Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars (34835 Views)

Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom / Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by peacekante: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2020
The Esama Of Benin Kingdom play host to Nollywood Stars after they pained him a visit. Nollywood actors led by Ini Edo, Sam Dede, Zubi Micheal, Junior pope, Babarex were among those who the traditional ruler hosted in his kingdom.
Actress ini Edo shared the video on her Instagram account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA9BdZxAr34

More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Va_FDhp2c

Welcome to the month of royalties... we had the pleasure of being hosted by The Esama Of Benin,Chief Gabriel Osawaru Igbingion , alongside my colleagues and cast members @zubbymichael @babarex0 @jnrpope etc , to celebrate one of the most revered, an Amazon @samdedesdx as He marks his birthday and celebrates life .

Thank you so much to one of my favorites directors @lancelotimasuen for an opportunity to be a part of such a mind blowing project , I can’t wait for the world to see the magic we are creating here ..

N/b I’ve missed working with you guys @jnrpope @zubbymichael ,we are going to have a blast but pls tell @babarex0 Not to try me with his drama tho�

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQELeUAMYC/?igshid=1aoxvua7frqfu

Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Elpipitaaa: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
how many King does Edo have self?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTyTRSS-Qx0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by ashacot: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Elpipitaaa:

They have numerous kings but the Oba is the first class king among them

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by WrittyWritter(f): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Elpipitaaa:

Are dey supposed to have one king ..each
town or so as it own..Oba of Benin is their boss smiley

7 Likes

Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Jake19: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nice one...
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Jake19: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
ashacot:

They have numerous kings but the Oba is the first class king among them

Ok. Thanks for the lecture
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Roon9(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
They should enjoy!
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by OmodavidoX(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Alright
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Bornsinner7: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Men visit men
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by GreaterFuture(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Is the Esama of Benin also a traditional ruler in The bini land? Where is his Kingdom or which area does he rule over?
Anyways, Oba Gha To Kpere

Maize and Soybeans Available for Sale in tonnes and Large Quantity. I'm Currently in Lagos, if you are serious and ready, hit me Up, see profile/Siggy for Contact

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by abragr8: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by BarrElChapo(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nice
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Igyeseh(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Congrats to them.

Need stone free, neat local rice?

See below for details.
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Rugaria: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
Who's the vibrant clown shouting "beibee" all over the place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Shamelessman01: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
I can still remember zubby playing a wakapass role in one movie wey Helen Paul like Mr ibu. have forgotten the name. But the moral of the story keep hustling now zubby is now a big boy.

se mojo charity

10 Likes

Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by ATEAMS: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
What's his hands doing there ?
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
i rather visit the church. ..
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
noted
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
i rather visit the church.
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Joygift3666: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
The Esama Of Benin Kingdom play host to Nollywood Stars after they pained him a visit. Nollywood actors led by Ini Edo, Sam Dede, Zubi Micheal, Junior pope, Babarex were among those who the traditional ruler hosted in his kingdom.

The bolded.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Barka00(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
This zubby guy just dey blow
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Ovoko30: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bros, esama of benin is a titled chief and not traditional leader. Please correct you write up. The day he posed as a traditional ruler abroad, he came back to benin to serve the ancestors if not ,he would have died. He is a highly respected chief and not traditional ruler.
peacekante:
Actress ini Edo shared the video on her Instagram account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA9BdZxAr34

More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Va_FDhp2c

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQELeUAMYC/?igshid=1aoxvua7frqfu

15 Likes

Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by Starcrest1: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dem try
Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by sacajawea: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Most of His family members, family friends, Circle, Caucuses, Friends, Relatives etc. are not good people at all.
Hedonistic Scums

1 Like

Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by SkilledPro(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nawa ooo

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by itsRhamzy: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nice one. Chk my signature

Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by peacekante: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ovoko30:
Bros, esama of benin is a titled chief and not traditional leader. Please correct you write up. The day he posed as a traditional ruler abroad, he came back to benin to serve the ancestors if not ,he would have died. He is a highly respected chief and not traditional ruler.

I have learnt this today. Thank you for your lecture.

1 Like

Re: Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars by dominique(f): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
It seems this Zubby Micheal guy recently hired a new PR firm

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nneka Onuorah: 'I Got 700 DMs From Nigerian Married Women Hitting On Me' / Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.