Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks (37300 Views)

Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
I will never grow up when it comes to sharing of bills with a man. No man will come my way? the truth is I'm spoilt for choices, any man that wish or even nurse the idea of bills sharing is a red flag for me, I will japa. I'm strictly following the Bible and there's no where the scriptures says women should share bills with a man. Let me tell you that marriage where bills are shared don't last, a man has to be a man in totality and same goes to a woman ,let us all play our roles efficiently and respect each other, shikenan
You are still reasoning like a little girl that you are, this is 21st century not 200bc, Lolz u expect men to take care of you while you do nothing? and you think your future marriage will last? besides why would I disagree if my woman agrees that she will share the bills with me? she did because it's her responsibilities as a mom, we are giving our child the best life, we both understand ourselves that's all that matters
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ekpekus:
I wanted to type in response then I saw your moniker.. SMH it is in you like peak milk
Lolz stupidity right? grin
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by JohnBullMySon: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:
People should stop complicating life unnecessarily. Sometimes I see people buy cars for their aged parents and I wonder why, especially the ones that never drove. A lot of them do not drive these cars. Many of them just want to be taken care off, called regularly...etc. Some Igbo ones even retire to the village for a simpler and quiet life.

Many Nigerian mothers would prefer you come drop your kids with them for the long holidays, not a fancy phone or car. My own mum doesn’t drive the car my dad hustled to buy. Only when she is going for those their numerous meetings or the market. That is the story of many Nigerian mothers.

Take care of your parents like they did for you. It is not a competition please and only a foolish woman would stick to a man who neglects his family. It is a very bad sign. Balance is all we need.
best comment so far. A lot of children here are comparing wife with mother as if it is the same love that you should show to they both. You cannot and should not be romantically involved with your mum as well as motherly love is unfitting for a wife. I don't know why people think that love starts and ends with gifts and cars. Someone can buy those things for you and still not love you. Your wife should be your best friend and if your wife really loves you back, she will make you do what is appropriate to do for your mum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Elsueno: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
The earlier men understand that their WIVES need more attention and caring than their moms the better for them. Something like 60:40.
If you want to experience hell in your marriage, buy something for your mom first before buying for your wife or give your mom a quality item than your wife.

As for Duncan laying curses on men because the take care of their wives than their mom, I really don't blame him. Anyone is entitled to do or say dumb things to trend. Just of recent a child made a fool of his parents just to trend by telling them their TV is touch-screen.

I am not saying you should not take care of your mom. I am not saying you should wait for your mom to beg you for things before you give her.
I am saying you should take care of your mom and wife but never give your mom more than you give your wife if you want peace in your home.

God bless you. What most of them don't know is, most wives are the pillars of their homes these days. What if the wife made the man who he is?

I hope you are just doing this on purpose for the clout. My wife would not even know what I do for my mum, I can give her half of my monthly earnings and still won't be enough. Na one woman way see me with my FULL 32 teeth's that wants to dictate how I spend on my mom?! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
AFONAMARO:

Stop charging his words, he never said "wives", rather, he said, women
And wives are men?
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

What do you mean? Leave my mum and give more attention to someone I barely know.

I don't get?
You barely know and you marry her? She gave you kids.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ah! the age-long dilemma.Mother-inlaw and daughter inlaw,a wife! Motherhood is a never ending role,a mothers duties are never finished until death.Mothers are to be honored,valued,cherished and respected.U can never compete with a mans mother.she gave him life,carried him for 9months,nurtured him to adulthood.She has made sacrifices no wife can match.A wise woman gets on the side of her mother inlaw.Its only a wicked girl that will be enraged or furious her husband bought his mom a car.A goodhearted woman will even remind him that its not good his mom is trekking,she will even contribute her own money to buy the car.because she takes the mother inlaw as her other mother.

On the mans part,those neglecting their mothers are under very grievous sins.if that woman ever opens her mouth to curse you,gosh..the effect is terrible.Curses from mothers are very devastating.As a truly wise man and head of ur home u must find that balance,making ur mom happy ,while not neglecting ur wife.there is enough space in my heart for both of u.my wife must understand that if she doesnt worship my mom,she will be quickly replaced ASAP.On her part,she must take my mom as her mom.And my mom must take her as her own daughter.I will involve my mom in the affairs of our family,ask for her advice and input if need be.I wont abandon her because im married man now.doing such will create bitterness in my moms heart and she will see my wife as d enemy who stole her son care and affection away from her!now age long mother-daughter inlaw war starts.

Now as a mother inlaw,i will understand that my son is grown up and no more that baby in pampers who shit in his pants,piss on hiz face and sucked my breasts.He is a Man now with his own family.I would not be nosy and overbearing and interfere wen im not required.I will give him his space to handle issues knowing and trusting I did an excellent job raising him well.I will respect boundaries and get a life,focus on my love my husband,another project,a business,adopt another baby to throw my attention and love on,who even needs it more...

Finally, as a wife, my mother inlaw is my mother too.she is not my enemy.she produced and trained that son I loved so much and married.How would i feel if it was my own mother trekking under the scorching sun while im cruising all over town in my AC Benz? Automatic curses befalls those who place no value on their parents,especially mothers!When my husband is suffering it will also affect me and the kids.A wise woman ensures she keeps doing wat she does to keep the open doors open and blessings flowing.
Those who fight against their mother inlaw especially if ure lucky to have a good mom inlaw, are writing an Invitation letter to curses and sorrow.

Those men neglecting their moms and lavishing money and attention on women because of pussy while their mothers soak garri are digging their graves! U will one day become a mother inlaw and father inlaw,Karma is waiting for u,its just a matter of time!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Biglittlelois(f): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Psych412:
you're Just trying to create a problem here.

duncan didn't talk about father's, but mother's.

Duncan is the one trying to bring problems here, not me, I'm just being factual, there should be no competition between wives and mothers, one is not above the other, they should both have their own space in the son's/husband's heart.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by backbone503(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
NOBODY will ever love and/or be there for you like your mum. Na only she fit take bullet for you. Do all to take care of her while you can.

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Opexzy: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
I might be able to forgive a cheating woman... But if you want to see the limit of my forgiveness. Just disrespect my mom or dad... If you are the only girl that is left in the world... I will gladly join the Vaseline crew grin

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
alingo2013:

You are a mumu man
You are a dumb woman.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ogbu80(m): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
planetx13:
I just want to ask you one question.... What exactly has this 'WIFE" done to warrant her getting more love and attention ?.... Or is it because she has done him the """very great privilege""" of being his wife...... If you want more love and attention, then be willing to show him love and attention too and even go extra ( yes, women are meant to be the love and attention givers... A man can buy a car worth millions for a woman but the art of creating a soothing, relaxing and loving atmosphere lies mostly with the woman)....

A mother will stand by you, with you, for you, around you, over you, if possible become you just to take away your pains ....
Even sadists or sorry" feminists" always say that- the only woman that will feed you , love you, pamper you and still be with you no matter what is your mother and not them.. so why wanting the benefits

A man will always love his mother on a way women will never understand... Know this and know peace

Ciao
preach bro, dem never born that stupid wife wey go try rubbish near my mom, you know wetin she suffer for this life to make me the man I am today?

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by chii8(f): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Chii9 maybe this is one of your old account undecided

Who is Chii9?
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
B
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
eallstar:

If the man get financial issues now, u go run only the mother will stay by him.
So what's your point?
U only stay when it's sweet
Since you haven't seen, haven't you heard wives being breadwinner of most families ?
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by infolekan(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
After marriage...a real man knows his immeddiate family is his wife andd kids. A grown childd is still tied to his mothers apron. No need for contest here. Family first means your wife not your mother. Your mother has your father as a companion but when the father is missing.....it becomes easier for people to say the wife is below the mother
If the home had a loving father, you wont even think of competing with your father to take care of your mom but broken homes and singe mother have glamourized this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by PapaNwaeje: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
You barely know and you marry her? She gave you kids.

He said "woman".
Meanwhile

An old man once told me, " son, listen to me. Always remember that ib your family only your wife isn't related to you"

It might sound foolish to you but wisdom dey there

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Missyajoke(f): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Zombie! What if the lady paid his school fees and responsible for his financial uprightness?
You have 4 or 5 children that are foing to school, your wife will take them to and fro but you will prefer buying a car for your mother who stays at home or go to farm to all of them to running after commercial vehicles in Lagos?

Nawa ohh seems you can read and comprehend things easily.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Wisejohnson47(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
The earlier men understand that their WIVES need more attention and caring than their moms the better for them. Something like 60:40.
If you want to experience hell in your marriage, buy something for your mom first before buying for your wife or give your mom a quality item than your wife.

As for Duncan laying curses on men because the take care of their wives than their mom, I really don't blame him. Anyone is entitled to do or say dumb things to trend. Just of recent a child made a fool of his parents just to trend by telling them their TV is touch-screen.

I am not saying you should not take care of your mom. I am not saying you should wait for your mom to beg you for things before you give her.
I am saying you should take care of your mom and wife but never give your mom more than you give your wife if you want peace in your home.

God bless you. What most of them don't know is, most wives are the pillars of their homes these days. What if the wife made the man who he is?

Not in this case. If the mom is sick, a sane man should use his money and take his mom to the hospital. You can't compare life with car. But in the case were both mom and wife are healthy, invest more in your wife. Your wife is the one you return home to meet everyday.
My mother will always come first

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Missyajoke(f): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Aksnoopy:
[s][/s] Aiye e de ma baje nii. Olosho, olo ounrun. undecided

Its too much abeg ahhn shocked shocked shocked
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ogbu80(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Mtcheew. Why would my wife be driving the best car and my mom that made me who I am be trekking? undecided

After all if the worst happens to me, my mother will stand by my side but I can't say the same about my wife. My mother will always stay loyal to me, no matter the circumstances.

Your points ain't valid at all, next time think before you type. Thank you!

Incase you don't know na me talk
no woman will ever take the place of my mom, you can't reap where you did not sow!

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by pocohantas(f): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
JohnBullMySon:
best comment so far. A lot of children here are comparing wife with mother as if it is the same love that you should show to they both. You cannot and should not be romantically involved with your mum as well as motherly love is unfitting for a wife. I don't know why people think that love starts and ends with gifts and cars. Someone can buy those things for you and still not love you. Your wife should be your best friend and if your wife really loves you back, she will make you do what is appropriate to do for your mum.

I don’t get this unnecessary bickering. I feel they are just troublemakers or maybe their fathers didn’t take good care of their mothers. My father did and is still doing a good job. We can only show them love and support. They should love themselves while we love our partners.

infolekan:
After marriage...a real man knows his immeddiate family is his wife andd kids. A grown childd is still tied to his mothers apron. No need for contest here. Family first means your wife not your mother. Your mother has your father as a companion but when the father is missing.....it becomes easier for people to say the wife is below the mother
If the home had a loving father, you wont even think of competing with your father to take care of your mom but broken homes and singe mother have glamourized this.

This!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Friend22(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

Not in this case. If the mom is sick, a sane man should use his money and take his mom to the hospital. You can't compare life with car. But in the case were both mom and wife are healthy, invest more in your wife. Your wife is the one you return home to meet everyday.

If a lady is not well and mentally sick,why should she even compare herself to my mum.
On what planet?

Ladies of these days feel themselves too much that's why you don't last in marriages these days.
You seek unnecessary attention.
And I can bet some of you talking this nonsense are not even married.
The love for my mum is very separate and dear to me that even if a wife bore all my my children she will never come close to.
Whatever's I decide to give to my mum should not be her business.

We love our wives no doubt, but you can never replace a mum no matter what.

Let's even test what some of you claim;if push comes to shove you will very likely leave your husband than a mother would do.
We have seen it several times, when conditions are good you claim love ,but when the conditions are testing you bad mouth the man to point of depression what a mother would never do.

What's even the bases for comparison.
Only sick people will compare a wife to a mum.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ebelebeihems: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
Better talk
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
Before I even have a son I will buy my own cars. I am not the kind of lady that until the put food in her mouth before she eats. I go out and get my own. I will be so successful that my children wealth won't matter to me.
I will be giving out cars to my sons' wives on their birthdays.
talk is cheap.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by DKM123: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
When I say nairaland should be changed to dumboland, this is what I mean.... Many of una no get sense.

If by woman, he means girlfriend, then he is absolutely on point.

But if he means wife and many of you here are also supporting him thinking he also means wife, then walahi, una no get sense.

In anycase, so after you and your wife start a family, then it is a taboo to buy car for your wife who would probably get pregnant, take the kids to school, go to the market to cook your food, take the kids to the hospital for medical check-up etc compared to your mum who is probably retired and doing nothing.

You see why I think you people here are mostly dumb?

If your dad had bought her a car, would you be here hyperventilating.

Our parents have a duty to give birth to us, raise us and then LEAVE US TO START OUR OWN FAMILY. That is why I get disgusted at parents who have kids because they want the kids to come and take care of them FINANCIALLY at old age. If you are poor yet decide to start rearing kids like fowl inside the poverty because you want them buying car and house for you when they grow up then you are a selfish person.

This our generation of parents MUST have it at the back of thier mind that IT IS OUR DUTY TO PLAN FOR OUR OLD AGE and NOT the duty of our unborn kids. If you cannot afford to have kids, then DON'T. If it's only one or two you can afford to bring into this world, train up in a way that you can still afford not to depend on them at old age, then have just one or two.
No go dey suffer dey train 10children with the hope say the house wey you no fit build and car wey you no fit buy cos you dey train battalion, na dem go come buy am for your for old age.

I and my husband should be able to get our own car and if God forbid we do not have a car and my son decides to allow his wife and kids trek and buy me a car, I would return it. He owes a duty to his young family MORE THAN ME, HIS MOTHER.

Most wives are working and supporting and some are even bread winners sef. If your wife says the family can't own a car until she buys for her father in the village, you people talking BS here will do 360.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Friend22(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
Lack of care and attention make most women cheat in their marriage. It's good to help your mom but never place her above your wife.

God bless you Fussion1000. I least expected this raw truth from a male.

You and fussion1000 are sick people.
Imagine the years of sacrifices, the pain she went through and all she did to make me who I am today and one fool because she's a woman claim I should love her more ?
when she is totally out of her mind.
You people should stop comparing a wife to a mother.
This argument alone is stupid,foolish and irresponsible.
Even a good wife will know that she has a limit in trying to come between her husband and his mother.
Only fools and useless entitled slay queens will request such stupid comparison.
Whether in heaven or in hell ,a wife can NEVER be given the love and attention my mum needs.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by tunize(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
I think the perspective this guy is speaking from is from girlfriend angle shall ehen like most guys are doing the guy is on point. But if na wife level the moment you get married and start your own family, that day ur wife comes first but value both your mother and wife atleast nor let your wife decide how u go take dey package ur mama.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Friend22(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Duncan is the one trying to bring problems here, not me, I'm just being factual, there should be no competition between wives and mothers, one is not above the other, they should both have their own space in the son's/husband's heart.

Some of you vomiting this nonsense are obviously not married.
You can replace a wife, but never you mum get that..
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by dorin27(f): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Until Ur big head fall off grin
Smh..
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

Wow! God bless you. Even the Bible says a good friend is better than a bad brother. There are men who won't amount to anything if it wasn't their wives.

You will create thread and still use your stupidity to derail it undecided
saaphiere:

Wow! God bless you. Even the Bible says a good friend is better than a bad brother. There are men who won't amount to anything if it wasn't their wives.

You will create thread and still use your stupidity to derail it
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Onlyonebuhari: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
Aamin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Leo Babarinde Dasilva Steps Out In Style (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For / Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.