Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr (857 Views)

Naira Scarcity: CBN, 15 Banks Working On President’s Directive – Emefiele / Do You Wish To Start Jewelry Business And More / What They Never Told Us About Working Hard In This Present Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by teemy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Just send me a mention* here and I will reply.

Cheers

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by TheMainMan: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
teemy:
Just send me a mention here and I will reply.

Cheers
please what are the services really selling on fiverr now?
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by jacksondavies(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
What are the laziest services to offer that don't require much skill?

teemy
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by Kensman001: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Will I have buyers as a Nigerian
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by teemy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
jacksondavies:
What are the laziest services to offer that don't require much skill?

teemy

These fall in the fun and lifestyle category mostly. checkout fiverr.com/socalchrist. He is just catching fun while making money. On his profile page, you will see he has made thousands of sales while doing dressup like Jesus Christ and sending greetings and messages accompanied with nice background sounds. Surely, he will make a killing this season as well. cheesy

At $20 a job minimum and 10,000 jobs (called gig services on fiverr), he has made over $200,000 saving $160,000 for himself after fiverr has charged their 20% cut.

His sub category is Celebrity Impersonators.

That is just an example. You may search for more. See which one you can blend in and can do and I hope you make your killing with fun as well. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by teemy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
TheMainMan:
please what are the serviced really selling on fiverr now?

To be accurate, that would require a bit of research.

I started out with transcribing. Felt it would be easy. Listen to audio and type it out?
You have the handicap of having to deliver in a short timeframe, back pains and highly competitive with lots of people dropping ridiculous low rates. Over time, I was able to raise my rates to standard after getting a few jobs. Found out that I was preferred as lots of people were just giving out crap works while I put in excellent products and sometimes putting in research into my clients' works.

Today, I no more transcribe but I have an idea you may copy if interested in doing it.

Set up a telecentre.

Get like 1-4 laptops, power, tables and chairs. Employ typists (those fast ones) that can understand oyinbo accent and get to business. You can start gently, let the orders begin to come in before thinking of expanding. After a while, you might need more jobs than fiverr can provide. Use PeoplePerHour, Rev and a host of other transcribing sites. Collect the jobs, give to your staff and deliver promptly to your clients.

Remember excellence will keep you ahead of the pack and after a while, you can attract higher rates.

Any fiverr business you see, think of expanding its scope just as I just did.

There are lots of other jobs on fiverr you can try your hands on. Look for the one you have a passion in or even the one you can do with ease.

Wishing you well - Teemy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by TheMainMan: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
teemy:

To be accurate, that would require a bit of research.

I started out with transcribing. Felt it would be easy. Listen to audio and type it out?
You have the handicap of having to deliver in a short timeframe, back pains and highly competitive with lots of people dropping ridiculous low rates. Over time, I was able to raise my rates to standard after getting a few jobs. Found out that I was preferred as lots of people were just giving out crap works while I put in excellent products and sometimes putting in research into my clients' works.

Today, I no more transcribe but I have an idea you may copy if interested in doing it.

Set up a telecentre.

Get like 1-4 laptops, power, tables and chairs. Employ typists (those fast ones) that can understand oyinbo accent and get to business. You can start gently, let the orders begin to come in before thinking of expanding. After a while, you might need more jobs than fiverr can provide. Use PeoplePerHour, Rev and a host of other transcribing sites. Collect the jobs, give to your staff and deliver promptly to your clients.

Remember excellence will keep you ahead of the pack and after a while, you can attract higher rates.

Any fiverr business you see, think of expanding its scope just as I just did.

There are lots of other jobs on fiverr you can try your hands on. Look for the one you have a passion in or even the one you can do with ease.

Wishing you well - Teemy
thank you very much...

1 Like

Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by Ademat7(m): 3:21am On Dec 02, 2020
Good job you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 02, 2020
How to verify the account?
Is NIMC slip allowed??
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by teemy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
LightOnScams:
How to verify the account?
Is NIMC slip allowed??

It should work since it is a form of government issued ID
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by teemy(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kensman001:
Will I have buyers as a Nigerian

Sure.

Some will actually give you jobs purposely because you have a dark skin. Black American clients usually do this. The main thing is once you have a chance, perform excellently and more opportunities of repeat sales will happen.
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by altteemy: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2021
teemy:

Sure.

Some will actually give you jobs purposely because you have a dark skin. Black American clients usually do this. The main thing is once you have a chance, perform excellently and more opportunities of repeat sales will happen.
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by morzook(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2021
I've managed get only 3 orders in like 6 months. Making about $300. It's frustrating.

How do you rank your gigs and how often are you online
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by altteemy: 12:21am On Feb 19, 2021
morzook:
I've managed get only 3 orders in like 6 months. Making about $300. It's frustrating.

How do you rank your gigs and how often are you online

Do use a mention as I don't always come to this page.

I once used to rank in the first page and first line for the words forex and expert advisor on fiverr but I no more rank high in fiverr search as

1. The algorithm has changed
2. I always have jobs at hand making it prudent for fiverr to show those with little or no jobs first.
3. They give a chance for new sellers.

I am ALWAYS online and on fiverr. I use the fiverr app. Install it and you will notice a HUGE difference with new clients connecting to you as it is easier to get response from a seller who is online over one that one is not sure about when last s/he was.

Have a unique catch phrase that will let them want to talk more with you within your first line of greeting.

I use holla. The actual Spanish word for hello is hola. The humane part of them wants to correct it but the conversation moves on from there straight to business. You never have a second chance for a first impression, make it count.

Also, use the right keywords in your gig description and tags. This part is quite easy. Run a search for the highest ranking guys in your field and use similar keywords and tags as they used. If possible, combine from many of the top guys. Be innovative, don't do copy and paste o.

Wishing you well - Teemy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by Excell3nt: 12:33am On Feb 19, 2021
hello bro, i am having big issues getting gigs on fiverrs, can you help with that? I have followed all the advise, optimised to the best of my ability, chat on forums, stayed online 24 hours, alot of things, fav exchange nothing works so far.
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by Excell3nt: 12:34am On Feb 19, 2021
help bro my post is above
altteemy:

Do use a mention as I don't always come to this page.

I once used to rank in the first page and first line for the words forex and expert advisor on fiverr but I no more rank high in fiverr search as

1. The algorithm has changed
2. I always have jobs at hand making it prudent for fiverr to show those with little or no jobs first.
3. They give a chance for new sellers.

I am ALWAYS online and on fiverr. I use the fiverr app. Install it and you will notice a HUGE difference with new clients connecting to you as it is easier to get response from a seller who is online over one that one is not sure about when last s/he was.

Have a unique catch phrase that will let them want to talk more with you within your first line of greeting.

I use holla. The actual Spanish word for hello is hola. The humane part of them wants to correct it but the conversation moves on from there straight to business. You never have a second chance for a first impression, make it count.

Also, use the right keywords in your gig description and tags. This part is quite easy. Run a search for the highest ranking guys in your field and use similar keywords and tags as they used. If possible, combine from many of the top guys. Be innovative, don't do copy and paste o.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by teemy(m): 7:19am On Feb 19, 2021
Excell3nt:
hello bro, i am having big issues getting gigs on fiverrs, can you help with that? I have followed all the advise, optimised to the best of my ability, chat on forums, stayed online 24 hours, alot of things, fav exchange nothing works so far.

I need a bit more info.

Are you always online on FIVERR. e.g using the app?
What happens when clients contact you?
What category are you in?
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by Excell3nt: 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
teemy:

I need a bit more info.

most of the time cant use app because of my phone, i have never gotten a client before, wordpress, full web creation
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by teemy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Excell3nt:

most of the time cant use app because of my phone, i have never gotten a client before, wordpress, full web creation

I got my first smart phone because of fiverr so I could install the app. Consider investing in a phone.

Your clients need to contact you first. Make yourself seen more.

That field is highly competitive and you can only hit it by billing lower rates at starting and once you have a few feathers in your cap, you can standardize your rates. You can try adding your picture to your gig picture. It will help attract the African American populace.

Wishing you well - Teemy

1 Like

Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by Excell3nt: 2:53am On Mar 23, 2021
teemy:

I need a bit more info.

They have never contacted, wordpress development
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by teemy(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2021
Excell3nt:

They have never contacted, wordpress development

You could try out another field you are skilled in pending getting reviews and then that ranking will help you in your placement.

Checkout your gigs and confirm you are 'seen' and viewed in the searches.

I was looking for forex coding jobs for a long time before I tried out transcribing. After several nice ratings, I relaunched more forex gigs and the rest as they say is in the books.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by Excell3nt: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
teemy:

You could try out another field you are skilled in pending getting reviews and then that ranking will help you in your placement.

Checkout your gigs and confirm you are 'seen' and viewed in the searches.

I was looking for forex coding jobs for a long time before I tried out transcribing. After several nice ratings, I relaunched more forex gigs and the rest as they say is in the books.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Please how do i know know if i appear in search, besides how do i verify my identity?
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by teemy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
Excell3nt:

Please how do i know know if i appear in search, besides how do i verify my identity?

Check in your Gigs page when using your seller profile
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by altteemy: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Impressions displays how many times your gig cane out in search.

Clicks for how many times your gig was checked out.

Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by Excell3nt: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
teemy:

Check in your Gigs page when using your seller profile
Yes few clicks and fluctuating impressions
Re: Fiverr: Ask Me Anything You Wish To Know About Working On Fiverr by altteemy: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Excell3nt:

Yes few clicks and fluctuating impressions
Any update so far?

(1) (Reply)

...........mobil 1 Extended Performance....... / 3.5k Real Followers Instagram Account For Sale For 10k / Face Caps For Election And Campaign At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.