Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) (72746 Views)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Two Men Beheaded In Choba, Rivers State By Rival Cultists. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by sammirano: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
This people are heartless

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by BonPatrick(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
See how pretty toto wasted
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
close range, large caliber weapon .

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Sarsaproko: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
More

See question o...

Please what happened to her
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Teecraft: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ppl wicked for this life menh
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by WINDSOW(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Men fall one nigga for Presco two days ago.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by JOBgame(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Maybe dem jonze norshmen
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lavisha:
haaa yebhoes...

You are very useless.

Stop spitting nonsense with your toto. Close legs and use your brain. Does that look like gunshot to you?

Mods, investigate this OP that opendd thread. His title suggests some knowledge in this crime. This is not gun shot. Op must explain how he knew these were killed with gun shot.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by thaoriginator: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Grandmeister:
I thought they said cultists don’t kill innocent people? So why was the girl killed?
she be egede too... She dey rep with the yellow gown.. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by BigBrother9ja: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
godforus:
May God forgive me for having erection at that yellow gown

See yellow thighs shocked
Your case worse pass Nwaamaikpe
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by pegix(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
mightyhazel:
Lol.. I've seen a gun turn some ones head to a spongy mess of blood ,brains and bones.
Shakabula ba angry grin
Im sure no modern gun with a metallic bullet will do dat
Head hard na this not water melon my guy
It will rather penetrate and come out d other end or stops inside d brains

Except those local guns sha and shotgun grin
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Na waa ooo
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by ashybabs(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
thaoriginator:
she be egede too... She dey rep with the yellow gown.. lipsrsealed

How u take kno
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Femiomoh(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Evil is bad.
I still don't understand what the members of secret cult gains from the group or the environment.

The only gain is untimely death.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by simfrost90210: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
undecided
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by thaoriginator: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
ashybabs:

How u take kno
No worry yasef, Naso di mata be..
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by elasticlala: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
What kind of weapon did they use for such wicked act ...
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Evince(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
When people claim that their God and Pastors can resurrect the dead, these are the kind bringing back to life that will make me believe his existence. Let them come and resurrect these ones as butchered it is an opportunity

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Blackpearlxx(f): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
God help us all.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by ParkleElegant: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
godforus:

U only but foolish
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by tutudesz: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
westland0556:
Funny indeed... Many cultists are on this thread, reading through and still making comments. They go with the believe that come what may, this kind of woes would never befall them
Dem go dey form strong man undecided
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Vikynas: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
If your sister get cultist as boyfriend you better advise her to cut the relationship off before they will cut her life short as this one here Rip to the dead
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by nerorex01: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ekejoestar:
D kind of friends dat u keep will determine hw far u go in life

What of people like us wey no get friends nko grin
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by federal9: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
That is evil. Whoever did that is surely going to hell. I don't know what people gain from cultism.

The moment you get initiated, those concoctions you drank, will always attract evil towards you.
Just like someone that did charm or Jax. I would always lead you to fight.

I am living a free life because I am a jew, why can't you be like me and walk freely.

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. The pretty lady went because of love.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Amilli(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Cultism is just a collective of murderers and myopic minded gangsters with no societal contribution. Too bad for the girl tho
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by vankaid: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
godforus:

Don't bother. God gave up on you a long time ago.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by petitejolie(f): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jesus this is terrible. Even in such gruesome death she still looked beautiful. May their soul Rest In Peace. But what is all this cult clashes in the southern part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by segebase(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
See fine thigh ...rip
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by 360command: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
No database, no biometrics, no forensics, no GPS to find the murderer. Our govt needs to look into this deeply. People cannot just be kill another anyhow.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by tsagir(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
FAKE NEWS

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Simplehuman:
cool

Each day with bad news in this country. God help us.
God can't help you but mankind need to help thy self.
The earlier buhari and bad leaders in Nigeria resign the better for nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by EgusiShankly: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
The color of her gown fit make those guys decide to take her as well... Just wondering sha...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died / How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death / 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.