Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) (72673 Views)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Two Men Beheaded In Choba, Rivers State By Rival Cultists. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by nwekeugochukwu: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
A lady identified as Chinenye and her boyfriend, Chinedu Nwode were killed by suspected cultists at Oriuzor community in Ezza North Local Government Area of Ebonyi state on Sunday, November 29.

IgbereTV gathered that the killing followed a renewed clash between two rival cults in the state, the Baggers and Aye confraternities.

The couple were returning from a child dedication in Oriuzor to Onueke when they were shot dead.

The killing was said to have angered some persons suspected to be members of the Aye Confraternity, who in turn killed one Chikwado Nweke and another man at Onueke community in the same local government.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, DSP Loveth Odah, who confirmed the incident on Tuesday, December 2, condemned the spate of unreported cult killings in the area.

"This is bad and I don’t know why these things are more often heard of in this area. This is condemnable and it’s unfortunate that those who lost their loved ones to these crises have not come up to identify themselves. How can these things be happening in that place and these are brothers and they are just killing themselves," said Odah.

"On hearing this ugly news, the Ebonyi State Commissioner of Police, Mr Philip Maku, deployed men of the command in the area to ensure that more lives are not lost. The police are investigating the matter and soon, we will tell you what really happened." she added.

Meanwhile, friends of Chinenye have taken to Facebook to mourn her demise.

Ifunanya Nwali Lambert wrote:

"Still hard to believe the sad news of your on timely departure what a wicked world RIP dear till we meet to part no more"
https://www.facebook.com/100010789332029/posts/1254293174940315/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1373854/young-lady-boyfriend-shot-dead-suspected-cultists-ebonyi-photos/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by JohnSin97: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Tf is wrong with this people

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by nwekeugochukwu: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Simplehuman: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
cool
Each day with bad news in this country. God help us.

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Lavisha(f): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
haaa yebhoes...

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
On behalf of nwaAmaikpe, that kpekus was finally taken out of d s. Ex objects-list out of folly

Then i still ask what do ladies gain for dating cult guys whose futures have bleaked by their notorious activities

These ones are gone and many will still go 2ru cult related activities

I'm waiting 2 see the next on the list

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by godforus(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
May God forgive me for having erection at that yellow gown

See yellow thighs shocked

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Joesno(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
godforus:
you are jst a grown up FOOL, sir.

RIP, say no to cultism!

231 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Nanaborga(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
I never see who foolish pass cultists , even with the plenty challenges wey dey this country na cult war or revenge attack dem dey carry for head this kind celebration month .

Between cultists and witchcraft I nor know which one evil pass

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Millimann: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
k
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Ekejoestar(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
D kind of friends dat u keep will determine hw far u go in life

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Pierocash(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
godforus:
grin

Uncle solo

8 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by internationalman(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
godforus:

Your matter is already in devil's hand if you can get erection at the sight of a dead body..

Nevertheless, God will still rescue you shall...

I blame her if she knew her boyfriend was a cultists and she continued dating her and vise versa

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by GIdiata(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
bad news every where
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Perfectsouth(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
The only gain in dating a hardguy/cultists is death..
I wonder why people don't know this

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Shellsploit: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
godforus:

26 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Condolences!
So Terrible and Pathetic !

No one knows who will go next but someone must go next..
After all Said and Done!
After all the Hipping and Hopping,
After all the Struggles!
After all the Balling,
My Brother/Sister, if you Depart without JESUS! You will cry Had I Known!

Enough of sin,
Enough of trying to please men/women
Enough of unnecessary arguments and
Competitions!
There is no more time!
Make your way Right with JESUS! This is only what Really Matters..

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by illicit(m): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
godforus:

abi the yellow thigh

wink

u no well at all....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Karlovich: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Beerfranistan on the beat

11 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by nwekeugochukwu: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Franktom247(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
see person brain jeez

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by gaetano: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Angry Ex boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by yeyeboi(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Which kind thing op dey post like this for evening

8 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Too bad
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by privaldo: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
I will only feel empathy for the lady if she never knew her boyfriend was a cultist.
Why did the boy not shout "Aye Axemen" or the two killed echo "Aro Mate" grin, stupid children they never learn.
If you need financial support for arms to finish yourselves off, please look for a way to reach out to me grin.

21 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Gabson006: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
Eyah
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is so disheartening. I happen to know the girl, went to the same school same dept. Already graduated since 2018. To even think that she just celebrated her birthday 2days ago makes this even more agonizing.

My dept group chat is full of sorrows and most of her close friends couldn't believe it.

RIP Gladys! cry This life eeh!

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by pegix(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ah!....damn
This is too bad
Pure wickedness
Bt why na? angry
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Abaman001(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ipob terrorists at it again...... May their soul rest in peace

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.