Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

Don't Make Mistakes Of Using Fedex In Your Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Make Mistakes Of Using Fedex In Your Life (605 Views)

7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Make Mistakes Of Using Fedex In Your Life by awoofquality: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
This company is total crap I sent iPhone 12 and ps5 to my uncle in UK through fedex only for me to see in the tracking that package has been held for clearance.

ok no problem they sent him paper regarding the issue only for him to Call them their customer care will say let me transfer you to clearance agent, they will keep the phone on hold for 1hr,

I tried calling them from naija here 3k airtime finish before 30minis I even mailled them @ uk@fedex.com and the email @ Their website no reply since 4days now just confused.

Any solution

Re: Don't Make Mistakes Of Using Fedex In Your Life by MikeMicheal(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Buy another one and send.
Re: Don't Make Mistakes Of Using Fedex In Your Life by psucc(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Buy another one and send.
Maybe the new will go push the previous ones like Airtel SMS. When you sent the first one will not deliver untill you sent again. The second one will pushhe first one to the receiver's inbox.

Scam too much here o!
Re: Don't Make Mistakes Of Using Fedex In Your Life by MikeMicheal(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
psucc:
Maybe the new will go push the previous ones like Airtel SMS. When you sent the first one will not deliver untill you sent again. The second one will pushhe first one to the receiver's inbox.

Scam too much here o!
YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL.
The package has hung like airtel sms, sending again is the way out. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ogunn State Beautiful Housing Estate In Ota, Ilaro, Sagamu And Ijebu Ode / Daihatsu Hijet Minitruck 2004 Blue / INVEST In Luxury & Smart 3-bedroom Condo,in Georgetown Guyana, South America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.