Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet (3628 Views)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / What Is The Name Of This Bird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet by Lagosfinder(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2020
The bird can’t fly and barely walk. When a male’s ready to mate, it digs a hole & sits in it, shouting loudly in an attempt to attract a female.

Re: Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet by Nbote(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2020
Lazy ke!! U think say e easy to dig hole and shout continuously?

14 Likes

Re: Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet by YoonSung62: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2020
No animal is lazy, not even tortoise

2 Likes

Re: Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet by dawnomike(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2020
Lagosfinder:
The bird can’t fly and barely walk. When a male’s ready to mate, it digs a hole & sits in it, shouting loudly in an attempt to attract a female.

Shouting is serious work

3 Likes

Re: Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet by illicit(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Staying alive alone na serious work....

2 Likes

Re: Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet by taretoofine(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
ready to mate is serious work undecided
Re: Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet by niggaman(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
having sense to dig hole for the intimacy is serious work

2 Likes

Re: Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet by niggaman(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
even anticipation of sex is serious work

1 Like

Re: Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet by Kingkyle1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Thinking of sex is a heavy mental work

2 Likes

Re: Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet by rastaLivity: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Having erection to mate is a serious work

2 Likes

Re: Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet by jubrilcastle(m): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
To sit in a hole Na serious work
Re: Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet by Iseoluwani: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
rastaLivity:
Having erection to mate is a serious work

this comment kill me oooo
Re: Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lagosfinder:

Lazy. Yes. I agree.

But useless, I don't think so.

It's actually useful for a whole lot of things. Ask the Maori's of NZ how useful the bird was to them and they'll tell you.

No creature is actually useless.

1 Like

Re: Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet by jackie22: 12:12am On Oct 12, 2021
You cannot consider a bird useless for not flying or for being less active than others. Each species has its own particularities, there are other birds that do not fly, such as the ostrich, which also has a suicidal tendency and that does not make it "useless", or the penguins that do not fly either, but they do swim. It all depends on the type of bird and its classification, what each bird can and cannot do is not enough to use that term!

1 Like

Re: Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet by Emberok: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Even his life has its means. The world wouldn't have been so wonderful without all of those creatures we find strange. I am personally a massive bird fan and love watching them, informing myself about them, and just having them around. When my husband gave me a bird tour, he took it from Costa Rica Focus as much as I can remember, and I never doubted that decision. It was fantastic to look after birds, and I am sure no money will ever be able to compare with all the emotions and feelings my family and I had at that moment.
Re: Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet by Oppy2k2: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Releasing semen after ejaculation na serious work

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe's Most Famous Lion Found Decapitated Outside National Park (Pictures) / Cane Corso Pups And pitbull Pups Available @ Ibadan / Graphic; Snake Nearly Bite Me In Toilet (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.