Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,914 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

How To Reset First Generation Chromecast? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Reset First Generation Chromecast? (121 Views)

I Need A Code To Reset Conlog Prepaid Meter - / Why Won't My Chromecast Work On My TV? / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reset First Generation Chromecast? by victoriawilliam: 6:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Hello everyone,
Resetting Chromecast 1st Generation:-
It is quite easy to reset Google Chromecast by following these two different methods.

Method 1: Using Google Home App

Make sure you have updated Google Home App.
Open Google Home App and Tap on Chromecast devices.
Tap Settings at the top right corner.
Now, Tap More or three-dot icon > Factory reset > Factory reset.
That’s it

Method 2: From the Chromecast itself

Turn on the TV where Chromecast is connected.
Now, hold the button present on the rear side for few seconds until a solid LED light starts flashing.
The TV will go blank and Chromecast will reboot

Thank you.

For more details:-

Chromecast Set Up
Chromecast Not Working

(1) (Reply)

Explore The Beneficial Features Of Quenched And Tempered Steel / Mobile SMS Marketing – You Should Know About It / Don't Quarrel For Long With A Man That Gives You Plenty Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.