Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos (5197 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by Emma124(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Keeping your fans updated is one major task for every celebrity.

The Enugu Born, Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known as Cee-C is a former Big Brother Naija housemate and 1st Runner-Up in the 2018 Big Brother Naija TV Reality Show. She is currently a lawyer, model, an actress and a fashion enthusiast.

Cee-C made a post which has gotten alot of mixed reactions. She has took to her official Instagram handle to drop a photo, which she was looking fabulously dressed. In the post she made, she asked a question saying that "So whose son is taking me to brunch today?". Brunch here, is a meal eaten later in the day than breakfast and earlier than lunch, replacing both meals, and often consisting of some foods that would normally be eaten at breakfast and some foods that would normally be eaten at lunch.

Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by ojun50(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
She looks beautiful, but I don't know if she will fit wife material
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by dawnomike(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Going for Brunch wearing hallelujah top grin
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by khingTony(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Whose son is taking her to Brunch?

Leeches everywhere, always looking for somebody's money to "chop", later they will be claiming feminists, they want equal rights but they don't want equal bills and responsibilities

SMH

Peace smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by planetx13: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
After behaving like a mad person on National TV, you are either looking for who to take you to brunch or complaining about your mates getting married.. so my question is whose son do you want to keep in bondage, after all the mouth , you are on the Internet literally begging for a man...

To all the misguided slay queens, I hope you've seen that all that " talk is cheap" .. When reality sets in.... Nobody will tell you

Ciao

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by Blingblings(m): 12:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Oya let's go to Ntachi Osa or Iya Hajara bukka tomorrow.... Food no be anything
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Brunch,or a man that will get herbs from us
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by Rahkman: 1:02am On Dec 03, 2020
Forget all this edited pics for reality this girl dey like boxer

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by lordchiz(m): 4:41am On Dec 03, 2020
Rahkman:
Forget all this edited pics for reality this girl dey like boxer
Lolsssss
Aswear

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by femi4: 5:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Muscular short girl...not attractive
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by mayklef(m): 6:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Tt
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by olorunyomi13773: 6:21am On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 03, 2020
I s this how she dresses to defend people in Court.

Lawyer, my Foot
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by chiiraq802(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2020
khingTony:

Leeches everywhere, always looking for somebody's money to "chop", later they will be claiming feminists, they want equal rights but they don't want equal bills and responsibilities

SMH

Peace smiley

Nothing like feminist in Nigeria my man.
Na just Olosho's clamouring for equal right .....
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by candygist: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2020
ojun50:

Leave that for who ever is interested inn marrying her.
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by JovialJune(f): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2020
khingTony:

SMH

Peace smiley

But why are you in pains na, the man taking her out did not complain to you that the money he will spend will hurt his pocket,

Try to always calm down on another person's matter.
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by JovialJune(f): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2020
So many pressed guys here, what a unhealthy way to live.
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by khingTony(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2020
JovialJune:

But why are you in pains na, the man taking her out did not complain to you that the money he will spend will hurt his pocket,

Try to always calm down on another person's matter.

Na them....

Entitled lots

GTFO of my mentions

Peace smiley

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by JovialJune(f): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2020
khingTony:

Na them....

Entitled lots

GTFO of my mentions

Peace smiley

You will be fine dear

Cheers smiley
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by Traininghub(f): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
chiiraq802:

Nothing like feminist in Nigeria my man.
Na just Olosho's glamouring for equal right .....
'Clamouring', you mean?
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by chiiraq802(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Traininghub:
'Clamouring', you mean?
Ya...tanks Ojareee!!!! grin
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by Khd95(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
this babe fine abeg

igbo amaka kiss
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by Polarbite(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lovely�

Get your professional logo design at a very affordable rate.
Contact us: O8141735305

Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by muller101(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Sex object.
Re: Peruzzi, Bisola, Destiny Etiko, Fans Reacts To Cee-c's Recent Photos by ojun50(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
candygist:

Leave that for who ever is interested inn marrying her.
I am

(1) (Reply)

Fans Thrilled As Bbnaija Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho / The bosom Contest: Who Has The Biggest Of Them All? / Runtown Hangs Out With Kenya’s Ms Ukwu, Corazon Kwamboka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.