Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Dredging Company Employee Handbook Needed Pls - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dredging Company Employee Handbook Needed Pls (1083 Views)

Ten Reasons Why You Should Be An Employee / Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee / Dredging Company Or Oil Trading - Please, Advise Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dredging Company Employee Handbook Needed Pls by otilowaju(f): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2011
My  employer who has been  denying me and other staff our right. No leave, no overtime, no gratuity and no pension (even though there's monthly deduction to that effect) and there's nothing like all those other incentives enjoyed by our contemporaries in other organisations. Now I need to see the Employee Handbook of  a similar (i.e dredging) company to drive my points home.  No incrimination, no implication, just to read and have some ideas. Whoever is willing to help should please  send me mail on wigatap2001@yahoo.com. Thanks to you all.do u
Re: Dredging Company Employee Handbook Needed Pls by breathless(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2011
Why not ask the HR dept? Obviously, there`s none. We can come in and design one for them taking issues you raised into consideration and incorporating it. Send me a mail with the details of your company to; info@edgestoneconsultingltd.com.

But if there`s one and they are hoarding it, we can get a similar for you. It depends on how much are you willing to pay. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Need Help/advice In Penetrating Nigeria Job Market / . / Nddc 2015 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Open Till March 13th 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.