Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC (13673 Views)

Recruitment: PSC Removes 925 Names From Constable List / 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) / Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by ikorodureporta: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
A total of 925 persons who did not undergo any of recruitment processes for 10,000 Constables were smuggled into the list last year, the Police Service Commission (PSC) revealed Tuesday.

It said the 925 persons neither applied for the job nor went through screening, aptitude test and medical examinations.

The PSC said this Tuesday while refuting allegations it was withholding the payment for some Police Constables recruited last year.

According to a statement signed by spokesman for the commission, Ikechukwu Ani, all Constables properly recruited have been screened, appointment letters released capturing into the Integrated Pay-Roll and Personnel Information System, (IPPIS) for the payment of their salaries and allowances approved.

“The Commission wishes to clarify that it had to bend backwards to accommodate the list of these candidates even after the Court of Appeal gave judgment in favour of the Commission nullifying the hijack of the recruitment exercise by the Nigeria Police Force.

“The Appeal Court judgment which is still subsisting had declared the exercise null and void and returned the Constitutional Powers of the commission to recruit all persons into the Nigeria Police Force.

“It is also necessary to clarify that in the cause of screening of the list of the 10,000 successful candidates, the commission discovered that 925 persons never applied for recruitment and did not go through the stages and processes of recruitment. These included screening, aptitude test and medical examinations.

“The commission however in the overall interest of the nation and considering that resources had been expended in the training of these candidates and that these candidates had been exposed to weapon and weaponry decided to rescreen them.

“These candidates already rescreened, except those found to be criminally minded (with mutilated certificates) are expected to be absorbed into the Force.

“The commission is expected to approve their recruitment at its next Plenary Meeting holding next week after which they will receive letters of appointment and subsequently captured by IPPIS,” he said.

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/police-recruitment-925-names-smuggled-into-constable-lists-says-psc/

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by dikeigbo2(m): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
i no. dey do again abeg

5 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by inoki247: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
na Mr Long leg people be that...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by Oxtertee(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
3rd to comment shocked cool shocked not bad Thou. Oga seun be taking note.

Back to topic
NPF recruitment is a sham.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by Bornsinner7: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
My God!!

I'm sure each of those people paid a bribe of at least 400k

The corruption in the NPF is too much..

9 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by valentinenkem: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
This country self
Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by Nazgul: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
sad
Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by osamz007: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
ME AND YOU KNOW NAMES WEY GO FULL AM

AMINU

BELLO

MUSTAPHA

BALARABE

MUSA

ISHAKA

ALI

ADAMU

MOHAMMED

DANASABE

BASHIR

DAWO

ARZIKA

GERAU

MAIWAKE

SHEKARU

SHIBKAU

YARIMA

YERIMA

SANI

MURTALA

BAKO

BARA

HANA

BAWA

TUNAI

TURAKI

YUSUF

JIBRIL

ISMAILA

SHEKAU

ISA

HAMZA

HAFIZ

HADI

HASSAN

HUSSENI

GAMBO

FUAD

FAISAL

DANLADI

DANLAMI

TANKO

BARAU

BUKAR

JIKA

MAIKUDI WEY NO GET MLNEY

KAKA

KOKAR

ADARE

FARI

BUHARI

SAMBO

AUTA

NAGOMA

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by Simplyleo: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
925 persons never applied for recruitment and did not go through the stages and processes of recruitment. These included screening, aptitude test and medical examinations.
As in, their names were just included without even the least test, such as "what is your name?"

A policeman once stopped me, having exchanged greetings, he asked "where is roworiness?" I didn't understand, so I brought out all the photocopies of my papers, he flipped through and handed them back to me. Next was "anything for the boys"? I gave him N100. That's all.

I came to understand later what he meant by "roworiness". Road Worthiness.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by vickydevoka(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
I hate Nigeria with passion

7 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by ATEAMS: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Chaii
Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by Moneywirer: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
National budget dem go pad am, quotation for FG contracts dem go still pad am.
Police recruitment list dem don still pad am

10 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by id4sho(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
y
Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by kambili999(f): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Its these smuggled people that guns will be handed over to

And they will smoke anything smokeable

Oh Lord, who did we offend angry

What sort of country is this

5 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by Abboki: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
embarassed
Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by GavelSlam: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
1 in 10.

Nigerians.

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by Sundaypaul12345: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Na wah oh
Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by Johnrake69: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Normal na
Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by gurunlocker: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
All Northerners

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by raphretle: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
No be today e start
Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by Tab4kids(f): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
cool
Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by clergyboy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
new set of potential pot bellied lazy assholes
Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by Amspecial: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
grin
Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by BizBayo: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Oga o
Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by philest222(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
The only mistake I did that affect other part of my life is coming to this world as Nigeria, am fed up of the country entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by gender123: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
tongue

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by Arysexy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
I can bet my beards that 900 out of the 925 are from North and Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by IMASTEX: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
vickydevoka:
I hate Nigeria with passion
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by fineboynl(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
.. people pay up to 400k to 500k just to join the sars team. some pay a one time payment others installments. and it's does not end there. to mentain a lucrative location as a nigeria police or sars they have to remit weekly to their superior otherwise they will be transferred to the north. so times they do rading and pick people from the street majorly young Nigerians. they accused them unjustly either criminal, cultist or whatever just so that can have a medium or opportunity to extort them to satisfy their tastes of lifestyle.

I know of a senior police officer that live in hotel. his boys usually drive their hilux van to remit to him in the hotel, which I believe they are mounting road block and extortion at strategic location. sometimes he changes hotel for some months and back later. all he does is controlling different women every night. drinking and smoking.

even if he doesn't come back to the hotel that night he still pays for the room. one wonders how a police officer of such live like nnpc worker. when these boys get into trouble he will deliver them with calls and his connection which is giving them more morals to carry out more illigal duties.

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
grin
Corruption And Nigeria are inseparable
Re: Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC by LLMG: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
The north is busy strategizing and implementing while the South is just watching as things unfold stage by stage. It's a pity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Experienced Job Interview Scamming Method At Ibadan / Discrimination Against Contract Staff During Interviews. / Massive Academic Job Recruitment At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.