Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Tanker Explodes On Magboro Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explodes On Magboro Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) (24997 Views)

Fuel Tanker Explodes On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Explodes On Magboro Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by weslay: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Move half of the current shipments to other ports out and most of our problem will be solved. Save Lagosians from daily misery.
Re: Tanker Explodes On Magboro Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
litaninja:
Well, at least you got one thing right. You are no scientist.

I am no scientist does not mean i don't observe things or seek information.

Put a boiling water in an empty bottle water and seal it tight then pour ice water on it, you will noticed that the bottle will squeeze and implode from inside.

This same process is what happens to fuel tanks.

So a vent is needed on all fuel tank to relieve vacuum and pressure.
Re: Tanker Explodes On Magboro Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by Urekaure: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Put a boiling water in an empty bottle water and seal it tight then pour ice water on it, you will noticed that the bottle will squeeze and implode from inside.

SLAVE you know nothing.

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Re: Tanker Explodes On Magboro Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by Coinbased: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Tanker Explodes On Magboro Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by litaninja(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2020
The worst part of your "non scientific" behaviour is that you couldn't even bother to do a simple lookups of the definition of the words you're using. But you have gone ahead to give expert advice on the phenomena.
Like I said, you're certainly no scientist.

Nigeria is NOT the only temperate region that has to store / transport volatile fluids. However, nigeria is probably the only one where any thing goes.
Look into the entire chain involved and you'd find the problem.

thebosstrevor1:

Re: Tanker Explodes On Magboro Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
litaninja:

The worst part of your "non scientific" behaviour is that you couldn't even bother to do a simple lookups of the definition of the words you're using. But you have gone ahead to give expert advice on the phenomena.
Like I said, you're certainly no scientist.

Nigeria is NOT the only temperate region that has to store / transport volatile fluids. However, nigeria is probably the only one where any thing goes.
Look into the entire chain involved and you'd find the problem.

Stop being ignorant.

This simple experiment is all over the internet.

Go and read boyle and Charles law before arguing ignorantly.

tank explosions happen regularly here because people do not follow simple law of chemistry.

If not because of vents in cars fuel tanks, similar explosions would have happened when driving.

Dude, i don't have time to argue but a little research will cure your ignorance.
Re: Tanker Explodes On Magboro Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by litaninja(m): 1:05am On Dec 04, 2020
Lol. A self-acclaimed non-scientist is quoting Charles and Boyle to someone who's obviously in Eng & Tech. Nothing we no dey see for obasanjo internet.

thebosstrevor1:

Stop being ignorant.

This simple experiment is all over the internet.

Go and read boyle and Charles law before arguing ignorantly.

tank explosions happen regularly here because people do not follow simple law of chemistry.

If not because of vents in cars fuel tanks, similar explosions would have happened when driving.

Dude, i don't have time to argue but a little research will cure your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) / Bank With Fastest 'form A ' School Fees Payment / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.