPPENING BEFORE YOU WERE BORN.
YOUR ISLAMOPHOBIA IS WHAT MAKES THESE ONES SEEM SO EARTH-SHAKING

THE IMPENDING GREAT APOSTASY YOU TALK ABOUT HAS ACTUALLY BEGAN. AND OF ALL RELIGIONS, CHRISTIANITY IS TAKING A DISPROPORTIONATE HIT.

THERE ARE VERY FEW COUNTRIES IN EUROPE TODAY WITH A CHRISTIAN MAJORITY. MOST HAVE BECOME (and proudly so), NON RELIGIOUS.

AS THEY LEAVE YOUR RELIGION IN DROVES, SOME BECOME MUSLIMS.
AND THEY ARE MUCH LARGER IN NUMBER THAN YOUR HANDFUL OF WOOD'S CONVERTS WHICH YOU'RE SO ECSTATIC ABOUT.

THE OUTLOOK FOR CHRISTIANITY IN THE COMING YEARS IS QUITE GRIM.
EVEN AS A MUSLIM, I FEEL CONCERNED ABOUT THIS, FOR I'D RATHER A EUROPE WITH ITS JUDEO-CHRISTIAN TRADITIONS THAN A GODLESS ONE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by motayoayinde: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
Just as hundreds leave tens of thousands arrive!

Alhamdulillah for the light of Islam. O Allah! Do not afflict us with what they have been afflicted with.

Aamin.

May we never worship three (in one) God/s after one!

Reference
Al-Imran Verse 8

Pronunciation
Rabbana la tuzigh quloobana ba'da idh hadaytana wa hab lana milladunka rahmah innaka antal Wahhab

Translation
Our Lord! (they say), Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou art the Grantor of bounties without measure!

AMIN. WA BAARAKALLAHU FEEK

1 Like

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by IMAliyu(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
falopey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBLuAUl2TAw

Let no one deceive you that Islam is grow. It may be growing due to high Muslim birth rate.

What they will not tell you is that millions are leaving Islam like never before world over.

Thanks to David Wood.
I'll have to agree with motayoayinde here.

Guy you're just displaying your confirmation bias.

You care to update us on the rate at which people are leaving your religion and turning to atheism and other religions as well?

You choose to see this as a victory in favour of your faith, however you are only looking at information that aligns with what you want to see and ignoring the rest.

1 Like

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by Empiree: 2:49am On Dec 06, 2020
[
falopey:

Thanks to David Wood.
You be mumu. We got so so many Christians that converted to Islam. Besides, how's this an issue?. It is their choice

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by Empiree: 2:51am On Dec 06, 2020
falopey:

Thanks to David Wood.
You are a mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by Empiree: 2:53am On Dec 06, 2020
falopey:

What
Thanks to David Wood.
want some more?

1 Like

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by Empiree: 2:54am On Dec 06, 2020
falopey:

Thanks to David Wood.

2 Likes

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by falopey: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Empiree:
want some more?

All this testimonies of converts you posted up here converted how many years ago? Of course they are all stale stories.

Go to David Wood channel and see Muslims declaring their faith in Jesus, converting fresh everyday. Some even go as far as promising to convert on the first of January 2021.

You can keep posting and dwelling in old glory and news of how some Christians converted. But for Muslims converting to Christianity? It’s everyday affairs. David Wood channel has all the proof. He’s single handedly converting hundreds of Muslims, even from majority Muslim countries everyday. Go there and read their everyday conversion testimonies. Not like some past stale news you posted up here. You dare not go to his channel because even allah himself will become apostate if he watches David Wood videos. You know what that means?

1 Like

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by Empiree: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
What you failed to understand is that David Wood doesn't care about conversion. He only cares about money he makes from his deception.

You claimed me posts are old conversion to Islam. Fine, keep reading and watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSQoIjbN5Kk

falopey:

All this testimonies of converts you posted up here converted how many years ago? Of course they are all stale stories.

Go to David Wood channel and see Muslims declaring their faith in Jesus, converting fresh everyday. Some even go as far as promising to convert on the first of January 2021.

You can keep posting and dwelling in old glory and news of how some Christians converted. But for Muslims converting to Christianity? It’s everyday affairs. David Wood channel has all the proof. He’s single handedly converting hundreds of Muslims, even from majority Muslim countries everyday. Go there and read their everyday conversion testimonies. Not like some past stale news you posted up here. You dare not go to his channel because even allah himself will become apostate if he watches David Wood videos.

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by Empiree: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
falopey:

All David Wood videos. You know what that means?
The guy you see on the right was David Wood right hand man and he converted to Islam. David Wood hatred and hate speech against Islam led him to Islam

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by Empiree: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
falopey:

David Wood videos. You know what that means?
you want some more?. I have even posted from Sabeel Ahmad yet. He just converts Caucasian to Islam all the time.

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by falopey: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
This confused guy that David Wood lectured about preservation of Quran myths backed up with evidences from Muslim sources that Quran has changed over time while pages of it had been lost according to the word of Aisha herself. And the guy was totally broken down because the lie and myth of Quran preservation is the bedrock of his Dawah. Lol

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by Empiree: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
falopey:
This confused guy that David Wood lectured about preservation of Quran myths backed up with evidences from Muslim sources that Quran has changed over time while pages of it had been lost according to the word of Aisha herself. And the guy was totally broken down because the lie and myth of Quran preservation is the bedrock of his Dawah. Lol
story. We have discussed preservation of Qur'an on this platform over the years and I'm not going back.

The only question I have been asking those who claimed Qur'an has multiple versions is, bring another version of Qur'an that is different from what we have. We don't want to hear hearsays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN5Ud3NDf7I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2nRKixHts
Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by IMAliyu(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
falopey:

You can keep posting and dwelling in old glory and news of how some Christians converted. But for Muslims converting to Christianity? It’s everyday affairs. David Wood channel has all the proof. He’s single handedly converting hundreds of Muslims, even from majority Muslim countries everyday. Go there and read their everyday conversion testimonies. Not like some past stale news you posted up here. You dare not go to his channel because even allah himself will become apostate if he watches David Wood videos. You know what that means?

I still have an issue with what you are using and selecting as your data.
I could easily go to Sam Harris's channel and bring you tons to testaments from former Christians and including former Muslims that left religion.
And choose to use this to paint a picture of how Christianity/Islam is dying, but at the end of the day, is this representative of reality? Will my claim and my evidence withstand scrutiny?

Again I'll repeat myself. You're being biased in your selection.
What type of people do you think watch David Wood and are likely to comment?

What about for example, the type of people that watch someone like Zakir Naik. What type of watchers and commenters do you expect?

Present some real numbers, form an bias study or survey, to back up the claim and explain how it's a victory for your religion and you will not hear a pip for me again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by advocatejare(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Empiree:
story. We have discussed preservation of Qur'an on this platform over the years and I'm not going back.

The only question I have been asking those who claimed Qur'an has multiple versions is, bring another version of Qur'an that is different from what we have. We don't want to hear hearsays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN5Ud3NDf7I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2nRKixHts

Allah gave you multiple Quran: Hafs, Warsh etc

1. Quran was not perfect until Uthman made it so

2. Uthman burnt the other Qirats after he was done with standardization of the Quran

3. It was the standardized Quran that he sent to all provinces and not the original Quran received by Muhammad.

As at the time Uthman did this around 652AD there were no diacritical marks and vowelization in the Arabic language, they came 100-200 years later and the current Quran have them, that means Quranic was later edited so that diacritical marks and vowelization could be added many years after Uthman had died.

Can you produce the Uthmanic Quran without diacritical marks and vowelization today? No, if yes, show us.

After the compilation they burnt other manuscripts of the Quran which was against what Mohammed said, Mohammed said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects but after Uthman and Zayd were done with their fabrications they burnt all the other Quranic manuscripts including the other dialects of revelation.

The instructions to burn the other manuscripts was never given by Muhammad before he died nor by Allah, Zayd and Uthman only acted on their own accounts, and they burnt the evidence to cover up their fabrications and gave the Muslim world the revised edition of the Quran.

But the Shia were angry because they knew the Quran had been corrupted.

The Muslims continue to read Uthmanic codex of the Quran until 934 AD when ibn Mujahid read that Muhammad actually said he received the Quran in 7 different dialects but since Uthman and Zayd had burnt the other dialects up, Ibn Mujahid then created his own 7 dialects of the Quran which are Nafi; Ibn Kathir; Ibn 'Amir; Abu Amr; Asim, Hafs; Hamzah; al-Kisai.

In 1924 in Cairo Egypt, The Hafs manuscript was edited into the Quran you have today.

Hence today's Quran is not the same as the one Mohammed received, it's not the same as the one Uthman and Zayd fabricated, it's a different one entirely. Go and learn my friend

Muhammad died in 632 AD

Abu Bakr the first Caliph ruled for 2 years during which he started the first compilation and he completed it before he died and kept it.

The second caliph Umar ruled for 10 years from 634-644AD and he was in custody of manuscripts until he died after which Hafsa his daughter kept custody of it.

During the rule of Uthman (who ruled 12years after Muhammad had died) that is more than 12 years after the first Quran was compiled. Uthman ruled for 12years so in between those 12 years while he was ruling, people called his attention to the different ways people were reciting the Quran (which has been the norm even when Muhammad was alive and he didn't think of unifying the Quran into one dialect because Muhammad himself said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects)

But Uthman decided to unify the Quran into one standardized version when neither Allah nor Muhammad gave him such Instruction when he was alive.

So Uthman sent for the manuscript with Hafsa
"...So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies."... Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

So Uthman then ordered his scribes to write the new Quran in the dialect of the Quraysh and when they were done with their editing and standardization they buried the evidence of their alterations by burning the evidence.

"...'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt..." Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

Hence the Quran sent to all provinces were compiled during the reign of Uthman who started ruling 12 years after Muhammad died and ruled for another 12 Years and the compilation and editing was done within his 12 Years of rule, which was 652 A.D.20years after Muhammad had died

Also, as at that 652 A.D. there was no diacritical marks in Arabic language, it only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran

The arabic skeletal script is without the diacritical marks and vowelization:
Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

WHERE IS THE QURAN GIVEN TO MUHAMMAD?

Different versions of the Quran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Zc67FrpWU

1 Like

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by Empiree: 3:06am On Dec 08, 2020
^^^^

Story... We already discussed this on this platform. I am definitely not going back to this. You can say whatever you want. If you have Quran that is different from what we have kindly bring it forward. We don't want to just read hearsays on the internet.

Bring forward different Qur'an and let's see. That's all. This is my standing challenge since 2015 to Christians but they have been unable to provide one.

1 Like

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by falopey: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Empiree:
^^^^

Story... We already discussed this on this platform. I am definitely not going back to this. You can say whatever you want. If you have Quran that is different from what we have kindly bring it forward. We don't want to just read hearsays on the internet.

Bring forward different Qur'an and let's see. That's all. This is my standing challenge since 2015 to Christians but they have been unable to provide one.

There are different versions of Quran in different part of the world. Muslims in Nigeria may know just one type, but Muslims elsewhere are reading different Quran text. Don’t ask a Nigerian Muslim that question. See the different Quran evidences in that video above. Someone is showing some gullible Muslims live and one on one different type of Quran, they could not dispute that they are not Quran. But all you are saying is it’s hear say.

There are 26 different versions of Quran that is known.

Stop continuing in the lies Muslim leaders have been telling their gullible followers for 1400 years. Seek the truth.

Again here in one of your Muslim leaders admitting to the fact to his Muslim audience that some texts in Quran are different in different part of the world and again telling lies before Christian audience that Quran is one. Saying one thing here and again another elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa8uIxgJ8Rc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by Empiree: 4:03am On Dec 09, 2020
falopey:

There are different versions of Quran in different part of the world. Muslims in Nigeria may know just one type, but Muslims elsewhere are reading different Quran text. Don’t ask a Nigerian Muslim that question. See the different Quran evidences in that video above. Someone is showing some gullible Muslims live and one on one different type of Quran, they could not dispute that they are not Quran. But all you are saying is it’s hear say.

There are 26 different versions of Quran that is known.

Stop continuing in the lies Muslim leaders have been telling their gullible followers for 1400 years. Seek the truth.

Again here in one of your Muslim leaders admitting to the fact to his Muslim audience that some texts in Quran are different in different part of the world and again telling lies before Christian audience that Quran is one. Saying one thing here and again another elsewhere.

https://m.youtube.com/w....atch?v=Wa8uIxgJ8Rc
He already rectified his errors. So you are too late buddy

1 Like

Re: Golden Age Of Apostasy Begins by falopey: 3:58am On Dec 16, 2020
IMAliyu:

I still have an issue with what you are using and selecting as your data.
I could easily go to Sam Harris's channel and bring you tons to testaments from former Christians and including former Muslims that left religion.
And choose to use this to paint a picture of how Christianity/Islam is dying, but at the end of the day, is this representative of reality? Will my claim and my evidence withstand scrutiny?

Again I'll repeat myself. You're being biased in your selection.
What type of people do you think watch David Wood and are likely to comment?

What about for example, the type of people that watch someone like Zakir Naik. What type of watchers and commenters do you expect?

Present some real numbers, form an bias study or survey, to back up the claim and explain how it's a victory for your religion and you will not hear a pip for me again.

You want some real data. Right? Then you have it. Let’s take Iran as a case study. Muslims are secretly leaving Islam in Iran. Non Muslims (secret) are now the majority in Iran according to this research below in this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/6316366/iran-now-non-muslim-majority

(1) (Reply)

Hadeeth: “the Most Hated Thing Before Allaah Is Divorce” / Muslims ‘mass Producing’ Babies To Take Over Africa / Christian Women Of CAN Attend Birth Anniversary Ceremony For Sayyida Fatima (as)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.