Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Browse With Your Blackberry On Pc As Modem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browse With Your Blackberry On Pc As Modem (8547 Views)

Tecno Partners With Blackberry On BBM For Android Application / Blackberry On List Of 10 Brands Likely To Disappear In 2013 / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Browse With Your Blackberry On Pc As Modem by multimobil: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hello folks, you can now browse with your b.b as modem on your PC or laptop, with the use of blackberry PC suite, enjoy unlimited download, fast and reliable internet service, interested person should contact Kenneth for software, installation guide, proxy settings and how in works, reach me on kenny_franklin316@yahoo.com, or call 08136733911.
Re: Browse With Your Blackberry On Pc As Modem by ordiz: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2011
Kenneth, u promised to send the required software and Procedures to me 30mins after payment but it is getting close to 16hours now since I made payment but no response from your end and your number is no longer available. Why now?
Re: Browse With Your Blackberry On Pc As Modem by ordiz: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2011
Fellow nairalanders beware of this keneth guy. The guy is a fraudster. I have paid him 3k (through mtn recharge card) for this software he claimed to have but he has refused to send anything and his mobile number is no longer available now.
Re: Browse With Your Blackberry On Pc As Modem by dljbd1(m): 2:01am On Nov 16, 2011
na wa Ooo! Bt why shld u do dis? Very wrong
Re: Browse With Your Blackberry On Pc As Modem by walcolm(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2011
you just paid mugu money nah,

do you need anybody to teach you how to use your bb as a modem? there are at least 5 or 6 threads in this phone section with all the configuration you need to do this free angry

maybe you're one of those people with money who dont know what to do with it

rubbish
Re: Browse With Your Blackberry On Pc As Modem by honsule(m): 5:02am On Nov 17, 2011
guy,u don fall mugu
Re: Browse With Your Blackberry On Pc As Modem by goodphone: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2011
ordiz:

Kenneth, u promised to send the required software and Procedures to me 30mins after payment but it is getting close to 16hours now since I made payment but no response from your end and your number is no longer available. Why now?

CAUTION Please we are fellow nigerians who are ready to be our brothers keepers so before you pay for anything on this forum please reconsider.In the same light, i have a forum with more emphasis on blackberry review and how to get authentic blackberry in nigeria. it is called COMPUNIGERIA, the link is just below this my reply.PLEASE FLEE FROM THE TRAP OF "KENNETHS"(CURSED SCAMMERS)

1 Like

Re: Browse With Your Blackberry On Pc As Modem by samtoye(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2011
Lets stop the habit of calling victims of fraudsters a "mugu", he trusted someone to act as he promised and his trust was betrayed so now he is the guilty one and not the evil fraudster? Have you people heard of business based on "Uberrimae Fidei", "Business of Utmost good faith". With this attitude our level of transaction in this country would continue to be crude and backward. Moderator if this guy is a fraud, don't just laugh, remove him and the post!!!!!
Re: Browse With Your Blackberry On Pc As Modem by honsule(m): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2011
Thread closed

(1)

Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! / How Can I Download Whasapp For My Tecno N3 / Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.